Rand Paul: Trump financed eye surgeries for poor Hatians.

Senator Rand Paul fought back against the “Trump is racist” narrative Sunday, explaining how POTUS funded a trip to give eye surgeries to hundreds of Haitians.

Rand Paul: Trump Financed Eye Surgeries For Poor Haitians
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the democratic controlled media spews nothing but Trump hate , they obviously fail to mention all the good Trump has done. Trump haters have a hard time accepting a non Demorat can do any good for others .

second or third thread on this idiot subject.

Donald wasn't sucking up to his bigot base then

Donald also was pro choice and supported gay rights.

oops....

so no one cares what rand boy says he did then. he also ripped off all his contractors and bilked the people who paid to go to "trump U".

mmmkay, conspiracy loon? and again, stop listening to the insane psychotic on infowars.

Here’s a vid I think you’ll appreciate, del ....

:)

it's true; i love fiction

be sure to ask donnie for a reacharound- you've earned it, my friend

Holy Moly mother of goodness! Hi Del! Welcome back!!!

hi care

cold enough for you?

Life's a bitch and then you die! Too darn cold for me! We are actually getting ready to move back to Florida, within the next 6 months or so.... but we are going to keep our house up here for a summer home! Well, 6 months up here and 6 months in Florida would be great....some day....but right now my mom and dad are getting very old and sickly, and my sister needs our help in taking care of them, she's got her hands filled, and it is only the tip of the iceberg...

Did my contributions to this thread step on the propaganda you value?

no, they made me laugh my ass off.

mostly because you appear to actual believe it

has the nigerian prince gotten back to you yet?

i'm sure it's just a matter of time until he does.

:lol:

Holy Moly mother of goodness! Hi Del! Welcome back!!!

hi care

cold enough for you?

Life's a bitch and then you die! Too darn cold for me! We are actually getting ready to move back to Florida, within the next 6 months or so.... but we are going to keep our house up here for a summer home! Well, 6 months up here and 6 months in Florida would be great....some day....but right now my mom and dad are getting very old and sickly, and my sister needs our help in taking care of them, she's got her hands filled, and it is only the tip of the iceberg...

sorry to hear about your folks, but they're in good hands.

I’m glad you can still smile after seeing how bad your party is doing.

I also couldn’t help noticing a few here welcoming you back. Were you just released from prison?

I also couldn’t help noticing a few here welcoming you back. Were you just released from prison?

it's not my party, sparky, and you're projecting again.

it's not my party, sparky, and you're projecting again.

Oops.... my bad.

This thread is now open for you to let everyone know where you stand. The floor is all yours.

:popcorn:

DTnZAl9W0AMhWEb.jpg

DTnZAmHXkAAMy4H.jpg

We’re not going to wait all night, del. Just saying.

you'll wait and you'll like it, peasant
Like the Hatians, some people can recognize BS when they see it.

it's *haitians* billybob, and no one has trouble with your posts

why did you think they might?
Thanks for the correction. :)

Were you recently released from a prison?

no, are you hoping to be?

And I bet Trump donated his own money to help Haitians instead of looting an earthquake relief fund to subsidize his lifestyle (a la the Clinton Crime Family Syndicate).
Ummm...no.
The Donald J. Trump Foundation is not like other charities. An investigation of the foundation — including examinations of 17 years of tax filings and interviews with more than 200 individuals or groups listed as donors or beneficiaries — found that it collects and spends money in a very unusual manner.

For one thing, nearly all of its money comes from people other than Trump. In tax records, the last gift from Trump was in 2008. Since then, all of the donations have been other people’s money — an arrangement that experts say is almost unheard of for a family foundation.

Trump then takes that money and generally does with it as he pleases. In many cases, he passes it on to other charities, which often are under the impression that it is Trump’s own money.

In two cases, he has used money from his charity to buy himself a gift. In one of those cases — not previously reported — Trump spent $20,000 of money earmarked for charitable purposes to buy a six-foot-tall painting of himself.

Money from the Trump Foundation has also been used for political purposes, which is against the law. The Washington Post reported this month that Trump paid a penalty this year to the Internal Revenue Service for a 2013 donation in which the foundation gave $25,000 to a campaign group affiliated with Florida Attorney General Pamela Bondi (R).

How Donald Trump retooled his charity to spend other people’s money

Wow! $20,000 and $25,000! That's what? 0.0000000000001% of what he has?

I can almost guarantee those payments were made by underlings who didn't know any better or paid from the wrong account.

Forum List

Back