Zone1 what do blacks contribute to todays society?

you entered my thread; you ignored my rule. why are you here?

i think youve said the same thing 5 times now.... how about give an answer? oh thats right you cant.
How long until you've indulged your need to declare yourself a racist douche enough? Is stormfront down?

How long until you've indulged your need to declare yourself a racist douche enough? Is stormfront down?
Superior Races Betrayed by Control Freaks at the Top

You're assuming that we have to agree that racism is always evil, because your Masters control those who would stand up for racial judgments based on common sense and experience. That's why you get away with comparing it to Naziism.

But these Influencers are decadent race-traitors who have the power to make people obey their coercive fantasy ethics, which results in passive acceptance of watching our race get destroyed. Those who control the law, the media, and education mandate and get obedience from all segments of the specious spectrum of choices they saddle us with. So we must replace them and come up with a new political perspective that will disempower and exclude these Enemies Within.

almost all blacks who have helped society have been CONSERVATIVE. LIBERALISM only contributes anguish, despair and stupidity.
I’m noticing a pattern.

Throughout the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s, blacks were making strides and more and more were moving into the middle class and upper-middle class. Once there, they strived to prove they were worthy of it, and were doing a good job.

Now I notice a disproportionate representation of Democrat blacks - among the successful! - who are proudly antisemitic and/or on a vicious, unfounded attack against Biden’s #1 political opponent.

1) The anti-Israel, antisemitic Democrat squad members are all of color.

2) Three of the four big (and ridiculous) cases against Trump are by blacks - two of them females. (The absolute worst are the black females.)

- Look at how that evil Lucretia Deville is trying to bankrupt Trump of any cash and force him to lose properties.
- Look at how Fani, an obvious affirmative action beneficiary, is going after Trump on trumped-up charges that prosecutors with integrity refused to take on
- Alvin Bragg is going after Trump with such an imaginary case on a big nothingburger that it’s a bunch of gobblygook

3) Then we have that blowhard in Chicago, also black, demanding the Jews cease-fire (and let the Muslim terrorists regroup to wage another October 7th). Where’s his demand for the release of hostages? Siding against the Jews, of course.

Forum List

Back