So we want to use science.....

iu

Too bad none of that's true.

1e8651190162e86d83f264a8b83242ff.jpg
well if yall are so advanced and superior how in the hell did blacks end up enslaved and oppressed by the evil ignorant inferior whitey like you claim !

Evil and oppressive whitey had WMDS.

The fact of African resistance to European Imperialism and Colonialism is not well known, though it is well documented. Read, for instance, Michael Crowder (ed.), West African Resistance, Africana Publishing Corporation, New York, 1971. Europeans entered Africa in the mid 1400 s and early 1500 s during a time of socio-political transition. Europeans chose a favorite side to win between African nations at a war and supplied that side with guns, a superior war instrument. In its victory, the African side with guns rounded up captives of war who were sold to the Europeans in exchange for more guns or other barter. Whites used these captives in their own slave raids. These captives often held pre-existing grudges against groups they were ordered to raid, having formerly been sold into slavery themselves by these same groups as captives in inter-African territorial wars.

Reunion Black Family.

Whites have been about gobs me dat since they got here.
We know that you've been asleep your entire life.

I'm just left hoping you don't actually have to serve any white families as part of your case load.

I'm just sad that an ignorant person such as you is allowed to teach children. You are stump stupid. I talk about whites who are racists and your stupid ass hears I hate all white people. Gaslighting does not work on me, nor does your victim mentality. No wonder our country is falling behind.

This made me laugh out loud, so thanks for that. I always appreciate a good laugh

You didn't laugh.

I absolutely did. I would never type "This made me laugh out loud" if it did not, in fact, make me laugh out loud.

You didn't laugh. You see, Suzie you have a problem. You are here calling me a racist for racism you have made up, while there is an actual racist thread created about some gene that's supposed to exist only in blacks that makes us more violent and you put your right wing, white Christian fingers on the keyboard to say anything. I have posted the Cornell study, plus an article from Science magazine while you say nothing about a "study" that only shows up in places like:

DNA Proof of Racial Differences – More Facts Come to Light …
Daily Stormer

CMV: Blacks are inherently more violent than other races …
Reddit

Scientific Proof That Blacks Are More Violent/Aggressive …
Stormfront

Blacks: A More Criminal Race than Whites | National Vanguard
National Vanguard

I'm just left hoping you don't actually have to serve any white families as part of your case load.

I'm just sad that an ignorant person such as you is allowed to teach children. You are stump stupid. I talk about whites who are racists and your stupid ass hears I hate all white people. Gaslighting does not work on me, nor does your victim mentality. No wonder our country is falling behind.

This made me laugh out loud, so thanks for that. I always appreciate a good laugh

You didn't laugh.

I absolutely did. I would never type "This made me laugh out loud" if it did not, in fact, make me laugh out loud.

You didn't laugh. You see, Suzie you have a problem. You are here calling me a racist for racism you have made up, while there is an actual racist thread created about some gene that's supposed to exist only in blacks that makes us more violent and you put your right wing, white Christian fingers on the keyboard to say anything. I have posted the Cornell study, plus an article from Science magazine while you say nothing about a "study" that only shows up in places like:

Daily Stormer

Reddit

Stormfront

National Vanguard

Sorry, I'm not going to Stormfront or any other place like that. Nope. And yes I did laugh...and yes you are a racist....and I invite you to look at my post history for JUST THIS MORNING calling white racists out.

Now, do you have white clients? Because if so, I do find that concerning. Don't worry, I'm not a Leftist, so I'm not into doxxing and turning people in. I'm just saying I'm concerned that your outlook on white people would impact your work. I hope not though.

Despite the fact that science shows the origin of man to be in Africa, there are those here who refuse to accept the probability that Africa may just have been a wee bit more advanced than Europe. And despite the fact that whites colonized most of the globe while killing untold number by violently invading other lands, we have whites here claiming that science shows that blacks have a gene that makes us more violent. I say that's not science but some say it is. So if we want to talk science.....

8 Incredible Things About Black Genetics That Will Amaze You
By
Taylor Gordon

Back in 2008, a Cornell University study revealed that the genetics of Europeans have far more harmful mutations than people of African descent. These harmful mutations have continued to build up and continue to plague European bloodlines.

Black People Are Genetically More Diverse Than White People

The same Cornell University study also revealed that people of African descent had far greater variations in their genetics than their European counterparts.

