So, what exactly do blacks claim they don't have?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
What are THOSE PEOPLE claiming they are being deprived?

Anyone know?

Fair treatment by law enforcement and in the criminal justice system, and there is a lot of data that backs up the claim that this is not happening.
What data? Show me.

While you are at it, show me how many cops have been killed by BLACKS since obama has been president.

You know what? Make it a little easier. Show me how many cops have been killed by BLACKS since BLM started their stupid racist ignorant overly emotional chants about dead cops.

That was in 2012 (another election year go figure).

I will be waiting for your stats. Oh and make sure you show me how many of those BLACKS were shot unjustifiably.

Thank you so much for your cooperation.

Last edited:
Fair treatment by law enforcement and in the criminal justice system, and there is a lot of data that backs up the claim that this is not happening.
What data? Show me.

While you are at it, show me how many cops have been killed by BLACKS since obama had been president.

You know what? Make it a little easier. Show me how many cops have been killed by BLACKS since BLM started their stupid racist ignorant overly emotional chants about dead cops.

That was in 2012 (another election year go figure).

I will be waiting for your stats. Oh and make sure you show me how many of those BLACKS were shot unjustifiably.

Thank you so much for your cooperation.
You sure want a lot, are you a black lives matter member?

---
Answer:
RESPECT similar to what white people get, generally speaking.
Well, that is earned. No amount of patronizing is going to create that. In fact the more free handouts that THOSE PEOPLE demand, the less respect they will ever get from me.

The more they argue that test scores need to LOWERED to allow blacks to get into colleges, the less respect they will ever get from me.

Congrats to obama. If his goal was to create more racists, he sure succeeded.

---
Answer:
RESPECT similar to what white people get, generally speaking.
Well, that is earned. No amount of patronizing is going to create that. In fact the more free handouts that THOSE PEOPLE demand, the less respect they will ever get from me.

The more they argue that test scores need to LOWERED to allow blacks to get into colleges, the less respect they will ever get from me.

Congrats to obama. If his goal was to create more racists, he sure succeeded.
No one is asking for what you refuse to give to anyone, respect..

images

So rioting, looting and burning businesses, along with maiming and killing police officers, makes their cause righteous in your mind and everyone is supposed to feel this is all right because that's as peaceful as their protests are going to get?

How long do you think people are going to put up with that type of behavior?

*****SMILE*****

:)

images

So rioting, looting and burning businesses, along with maiming and killing police officers, makes their cause righteous in your mind and everyone is supposed to feel this is all right because that's as peaceful as their protests are going to get?

*****SMILE*****

Amazing how one could glean such information from a lack of stated information...

Who says more blacks shoot cops ?

All the time cops are shot by some angry hillbilly bordered up in his house .

images

*****SMILE*****

Amazing how one could glean such information from a lack of stated information...

upload_2016-7-11_9-40-9.jpeg

It's amazing how you supposedly enlightened progressive liberals always back some group, Occupy and now BLM, that thinks violence is the answer to getting things done.

*****SMILE*****

images

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 81156

It's amazing how you supposedly enlightened progressive liberals always back some group, Occupy and now BLM, that thinks violence is the answer to getting things done.

*****SMILE*****

It is sad to see yet another intellectual show their ignorant side...

images

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 81156

*****SMILE*****

It is sad to see yet another intellectual show their ignorant side...

images

The only ignorance on display here is the lack of condemnation by the White House and supposedly enlightened progressive liberals, such as yourself, of the acts of aggression that these groups have displayed.

*****SMILE*****

Who says more blacks shoot cops ?

All the time cops are shot by some angry hillbilly bordered up in his house .
Are black or white offenders more likely to kill police?
There were 511 officers killed in felonious incidents and 540 offenders from 2004 to 2013, according to FBI reports. Among the total offenders, 52 percent were white, and 43 percent were black.

So 13% of the population was responsible for 43% of police officer deaths
While Whites (63% of the population) were responsible for 52% of officer deaths in the same time frame

So it seems a cop is a hell of a lot more likely to get shot and killed by a black guy than a white guy

Forum List

Back