So we want to use science.....

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Despite the fact that science shows the origin of man to be in Africa, there are those here who refuse to accept the probability that Africa may just have been a wee bit more advanced than Europe. And despite the fact that whites colonized most of the globe while killing untold number by violently invading other lands, we have whites here claiming that science shows that blacks have a gene that makes us more violent. I say that's not science but some say it is. So if we want to talk science.....

8 Incredible Things About Black Genetics That Will Amaze You
By
Taylor Gordon

Back in 2008, a Cornell University study revealed that the genetics of Europeans have far more harmful mutations than people of African descent. These harmful mutations have continued to build up and continue to plague European bloodlines.

Black People Are Genetically More Diverse Than White People

The same Cornell University study also revealed that people of African descent had far greater variations in their genetics than their European counterparts.

Black Genes Prove the First Humans Are at Least 70 Percent Older Than Previously Estimated

After one African man, Albert Perry, passed away, researchers discovered an unusual distinct Y chromosome. While all humans had previously been traced back to one common ancestor, referred to as Adam, DNA technicians traced Perry’s lineage to a much earlier time. It means that Perry, and others with the same distinct Y chromosome, found in a small area of Cameroon, actually are not descendants of “Adam.” Their origins push the dawn of humanity back from 140, 000 to 338,000 years ago — or 70 percent earlier than previously estimated, according to the study.

Black Babies Advance Earlier and Faster Than European Babies

In The Developmental Psychology of the Black Child, Dr. Amos Wilson analyzes studies conducted by white social scientists that revealed significant differences in how quickly Black babies seemed to develop compared to European babies. The study found that at only 9 hours old African babies were able to prevent their heads from falling backwards. It took European babies roughly six weeks to accomplish this. By the time African babies were 11 months old, they were able to climb the steps alone while European babies typically didn’t accomplish this until they were 15 months old. The study focused specifically on African babies, but Wilson explains that the same trends were also found to be true in Black children of other nationalities.

Some African Genes Represent a More Complex Image of the Evolution of Modern Humans

In 2011, researchers discovered human fossils from a Nigerian site called Iwo Eleru. The fossils turn out to be an incredibly rare mix of ancient and modern features, which suggests that this was the result of breeding between archaic and modern humans. According to Chris Stringer of the Natural History Museum in London, this is a sign of a “more complex scenario for the evolution of modern humans in Africa.”

The Miracles of Melanin

The very pigment that gives Black people their skin complexion is the source of many miraculous health benefits. Melanin provides incredible protection against the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation, neutralizes harmful effects of others forms of radiation, fights off signs of aging and so much more. Perhaps even more astounding is melanin’s unique ability to absorb certain energy sources such as light and sound waves, and convert them into reusable energy.

West Africans Are Genetically Better Sprinters

James M. Tanner, the author of The Physique of the Olympic Athlete, pointed out the major racial differences among athletes in the Olympics and discovered that there is a reason so many of the top track and field competitors are of African descent. Studies revealed that the muscle composition of West Africans genetically allows them to be “the most anaerobically efficient athletes” due to the way their bodies process energy.

Kenyans Are Genetically Proven to Have High Endurance

Recent studies revealed that Kenyans have “little ammonia accumulation in their muscles from protein combustion and less lactic acid buildup. They have more of the muscle enzymes that burn fat, and their glycogen reserves are not burned as quickly, which improves endurance.”

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds

White Americans are both genetically weaker and less diverse than their black compatriots, a Cornell University-led study finds.

Analyzing the genetic makeup of 20 Americans of European ancestry and 15 African-Americans, researchers found that the former showed much less variation among 10,000 tested genes than did the latter, which was expected.

They also found that Europeans had many more possibly harmful mutations than did African, which was a surprise.

Despite the fact that science shows the origin of man to be in Africa, there are those here who refuse to accept the probability that Africa may just have been a wee bit more advanced than Europe. And despite the fact that whites colonized most of the globe while killing untold number by violently invading other lands, we have whites here claiming that science shows that blacks have a gene that makes us more violent. I say that's not science but some say it is. So if we want to talk science.....

