So we want to use science.....

Wow ... all I can say is wow.

Does anyone here think any of this (from either side) is the slightest bit productive?
Did you say that when "science" was presented about black violence?

Despite the fact that science shows the origin of man to be in Africa, there are those here who refuse to accept the probability that Africa may just have been a wee bit more advanced than Europe
That is the most UNSCIENTIFIC thing ever posted here.

Africans have been the LAST group of "humans" to be brought into civilization.

You had NOTHING until the arrival of Man.

Civilization BEGAN with the CREATION of Man.

You had no written language. You had no ROADS (just PATHS like the animals, just like the injuns). You had no concept of the wheel.

You ate one another. You killed off or enslaved competing tribes. You never moved beyond the TRIBAL stage. You never moved beyond the Stone Age.

You would return to all this without the white man. Just look at Haiti where you drove out the white man. Their homes are blue tarps and cardboard and scraps of sheet metal.

Yours is a race that cannot develop and prosper unless you can behave as a parasite and live off your white host.
I got a "funny", but, of course, no rebuttle.

Despite the fact that science shows the origin of man to be in Africa, there are those here who refuse to accept the probability that Africa may just have been a wee bit more advanced than Europe

You had no written language. You had no ROADS (just PATHS like the animals, just like the injuns). You had no concept of the wheel.

You ate one another. You killed off or enslaved competing tribes. You never moved beyond the TRIBAL stage. You never moved beyond the Stone Age.

You would return to all this without the white man. Just look at Haiti where you drove out the white man. Their homes are blue tarps and cardboard and scraps of sheet metal.

Yours is a race that cannot develop and prosper unless you can behave as a parasite and live off your white host.
Your last sentence is a self rebuttal. This is why I laugh at you all the time. You cant even spell rebuttal and you want me to think white people are smart? :laughing0301:

Once again...this proves you wrong

View attachment 267265

God I hate East St. Louis..

View attachment 267267
It only proves youre under educated. How stupid can you be not to know those people are the indigenous people of India?
No, Asslips. These are definately AFRICAN creatures, just as those in the Caribbean are

PAR309236.jpg
Yes they migrated from Africa long long long ago. But they are the indigenous people of India. Kinda gives you a clue that Blacks are the original people of the planet.

Apparently he doesn't understand how hot it is in the region.
That dumbass isnt even smart enough to read the page he got the picture from.

Magnum Photos Blog
Ill repeat for the ignorant AFRICAN living in white America. Those people are AFRICAN living in this tiny island in the Indian Ocean. Why is that too hard for you to grasp?

Your last sentence is a self rebuttal. This is why I laugh at you all the time. You cant even spell rebuttal and you want me to think white people are smart? :laughing0301:
Take a "win" where you can find 9ne.

Oh look. I spell "one" as "9ne"! What will the Africans think of me??

It only proves youre under educated. How stupid can you be not to know those people are the indigenous people of India?
No, Asslips. These are definately AFRICAN creatures, just as those in the Caribbean are

PAR309236.jpg
Yes they migrated from Africa long long long ago. But they are the indigenous people of India. Kinda gives you a clue that Blacks are the original people of the planet.

Magnum Photos Blog
Ill repeat for the ignorant AFRICAN living in white America. Those people are AFRICAN living in this tiny island in the Indian Ocean. Why is that too hard for you to grasp?
Because I dont grasp dumb shit I already know is dumb shit. I laugh at the utter stupidity of it and call you a dumbass for expecting me to believe you of all people know anythng. :laugh:

Its not really a win. Its more comedy relief. Youre not on my level. Youre like the idiot that people keep wondering why he is talking when he clearly doesnt know what the fuck he is talking about. :laugh:

The O.P. is a prime example of a ''black supremacist''.

You know this thread is going to get deleted or moved dont you? Selective enforcement at work.

Why? But for some reason if all that was true we have this in the year 2019..

I still don't get it, so blacks turned white civilized the world yet we have blacks running around half naked on an Island killing people.

View attachment 267264
You dont get it because education and knowledge is not natural for whites. You were in caves when Blacks were building civilizations. These Blacks you have pictured are off the coast of India and they are extrememly agitated with outsiders because...(you guessed it) white people came and fucked up as usual. Killed a lot of their people and now they wont stand for anyone to come to the island. I know youre white so I hope you can retain all of that.

Once again...this proves you wrong

View attachment 267265

God I hate East St. Louis..

View attachment 267267

PAR309236.jpg
Asslips thinks these primitives are INDIAN :laughing0301:

Even THEY are laughing at him

Screenshot-20190702-021855-Chrome.jpg

Its not really a win. Its more comedy relief. Youre not on my level. Youre like the idiot that people keep wondering why he is talking when he clearly doesnt know what the fuck he is talking about. :laugh:

Yeah, he's Oswald Bates.

All of my current alerts are from our Africans.

I've got them all worked up!

Ugga booga!

PAR309236.jpg

Magnum Photos Blog

Exactly, if blacks had a smart gene shouldn't they have built fantasy island?

d34b7b71b0464fbd3d96ce1a8d17b1f8.jpg

Forum List

Back