So, what exactly do blacks claim they don't have?

So, to sum up...at every point in the criminal justice system, blacks are disproportionately likely to experience harsher treatment than whites--for the same crimes.
That isn't summing up, it's repetition. Chanting. Like fidgeting with prayer beads. You only see what you want and ignore all the variables.

Say I am black (look at me and you will see it).

As black, I don't make any claims, that's just what I am, pretty and stable.

Now, it seems, however, that your thread is a precursor so we may speak of any people whatsoever that are demanding compensation or declaring fault. Would it be proper to frame those people more so particularly than through our own individual characteristics? Is it even possible?

I can think of plenty of situations in which I had everything which would provide accordingly, but still experienced negligence and disregard.
Wat8.jpg

The answer is in Skull Pilot's signature.

I have a specific case that flies in the face of the claims of the white guilt patronizing racists.

10573784_G.jpg

Those two up there. As you can see their skin tone is that of a thick molasses. They were both arrested just recently.

According to the police report, an officer approached the individuals' vehicle at a park that was closed and smelled marijuana. The report alleges that a bag of marijuana and a handgun were in plain sight, and a stolen handgun was found under the passenger seat.

Robinson was allegedly driving the vehicle with Jones as his passenger. The stolen-firearms charge Robinson faced was a felony, while the other charges for Jones and himself were misdemeanors.

Here is what happened.

Louisiana DA explains he won't prosecute Alabama players

There, I have specific case where two negro men had illegal guns and illegal drugs.

No charges. That is the DEEEEEP SOOOUUTH and that is a lily white prosecutor.

Very unusual indeed. This is an exception, not the rule. But I think the judge is probably aware of just how much money these two generate for the Crimson Tide. If they had been sons of sharecroppers they would have been dealt with severely.

5 on Thursday alone.... all white, killed by one BLM nutjob. I guess white lives don't matter.

Killed by one army dude with PTSD

And a whole lot of racism. Of course, had he been white, and the 12 cops black, he'd be portrayed as a racist Tea Party member.... no questions asked. But, since he is a black BLM nutjob, well, we can't talk about that. He's an "Army dude with PTSD".

:lmao:

All the cops were white? When did you start adopting Hispanics to your race?

When CNN labelled George Zimmerman a "White Hispanic".

So now you accept the term after bitching about it? Only when you can pretend to be part of the victim class eh?

upload_2016-7-11_22-39-14.jpeg

If Hispanics are white then it's not racist... Hey! Guess what they're of Spanish descent and the Spanish are considered white... So now they can all go back to their own damn country and wave their flag and speak their language there.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Maybe blacks should stop killing people at a massive rate. That would be a great start.

So in order to be treated fairly whites dont have to do anything but blacks have to do something first that MIGHT work but doesnt adress the issue at all?

Yes, committing less crime will help. Fairness has nothing to do with it. Blacks commit crimes at a far higher rate than any other group of people. They should stop doing that.

No committing less crime will help lower crimes. Committing less crimes has nothing to do with facing harsher penalties than others.

Thats just unfairness and the only way to stop someone from being unfair is to ask for it. Not to do some other action and hope they notice which in turn hopefully will make them treat us equally.

images

In committing less crime there will be less repeat offenders so when you go in front of the judge the sentence will not be as harsh. However if you want to continue being a repeat offender then don't expect leniency and expect a harsher sentence...

What don't you understand about this concept?

If I was the judge and I got tired of seeing your face in court I'd put you behind bars for a longer time too so you would have plenty of time to contemplate your life also.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Maybe blacks should stop killing people at a massive rate. That would be a great start.

So in order to be treated fairly whites dont have to do anything but blacks have to do something first that MIGHT work but doesnt adress the issue at all?
Basically.
Marc, are you ready to march, or do whatever you do when you get your panties in a wad? Male vs female sentencing. What should be done? The stats show males are not treated fairly. What are you going to do? Roll over? Bark like a dog and vote for Hillary because she will magically make men behave as men?

So, what exactly do blacks claim they don't have?
Answer:
RESPECT similar to what white people get, generally speaking.
So they want to revoke their right to assembly?
Huh? Feel free to explain your question ...
When white people organize as a group we are labeled as "racists", "fascists", "militias" etc, and that leads to not only a rejection of our message before we even say it, but also often a hostile "retaliation" by militant "anti-racists".
White people don't have freedom of speech or assembly. Black people couldn't handle that.
---
Are you a member of the KKK or a neo-Nazi group?
If that's your reference, then i understand why freedom of assembly would be restricted; society should not tolerate dangerous hate groups, including black groups that teach hatred & violence toward whites.