By
Taylor Gordon

Back in 2008, a Cornell University study revealed that the genetics of Europeans have far more harmful mutations than people of African descent. These harmful mutations have continued to build up and continue to plague European bloodlines.

Black People Are Genetically More Diverse Than White People

The same Cornell University study also revealed that people of African descent had far greater variations in their genetics than their European counterparts.

Black Genes Prove the First Humans Are at Least 70 Percent Older Than Previously Estimated

After one African man, Albert Perry, passed away, researchers discovered an unusual distinct Y chromosome. While all humans had previously been traced back to one common ancestor, referred to as Adam, DNA technicians traced Perry’s lineage to a much earlier time. It means that Perry, and others with the same distinct Y chromosome, found in a small area of Cameroon, actually are not descendants of “Adam.” Their origins push the dawn of humanity back from 140, 000 to 338,000 years ago — or 70 percent earlier than previously estimated, according to the study.

Black Babies Advance Earlier and Faster Than European Babies

In The Developmental Psychology of the Black Child, Dr. Amos Wilson analyzes studies conducted by white social scientists that revealed significant differences in how quickly Black babies seemed to develop compared to European babies. The study found that at only 9 hours old African babies were able to prevent their heads from falling backwards. It took European babies roughly six weeks to accomplish this. By the time African babies were 11 months old, they were able to climb the steps alone while European babies typically didn’t accomplish this until they were 15 months old. The study focused specifically on African babies, but Wilson explains that the same trends were also found to be true in Black children of other nationalities.

Some African Genes Represent a More Complex Image of the Evolution of Modern Humans

In 2011, researchers discovered human fossils from a Nigerian site called Iwo Eleru. The fossils turn out to be an incredibly rare mix of ancient and modern features, which suggests that this was the result of breeding between archaic and modern humans. According to Chris Stringer of the Natural History Museum in London, this is a sign of a “more complex scenario for the evolution of modern humans in Africa.”

The Miracles of Melanin

The very pigment that gives Black people their skin complexion is the source of many miraculous health benefits. Melanin provides incredible protection against the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation, neutralizes harmful effects of others forms of radiation, fights off signs of aging and so much more. Perhaps even more astounding is melanin’s unique ability to absorb certain energy sources such as light and sound waves, and convert them into reusable energy.

West Africans Are Genetically Better Sprinters

James M. Tanner, the author of The Physique of the Olympic Athlete, pointed out the major racial differences among athletes in the Olympics and discovered that there is a reason so many of the top track and field competitors are of African descent. Studies revealed that the muscle composition of West Africans genetically allows them to be “the most anaerobically efficient athletes” due to the way their bodies process energy.

Kenyans Are Genetically Proven to Have High Endurance

Recent studies revealed that Kenyans have “little ammonia accumulation in their muscles from protein combustion and less lactic acid buildup. They have more of the muscle enzymes that burn fat, and their glycogen reserves are not burned as quickly, which improves endurance.”

White Americans are both genetically weaker and less diverse than their black compatriots, a Cornell University-led study finds.

Analyzing the genetic makeup of 20 Americans of European ancestry and 15 African-Americans, researchers found that the former showed much less variation among 10,000 tested genes than did the latter, which was expected.

They also found that Europeans had many more possibly harmful mutations than did African, which was a surprise.

Melanin is literally worth more than gold. Its also a natural bio conductor.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You know this thread is going to get deleted or moved dont you? Selective enforcement at work.

Why? But for some reason if all that was true we have this in the year 2019..

I still don't get it, so blacks turned white civilized the world yet we have blacks running around half naked on an Island killing people.

PAR309234.jpg

You know this thread is going to get deleted or moved dont you? Selective enforcement at work.

I still don't get it, so blacks turned white civilized the world yet we have blacks running around half naked on an Island killing people.

