So...then citizen Trump funded Dr./Senator Rand Paul's medical trip to Haiti...

The Don has done many excellent things with his money. He has personally helped many people.

Helping Haitians is just one of dozens.

And some people here say how horrible it was. That's what makes them Losers.

So.....President Trump helped to fund Senator, Dr. Rand Paul's medical trip to Haiti to help Haitians who desperately needed eye surgery.....

Rand Paul: Trump Cares 'Very Deeply' About Haiti, Financed Medical Mission Trip

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) told NBCā€™s ā€œMeet the Pressā€ that charges of racism against President Donald J. Trump are unfounded in part because of the 45thpresident's large financial contribution to Dr. Paul's2015 Haiti medical mission trip.

ā€œI think itā€™s unfair to sort of paint him, ā€˜oh well, heā€™s a racist,ā€™ when I know for a fact that he cares very deeply about the people of Haiti because he helped finance a trip where they would get vision back for 200 people in Haiti,ā€ Paul said.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't 'Citizen Trump' that funded this...it was the criminal enterprise known as 'Donald J Trump Foundation'...which was recently closed down to try to avoid an investigation for violating state laws.

So.....President Trump helped to fund Senator, Dr. Rand Paul's medical trip to Haiti to help Haitians who desperately needed eye surgery.....

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) told NBCā€™s ā€œMeet the Pressā€ that charges of racism against President Donald J. Trump are unfounded in part because of the 45thpresident's large financial contribution to Dr. Paul's2015 Haiti medical mission trip.

ā€œI think itā€™s unfair to sort of paint him, ā€˜oh well, heā€™s a racist,ā€™ when I know for a fact that he cares very deeply about the people of Haiti because he helped finance a trip where they would get vision back for 200 people in Haiti,ā€ Paul said.

You weren't supposed to notice that. Citizen Trump did things that would make the haters heads explode if they had to actually consider them. Don't worry, though, they'll move the earth to avoid giving him credit for anything.

"citizen" trump wasn't trying to suck up to a white trash "base"

"citizen" trump was also pro choice

:cuckoo:

What has he done to try to get SCOTUS to change Roe v. Wade?

Answer: Oops! Not a damn thing, because he can't!

I'm pretty sure it wasn't 'Citizen Trump' that funded this...it was the criminal enterprise known as 'Donald J Trump Foundation'...which was recently closed down to try to avoid an investigation for violating state laws.

Prove it libtard! Until then, I take the word of my Senator over your bullshit accusations.

So Trump helped people have better eye sight to see the shithole they live in. That's not doing someone a favor, that's punishment.

Prove it libtard! Until then, I take the word of my Senator over your bullshit accusations.
Would Rand Paul's own words suffice?
If I were you I wouldn't read what else Paul says in the article...it'll cause your little snowflake lips to quiver.

Paul acknowledged that Trump's organization has helped to fund Paul's charity eye surgery trips, which are planned by the Moran Eye Center. The organization confirmed to NBC Wednesday that the Donald J. Trump Foundation gave $10,000 to support the medical mission to Haiti that Rand Paul participated in.
Rand Paul: 'How Do You Out-Trump the Irrational?'

If I were you I wouldn't read what else Paul says in the article...it'll cause your little snowflake lips to quiver.

Paul acknowledged that Trump's organization has helped to fund Paul's charity eye surgery trips, which are planned by the Moran Eye Center. The organization confirmed to NBC Wednesday that the Donald J. Trump Foundation gave $10,000 to support the medical mission to Haiti that Rand Paul participated in.

So?

If you have a point, I suggest you spell it out because trying to decipher liberal bullshit is NOT one of my talents. I merely ignore you like the dumb ass that you appear to be.

So?

If you have a point, I suggest you spell it out because trying to decipher liberal bullshit is NOT one of my talents. I merely ignore you like the dumb ass that you appear to be.
I told you not to read the rest of the article...now you've gone and got yourself all upset!!!

So?

I told you not to read the rest of the article...now you've gone and got yourself all upset!!!

I didn't read the rest of the article and I am not upset. Why would I want to read something and have you lie about it like libs do with just about everything?

So?

I didn't read the rest of the article and I am not upset. Why would I want to read something and have you lie about it like libs do with just about everything?
For a man that's not upset...you sure sound upset.

I don't need to lie about what's in the article because...well...it's in the article.
It's all written down.

So?

For a man that's not upset...you sure sound upset.

I don't need to lie about what's in the article because...well...it's in the article.
It's all written down.

How do printed words "sound"?

Dumb ass!

What desperation.

Doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mention how Trump funded this or why. Did Trump get something out of the deal? Doesn't say.
so why then put it there? OH - cause YOU need it to be there. you refuse to see something good in trump could even exist so you have to gnash out like a 4 year old angry you've got to share your toys.

I wonder what threat Trumpā€™s holding over Randā€™s head to force him to lie like that
i wonder what doosh got shoved up your ass at such a young age that won't allow you to expand your views beyond what you choose to believe.

What desperation.
What blindness

Forum List

Back