So we're back to the "root causes of illegal immigration" malarkey

Read your link.

Subject to the amounts provided in advance in appropriation Acts, the Attorney General shall reimburse a State for the costs incurred by the State for the imprisonment of any illegal alien or Cuban national who is convicted of a felony by such State.

Being here illegally is a misdemeanor. It may take months or years for someone to be found guilty of anything also.

You won't even be arrested for a misdemeanor. The people held in local custody are arrested for felonies which they release because their commie Mayors are Democrats and want these illegals here.

Great but illegals do not get SNAP.
Their little anchors do, and even their non-anchor kids get free lunches at school.

No matter how you cut it, these illegals are costing American taxpayers bigtime. And that’s ignoring that many are infected with COVID, and just as many are lowlife criminals who sexually assault women.

What normal American would want to import people like this and drop the caliber of our country even further? Will you not be satisfied until the town near me where the illegals have settled, and now looks like San Salvador rather than an American city. Is replicated all over the nation - and more than half the people are living are government assistance?

I posted the link yesterday that shows where illegals are not eligible for housing. Did you not read it?

Did you read mine that states they are if they have children? Or are you going to call a non-biased source like Investors Daily liars?

I posted the link yesterday that shows where illegals are not eligible for housing. Did you not read it?
You’re so dishonest. Technically, the baby is the one for housing, and Mama gets to enjoy it too - displacing a DECENT American family from their spot on the waiting list. Some of this lists are five years long! Why is the illegal getting to move in with baby?

Did you read mine that states they are if they have children? Or are you going to call a non-biased source like Investors Daily liars?
He’s very dishonest. That’s how Democrats are - splitting hairs and taking out specific segments of a law, ignoring the other aspects that discredit what they’re claiming. They are relying on the useful idiots to fall for it.

You won't even be arrested for a misdemeanor. The people held in local custody are arrested for felonies which they release because their commie Mayors are Democrats and want these illegals here.

So as you note, illegals won't even be held so what is the point? Those caught committing felonies are not released.

Their little anchors do, and even their non-anchor kids get free lunches at school.
I have NEVER argued they do not. I said that illegals can not live here on that alone.

No matter how you cut it, these illegals are costing American taxpayers bigtime. And that’s ignoring that many are infected with COVID, and just as many are lowlife criminals who sexually assault women.

What normal American would want to import people like this and drop the caliber of our country even further? Will you not be satisfied until the town near me where the illegals have settled, and now looks like San Salvador rather than an American city. Is replicated all over the nation - and more than half the people are living are government assistance?

They do cost a lot. That's the fault of businesses attracting them here and you won't insist that get addressed.

Even worse - their Commie mayors make honest Americans contribute to their legal defense!

No, the Constitution does that. Everyone in this country is innocent until proven guilty. Even the guilty have a right to a lawyer.

That's like saying the woman caused enough damage by being pretty and getting raped. You make such a statement as if our government is sending dope money to these drug dealers.

As a leading member of the Blame Americans First crowd, please explain how them getting our people hooked on illegal drugs is our fault.
I know. It's never your fault. America is responsible for nothing bad. You're just a victim. I get it.

According to the White House, here is what VP Harris plans to do to stop illegal immigration by addressing the root causes of it:

Desired End State

A democratic, prosperous, and safe Central America, where people advance economically, live, work, and learn in safety and dignity, contribute to and benefit from the democratic process, have confidence in public institutions, and enjoy opportunities to create futures for themselves and their families at home.

First of all, why Central America, when so many of the illegal immigrants are from Mexico, which is North America, not to mention illegal immigrants from all over the world, who are flocking to Mexico to take advantage of Biden's open border?

But, how in the world is Kamala Harris going to bring prosperity and safety to Central America? If she had the ability to do that, shouldn't her efforts be spent on Democratic Party-controlled cities in the United States first?
Plus of course Haitians that have been dutifully waiting for a year or two
in S.America.Waiting is not the correct word.Living in anticipation of the
Biden regime call to flood the U.S. southern border.

So as you note, illegals won't even be held so what is the point? Those caught committing felonies are not released.

Did I say that? Why do you leftists need to lie to try and make a point? I said you won't get arrested for a MISDEMEANOR, not because you are an illegal.

Did I say that? Why do you leftists need to lie to try and make a point? I said you won't get arrested for a MISDEMEANOR, not because you are an illegal.

Sorry, what did I lie about? I asked you about your position. If illegals are not going to be held, what's the point in arresting them to start with?

I know. It's never your fault. America is responsible for nothing bad. You're just a victim. I get it.
How long before " Corrupted " GOOGLE plays around with revamamping
how the word " Fault " is defined.
The level of sheer Lying,and Unamericanism is now past the point of no
return.It's is Seriously Deadly.As another Black was guilty of shooting
9 in South Caroilina { at the Columbiana Centre Mall } during Easter weekend.
Causing panic among shoppers.Jewayne M. Price's Race was never reported.
He was also allowed to post bond { $ 25,000 } and is on house arrest.
Free to go to work.The shootings injured 14.

Last edited:
How long before " Corrupted " GOOGLE plays around with revamamping
how the word " Fault " is defined.
The level of sheer Lying,and Unamericanism is now past the point of no
return.It's is Seriously Deadly.As another Black was guilty of shooting
9 in South Caroilina { at the Columbiana Centre Mall } during Easter weekend.
Causing panic among shooers.Jewayne M. Price's Race was never reported.
He was also allowed to post bond { $ 25,000 } and is on house arrest.
Free to go to work.The shootings injured 14.
I just heard that on the news this morning, although they said the shooter wasn’t identified yet. I should have known it wasn’t a white, or the Dems would be screaming “white suoremacist” and have him locked up under $2 mil in bail.

Sorry, what did I lie about? I asked you about your position. If illegals are not going to be held, what's the point in arresting them to start with?
Because of Retards like you.Who have no problemo with allowing Illegals
to break our strict Immigration laws and procedures.
Using as excuse some Bugs Bunny reason ... If their not being held
" What's the Problem " .Supplanting ... " What's Up Doc ".
Shades of Tyranny from Haiti's most brutal Dictator.
Papa Doc Duvalier

Because of Retards like you.Who have no problemo with allowing Illegals
to break our strict Immigration laws and procedures.
Using as excuse some Bugs Bunny reason ... If their not being held
" What's the Problem " .Supplanting ... " What's Up Doc ".
Shades of Tyranny from Haiti's most brutal Dictator.
Papa Doc Duvalier

Do you have anything of substance to say?

Forum List

Back