Black Genes Prove the First Humans Are at Least 70 Percent Older Than Previously Estimated

After one African man, Albert Perry, passed away, researchers discovered an unusual distinct Y chromosome. While all humans had previously been traced back to one common ancestor, referred to as Adam, DNA technicians traced Perry’s lineage to a much earlier time. It means that Perry, and others with the same distinct Y chromosome, found in a small area of Cameroon, actually are not descendants of “Adam.” Their origins push the dawn of humanity back from 140, 000 to 338,000 years ago — or 70 percent earlier than previously estimated, according to the study.

Black Babies Advance Earlier and Faster Than European Babies

In The Developmental Psychology of the Black Child, Dr. Amos Wilson analyzes studies conducted by white social scientists that revealed significant differences in how quickly Black babies seemed to develop compared to European babies. The study found that at only 9 hours old African babies were able to prevent their heads from falling backwards. It took European babies roughly six weeks to accomplish this. By the time African babies were 11 months old, they were able to climb the steps alone while European babies typically didn’t accomplish this until they were 15 months old. The study focused specifically on African babies, but Wilson explains that the same trends were also found to be true in Black children of other nationalities.

Some African Genes Represent a More Complex Image of the Evolution of Modern Humans

In 2011, researchers discovered human fossils from a Nigerian site called Iwo Eleru. The fossils turn out to be an incredibly rare mix of ancient and modern features, which suggests that this was the result of breeding between archaic and modern humans. According to Chris Stringer of the Natural History Museum in London, this is a sign of a “more complex scenario for the evolution of modern humans in Africa.”

The Miracles of Melanin

The very pigment that gives Black people their skin complexion is the source of many miraculous health benefits. Melanin provides incredible protection against the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation, neutralizes harmful effects of others forms of radiation, fights off signs of aging and so much more. Perhaps even more astounding is melanin’s unique ability to absorb certain energy sources such as light and sound waves, and convert them into reusable energy.

West Africans Are Genetically Better Sprinters

James M. Tanner, the author of The Physique of the Olympic Athlete, pointed out the major racial differences among athletes in the Olympics and discovered that there is a reason so many of the top track and field competitors are of African descent. Studies revealed that the muscle composition of West Africans genetically allows them to be “the most anaerobically efficient athletes” due to the way their bodies process energy.

Kenyans Are Genetically Proven to Have High Endurance

Recent studies revealed that Kenyans have “little ammonia accumulation in their muscles from protein combustion and less lactic acid buildup. They have more of the muscle enzymes that burn fat, and their glycogen reserves are not burned as quickly, which improves endurance.”

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds

White Americans are both genetically weaker and less diverse than their black compatriots, a Cornell University-led study finds.

Analyzing the genetic makeup of 20 Americans of European ancestry and 15 African-Americans, researchers found that the former showed much less variation among 10,000 tested genes than did the latter, which was expected.

They also found that Europeans had many more possibly harmful mutations than did African, which was a surprise.

Question: Are the African black societies stronger than the Western white societies?

Back to drawing board Mr. racist.

Despite the fact that science shows the origin of man to be in Africa, there are those here who refuse to accept the probability that Africa may just have been a wee bit more advanced than Europe. And despite the fact that whites colonized most of the globe while killing untold number by violently invading other lands, we have whites here claiming that science shows that blacks have a gene that makes us more violent. I say that's not science but some say it is. So if we want to talk science.....

By
Taylor Gordon

Back in 2008, a Cornell University study revealed that the genetics of Europeans have far more harmful mutations than people of African descent. These harmful mutations have continued to build up and continue to plague European bloodlines.

The same Cornell University study also revealed that people of African descent had far greater variations in their genetics than their European counterparts.

Black Genes Prove the First Humans Are at Least 70 Percent Older Than Previously Estimated

After one African man, Albert Perry, passed away, researchers discovered an unusual distinct Y chromosome. While all humans had previously been traced back to one common ancestor, referred to as Adam, DNA technicians traced Perry’s lineage to a much earlier time. It means that Perry, and others with the same distinct Y chromosome, found in a small area of Cameroon, actually are not descendants of “Adam.” Their origins push the dawn of humanity back from 140, 000 to 338,000 years ago — or 70 percent earlier than previously estimated, according to the study.

