New Black Panthers Want Their Own Country Inside the United States

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
New Black Panther Leader: Blacks Need to Migrate to Five Southern States, Form ‘Country Within a Country’
- EXCLUSIVE–New Black Panther Leader: Blacks Need to Migrate to Five Southern States, Form 'Country Within a Country' - Breitbart

-------------------

SEDITION:
"sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent (or resistance) to lawful authority."

"Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state. 2. Archaic Insurrection; rebellion"

-------------------

OBAMA? DOJ? DHS? FBI?

Liberia is still there for those who want their own country. No group is going to profit from the security and wealth of this nation without being an active participant in it. Didn't they read The Little Red Hen when they were kids?

Another race-baiting thread from our KKK Trolls.

Their boogey man is black and has a big dick to fuck their wives and daughters with.

Who takes them seriously, only the wingnut right!
and yet the left slathers on the right anything done by those KKK/Christian Identity nutters who want the same opposite thing. Hypocrisy much?
Why am I a hypocrite? You're talking about the wingnut left. Get back to me when I cite the left wing version of Breitbart.

New Black Panther Leader: Blacks Need to Migrate to Five Southern States, Form ‘Country Within a Country’
- EXCLUSIVE–New Black Panther Leader: Blacks Need to Migrate to Five Southern States, Form 'Country Within a Country' - Breitbart

-------------------

SEDITION:
"sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent (or resistance) to lawful authority."

"Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state. 2. Archaic Insurrection; rebellion"

-------------------

OBAMA? DOJ? DHS? FBI?
They have one already. It's called STATE PRISON

Forum List

Back