I have a specific case that flies in the face of the claims of the white guilt patronizing racists.

10573784_G.jpg

Those two up there. As you can see their skin tone is that of a thick molasses. They were both arrested just recently.

According to the police report, an officer approached the individuals' vehicle at a park that was closed and smelled marijuana. The report alleges that a bag of marijuana and a handgun were in plain sight, and a stolen handgun was found under the passenger seat.

Robinson was allegedly driving the vehicle with Jones as his passenger. The stolen-firearms charge Robinson faced was a felony, while the other charges for Jones and himself were misdemeanors.

Here is what happened.

Louisiana DA explains he won't prosecute Alabama players

There, I have specific case where two negro men had illegal guns and illegal drugs.

No charges. That is the DEEEEEP SOOOUUTH and that is a lily white prosecutor.

Very unusual indeed. This is an exception, not the rule. But I think the judge is probably aware of just how much money these two generate for the Crimson Tide. If they had been sons of sharecroppers they would have been dealt with severely.

Football players get a pass? Since when has that ever happened?!? :doubt::doubt:

You're creating a different standard that is not reflective of my comments. I stated that blacks want fair treatment by law enforcement and in the justice system. Here's data that supports my claim that there is differential (unfair) treatment of minorities. ...
Maybe blacks should stop killing people at a massive rate ...
---
For the record, your attribution for this comment/reference is wrong; i did not state this:
"You're creating a different standard that is not reflective ..."

Last edited:
So, to sum up...at every point in the criminal justice system, blacks are disproportionately likely to experience harsher treatment than whites--for the same crimes.
That isn't summing up, it's repetition. Chanting. Like fidgeting with prayer beads. You only see what you want and ignore all the variables.

Its repetition of facts.

2+2=4
2+2=4
:funnyface:

You apply a very wide brush, which is UNFAIR to most individuals in that category.
Same shit as what Trump does with non-white cultures. Not what the USA is about.
I very rarely deal with individuals. However, part of ensuring the safety of myself and my family is knowing how statistics tell us communities, races, religions and other GROUPS tend to act.

Every individual is considered a potential threat in my world (that's why I'm sitting with my back to the wall in an almost empty local airport right now as I await my wife's arrival). However, the potential threat level of certain individuals can be slightly reduced by PROFILING them based on age, gender, race, religion, and other factors.
---
Unfortunately, your safety concern related to group patterns is psychologically natural & a fair assessment.
However, when the "dust settles" & you see past the "fog" of group patterns, individuals should get the respect they deserve. That is only fair!
The law reflects that in most cases ... in civilized countries.
In the case of alcohol/beer purchase, Germany is ahead of USA in respecting individuals; a responsible 16-yr-old can purchase beer there.

You're creating a different standard ...
Maybe blacks should ...
They will now attack the source.
---
If the source is wrong, it should be corrected.
The source is not wrong just because you say it is.
---
Apparently, you either did not read my prior posts or are not capable of understanding detail.
I was not the source of comments attributed to me by JBond.

Killed by one army dude with PTSD

And a whole lot of racism. Of course, had he been white, and the 12 cops black, he'd be portrayed as a racist Tea Party member.... no questions asked. But, since he is a black BLM nutjob, well, we can't talk about that. He's an "Army dude with PTSD".

:lmao:

All the cops were white? When did you start adopting Hispanics to your race?

When CNN labelled George Zimmerman a "White Hispanic".

So now you accept the term after bitching about it? Only when you can pretend to be part of the victim class eh?

View attachment 81251

If Hispanics are white then it's not racist... Hey! Guess what they're of Spanish descent and the Spanish are considered white... So now they can all go back to their own damn country and wave their flag and speak their language there.

*****SMILE*****

We will see a record number of Hispanics voting in November. The GOP knows that he needs to garner 40% of the Latino vote to have a chance. Since his support is teetering on single digits in the Hispanic community...well...He can go back to bankrupting his businesses and not paying contractors.

White....:banana:....WHATEVER!

Forum List

Back