In The Developmental Psychology of the Black Child, Dr. Amos Wilson analyzes studies conducted by white social scientists that revealed significant differences in how quickly Black babies seemed to develop compared to European babies. The study found that at only 9 hours old African babies were able to prevent their heads from falling backwards. It took European babies roughly six weeks to accomplish this. By the time African babies were 11 months old, they were able to climb the steps alone while European babies typically didn’t accomplish this until they were 15 months old. The study focused specifically on African babies, but Wilson explains that the same trends were also found to be true in Black children of other nationalities.

Some African Genes Represent a More Complex Image of the Evolution of Modern Humans

In 2011, researchers discovered human fossils from a Nigerian site called Iwo Eleru. The fossils turn out to be an incredibly rare mix of ancient and modern features, which suggests that this was the result of breeding between archaic and modern humans. According to Chris Stringer of the Natural History Museum in London, this is a sign of a “more complex scenario for the evolution of modern humans in Africa.”

The Miracles of Melanin

The very pigment that gives Black people their skin complexion is the source of many miraculous health benefits. Melanin provides incredible protection against the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation, neutralizes harmful effects of others forms of radiation, fights off signs of aging and so much more. Perhaps even more astounding is melanin’s unique ability to absorb certain energy sources such as light and sound waves, and convert them into reusable energy.

James M. Tanner, the author of The Physique of the Olympic Athlete, pointed out the major racial differences among athletes in the Olympics and discovered that there is a reason so many of the top track and field competitors are of African descent. Studies revealed that the muscle composition of West Africans genetically allows them to be “the most anaerobically efficient athletes” due to the way their bodies process energy.

Recent studies revealed that Kenyans have “little ammonia accumulation in their muscles from protein combustion and less lactic acid buildup. They have more of the muscle enzymes that burn fat, and their glycogen reserves are not burned as quickly, which improves endurance.”

White Americans are both genetically weaker and less diverse than their black compatriots, a Cornell University-led study finds.

Analyzing the genetic makeup of 20 Americans of European ancestry and 15 African-Americans, researchers found that the former showed much less variation among 10,000 tested genes than did the latter, which was expected.

They also found that Europeans had many more possibly harmful mutations than did African, which was a surprise.

Question: Are the African black societies stronger than the Western white societies?

Yes. Because western white societies are built on goods and resources taken from Africa. And Africa would have been much stronger had whites didn't think they had the right to rule there.

You white racists crack me up.

By
Taylor Gordon

The Miracles of Melanin

Yes. Because western white societies are built on goods and resources taken from Africa. And Africa would have been much stronger had whites didn't think they had the right to rule there.

Then why didn't Africans use their own resources and you know put some clothes on, invent guns , air conditioners and stuff if they were so smart????

By
Taylor Gordon

The Miracles of Melanin

That's complete bullshit.

But even so, how do you explain the that whites are so much better that they can just come in and take your stuff? I thought blacks were faster and stronger... how does this happen?

You didn't laugh.

Daily Stormer

Reddit

Stormfront

National Vanguard

Sorry, I'm not going to Stormfront or any other place like that. Nope. And yes I did laugh...and yes you are a racist....and I invite you to look at my post history for JUST THIS MORNING calling white racists out.

Now, do you have white clients? Because if so, I do find that concerning. Don't worry, I'm not a Leftist, so I'm not into doxxing and turning people in. I'm just saying I'm concerned that your outlook on white people would impact your work. I hope not though.

You calling me a racist doesn't make me one. And if I have white clients they know I am opposed to white racism. Now to your ignorant ass my opposition to white racism makes me a racist. Outside of the stump stupid alt-right subculture you live in, people laugh at you.

By
Taylor Gordon

The Miracles of Melanin

But even so, how do you explain the that whites are so much better that they can just come in and take your stuff? I thought blacks were faster and stronger... how does this happen?

It's true. How did whites do it?

Whitey had WMDS.

"The fact of African resistance to European Imperialism and Colonialism is not well known, though it is well documented. Read, for instance, Michael Crowder (ed.), West African Resistance, Africana Publishing Corporation, New York, 1971. Europeans entered Africa in the mid 1400 s and early 1500 s during a time of socio-political transition. Europeans chose a favorite side to win between African nations at a war and supplied that side with guns, a superior war instrument. In its victory, the African side with guns rounded up captives of war who were sold to the Europeans in exchange for more guns or other barter. Whites used these captives in their own slave raids. These captives often held pre-existing grudges against groups they were ordered to raid, having formerly been sold into slavery themselves by these same groups as captives in inter-African territorial wars."