View attachment 267264
You dont get it because education and knowledge is not natural for whites. You were in caves when Blacks were building civilizations. These Blacks you have pictured are off the coast of India and they are extrememly agitated with outsiders because...(you guessed it) white people came and fucked up as usual. Killed a lot of their people and now they wont stand for anyone to come to the island. I know youre white so I hope you can retain all of that.

• Thanks

View attachment 267264
You dont get it because education and knowledge is not natural for whites. You were in caves when Blacks were building civilizations. These Blacks you have pictured are off the coast of India and they are extrememly agitated with outsiders because...(you guessed it) white people came and fucked up as usual. Killed a lot of their people and now they wont stand for anyone to come to the island. I know youre white so I hope you can retain all of that.

Once again...this proves you wrong

PAR309234.jpg

God I hate East St. Louis..

hqdefault (2).jpg

View attachment 267264

View attachment 267265

View attachment 267267
It only proves youre under educated. How stupid can you be not to know those people are the indigenous people of India?

Despite the fact that science shows the origin of man to be in Africa, there are those here who refuse to accept the probability that Africa may just have been a wee bit more advanced than Europe
That is the most UNSCIENTIFIC thing ever posted here.

Africans have been the LAST group of "humans" to be brought into civilization.

You had NOTHING until the arrival of Man.

Civilization BEGAN with the CREATION of Man.

You had no written language. You had no ROADS (just PATHS like the animals, just like the injuns). You had no concept of the wheel.

You ate one another. You killed off or enslaved competing tribes. You never moved beyond the TRIBAL stage. You never moved beyond the Stone Age.

You would return to all this without the white man. Just look at Haiti where you drove out the white man. Their homes are blue tarps and cardboard and scraps of sheet metal.

Yours is a race that cannot develop and prosper unless you can behave as a parasite and live off your white host.

Last edited:

View attachment 267264

View attachment 267265

View attachment 267267
It only proves youre under educated. How stupid can you be not to know those people are the indigenous people of India?
No, Asslips. These are definitely AFRICAN creatures, just as those in the Caribbean are

PAR309236.jpg

Last edited:
Despite the fact that science shows the origin of man to be in Africa, there are those here who refuse to accept the probability that Africa may just have been a wee bit more advanced than Europe
That is the most UNSCIENTIFIC thing ever posted here.

Africans have been the LAST group of "humans" to be brought into civilization.

You had NOTHING until the arrival of Man.

Civilization BEGAN with the CREATION of Man.

You had no written language. You had no ROADS (just PATHS like the animals, just like the injuns). You had no concept of the wheel.

You ate one another. You killed off or enslaved competing tribes. You never moved behind the TRIBAL stage. You never moved beyond the Stone Age.

You would return to all this without the white man. Just look at Haiti where you drove out the white man. Their homes are blue tarps and cardboard and scraps of sheet metal.

Yours is a race that cannot develop and prosper unless you can behave as a parasite and live off your white host.

There is no science supporting these opinions. This is just white racist drivel.

View attachment 267264

View attachment 267265

View attachment 267267
No, Asslips. These are definately AFRICAN creatures, just as those in the Caribbean are

PAR309236.jpg
Yes they migrated from Africa long long long ago. But they are the indigenous people of India. Kinda gives you a clue that Blacks are the original people of the planet.

An Ancient Link to Africa Lives On in Bay of Bengal

Their physical features -- short stature, dark skin, peppercorn hair and large buttocks -- are characteristic of African Pygmies. ''They look like they belong in Africa, but here they are sitting in this island chain in the middle of the Indian Ocean,''

• Thanks

View attachment 267264

View attachment 267265

View attachment 267267
No, Asslips. These are definately AFRICAN creatures, just as those in the Caribbean are

PAR309236.jpg
Yes they migrated from Africa long long long ago. But they are the indigenous people of India. Kinda gives you a clue that Blacks are the original people of the planet.

Apparently he doesn't understand how hot it is in the region.

View attachment 267265

View attachment 267267

PAR309236.jpg

Apparently he doesn't understand how hot it is in the region.
That dumbass isnt even smart enough to read the page he got the picture from.

Magnum Photos Blog

Forum List

Back