So...the truth begins to emerge.

PatekPhilippe

Jul 30, 2009
Sasebo Japan
Here's what the MSM and government hid from America while the Bill was being voted on.

The $5 billion Obama has allocated for the program is unlikely to last until 2014. In fact, government experts have projected it could run out next year.
Translation...add another 20 billion dollars to the cost before any benefit is had by the public.
Other reforms starting this year would prevent insurers from canceling the policies of people who get sick, from denying coverage to children with medical problems, and from putting lifetime dollar limits on a policy.

These changes will spread risks more broadly, but they're also likely to nudge insurance premiums somewhat higher.
Translation...you uninsured still cannot afford insurance and those who have it will see a significant rise in their premiums.

Roughly a third of people in their 20s are uninsured, so allowing young adults to remain on their parents' plans until 26 would be a significant new option for families.

Adult children would not be able to stay on a parental plan if they had access to employer coverage of their own.
Translation...all you bulletproof mofo's who had a job that offered you health insurance and you turned it down fucked yourself in the process. Get out the checkbook....

The main reason that Obama's plan phases in slowly boils down to cost. The Medicare cuts and tax increases to finance the bill start early;
But the peace of mind the president promised — the antidote for health care insecurity, whether you favored or opposed his overhaul — is still a ways beyond the horizon, starting only in 2014.
You idiots got suckered by an accounting gimmick.

No tax credits until 2014 and insurers can turn down anyone with a pre-existing condition until 2014. Ooooooooooooooooooooops!

Still, if Obama wants to actually preside over the expansion of coverage to more than 30 million people, he'll first have to persuade a majority of Americans to re-elect him in 2012.
Well....I think it's safe to say Obama can scratch that re-election thingy off his list because it isn't going to happen.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35992060/ns/politics-health_care_reform

When all is said and done, the majority of working-age Americans and their families will still have employer-sponsored coverage, as they do now. But the number of uninsured will drop by more than half. Illegal immigrants would account for more than one-third of the remaining 23 million people without coverage.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

23 million people will still have NO HEALTHCARE...subtract the 12 million illegal aliens from that and what do we have.....11 million Americans STILL with no healthcare coverage and 2.5 trillion dollars of debt!!!!!!

Geee....what a great plan!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had thought of that one!!!!!!!!

So we went from 31 million people with no coverage to 11 million people with no coverage...

People...WE WERE LIED TO BY THE PROPONENTS OF THIS BILL.

20 million insured for 1 trillion dollars....add another 11 million people and we see the true cost of the Bill...in Democrat dollars....1.5 trillion....in reality more like 4 trillion dollars.

But guess what....no one gets any benefits until 2014.....looks like there will be a lot of poor people bitching about healthcare in November of 2010 and November of 2012.

Goodbye Dem's....you had the watch and blew it.

I am going to wait and see what is there when all the partisan dust settles.

There is so much spin going on, it's impossible to know what is true and what isn't.

Twenty billion.

Big deal. We piss that much away on the Iraq fiasco every month or so.

The wailing and gnashing (sp?) of teeth is quite entertaining. I will just sit back and enjoy that for a while. As Coyote is till the dust settles.

Last edited:
Here's what the MSM and government hid from America while the Bill was being voted on.

The $5 billion Obama has allocated for the program is unlikely to last until 2014. In fact, government experts have projected it could run out next year.
Translation...add another 20 billion dollars to the cost before any benefit is had by the public.

Can you say national tax?

I am going to wait and see what is there when all the partisan dust settles.

There is so much spin going on, it's impossible to know what is true and what isn't.

Isn't the Cartoon Network aka MSNBC just terrible for spinning this?

What's interesting is that you choose to believe something MSNBC prints when it fits your overall view.

If they printed something highly supportive of the Healthcare bill....what would you be saying?

Forum List

Back