By
Taylor Gordon

The Miracles of Melanin

It's true. How did whites do it?

Whitey had WMDS.

"The fact of African resistance to European Imperialism and Colonialism is not well known, though it is well documented. Read, for instance, Michael Crowder (ed.), West African Resistance, Africana Publishing Corporation, New York, 1971. Europeans entered Africa in the mid 1400 s and early 1500 s during a time of socio-political transition. Europeans chose a favorite side to win between African nations at a war and supplied that side with guns, a superior war instrument. In its victory, the African side with guns rounded up captives of war who were sold to the Europeans in exchange for more guns or other barter. Whites used these captives in their own slave raids. These captives often held pre-existing grudges against groups they were ordered to raid, having formerly been sold into slavery themselves by these same groups as captives in inter-African territorial wars."
IM2 you have these white inbreds in an uproar. :laughing0301:

I noticed they get violently triggered on any thread that shows just how amazing it is to be one of the original people.

well if yall are so advanced and superior how in the hell did blacks end up enslaved and oppressed by the evil ignorant inferior whitey like you claim !

Evil and oppressive whitey had WMDS.

The fact of African resistance to European Imperialism and Colonialism is not well known, though it is well documented. Read, for instance, Michael Crowder (ed.), West African Resistance, Africana Publishing Corporation, New York, 1971. Europeans entered Africa in the mid 1400 s and early 1500 s during a time of socio-political transition. Europeans chose a favorite side to win between African nations at a war and supplied that side with guns, a superior war instrument. In its victory, the African side with guns rounded up captives of war who were sold to the Europeans in exchange for more guns or other barter. Whites used these captives in their own slave raids. These captives often held pre-existing grudges against groups they were ordered to raid, having formerly been sold into slavery themselves by these same groups as captives in inter-African territorial wars.

Reunion Black Family.
Not to mention that African "slavery" for the most part was more like indentured servitude. If your people lost a war then you had to serve the victors until your time was up. After that you could become part of the family or go your own way.

I hear whites are heading to africa in droves! And white democrats love living next to you haha

Can I still love being white ? Or is that frowned upon in left wing ****** slave world

Or right IT is

Never mind
I dont care if you love being white though it does make me wonder why. I would fucking hate to be white.

why? is it because youre still a ****** slave owned by your lefty "allies"?
No one wants to walk around smelling like wet dog or having thin lips like a monkey.

CbGtWI8W4AAWab4.jpg

By
Taylor Gordon

The Miracles of Melanin

Rule #1 of discussing science papers.. ALWAYS CITE THE paper... The write-up in the web journal that you posted did take some liberties on the "findings" and embellished them a bit... Again, DNA scientists will never exceed their bounds by making sweeping racial generalizations about race...

Always read the paper.. Don't accept journalist spin or interpretation of the science...

So this 2008 study at Cornell is here....

Ancient 'Out of Africa' migration left stamp on European genetic diversity, Cornell-led study finds | Cornell Chronicle

A Cornell-led study, reported in the Feb. 21 issue of the journal Nature, compared more than 10,000 sequenced genes from 15 African-Americans and 20 European-Americans. The results suggest that European populations have proportionately more harmful variations, though it is unclear what effects these variations actually may have on the overall health of Europeans.

Researchers did NOT overstep their bounds by making any speculation on significance of this to health or well-being...

Secondly -- that's an EXTREMELY SMALL sample to even be MAKING ANY generalizations about distribution or quality of genetics... 15 Africans and 20 European Americans??? It's been 10 years since publication.. I'm CERTAIN there are DOZENS of better studies since...

Also from the press release, is what they DIDN'T know at the time...

"It's difficult to tell what the precise impact that a higher proportion of deleterious single nucleotide polymorphisms in the population will have on the average person's health," said Kirk Lohmueller, a graduate student in both Bustamante's and Clark's labs and the paper's lead author. "More detailed studies that involve sequencing many individuals both with and without certain diseases would better enable us to get at this question."

Future research may also reveal similar signatures as other populations left Africa for other geographic destinations.

I could get access to the whole paper. But it's pretty old in terms of DNA research.. This is the terribly slow march of science knowledge.. RARELY is any one paper significant in any great degree. It's just a mile marker on a never ending highway....

Forum List

Back