so the top 3 GOP candidates are..

Keyboard commandos crack me up.. You must admit you post just like "him".

It has ZERO to do with being a commando keyboarder but everything to do with you accusing me of something that is a BLATANT LIE.. then you run for cover throwing more accusations out, all pissed off.. I don't stand idly by and allow anyone to accuse me of LIES simply because you have a cob crossed side ways.. Go play your games elsewhere Sarah G and save your feigned outrage for your leftist friends who sit by and lie with a straight face like you do.. that's more your ilk.

Only moderators have the capability of ferreting out sock puppets. But some of us have been around long enough to recognize the tone and the specific language. Nobody can prove you're using an alter, but neither can you prove you're not. (Except of course by your screeching denial. "The lady doth protest too much, me thinks...")

Works for me. who are you a sock for dipshit?

Then why bray about it sooo much if you liberals aren't worried?? I've never seen so many people give so much attention to "total losers." I can tell you this, DingleBarry now has a record to defend and it's a TOTAL FAILURE, complete.. No matter who runs, THEY ARE NOT Obama. For a party who elected someone with nothing more than a community organizer background, I wouldn't be throwing stones.. Makes an ass out of you. Just sayin :)

:lol: I'm sure you'd feel more comfortable if nobody pointed out your unfortunate choices..

And Obama wasn't an unfortunate choice?

obie doodle is a moron's choice. end of chapter.

The Democrats and Obama have been focusing on jobs and the economy since Day 1. And you see the results.

It would certainly set better with me if they dropped the 'jobs' nonsense. The last thing I want from government is a job. Keep the peace, do some justice and leave me alone. That's all I'm looking for.

They've done all they can do about the job situation anyway. As Bernanke said, "we're out of bullets." Now it would be nice if the private sector stepped up, since they're the ones doing all the bitching and moaning. They're not going to see their own profits (sales) increase until people start spending again, and they won't do that until the same bitchers and moaners start hiring.

why would they start hiring? What incentives do they have? The fact that obie wan know nutting will stick em with high exhoribitant insurance bills or fines if they don't comply.. Let us know how that works out willyahuh?

1) a guy who signed a single payer bill into law
2) a former IRS agent
3) a former federal reserve chair

I totally see the tea party coming out strong for such a stellar line up

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Perry, Bachmann, Romney

Huntsman getting in the race, possibly.

I would be a little worried if I were a liberal, as they are all NOT Obama, which we all know, is how people vote (whether that is a smart way to vote or not).

worried about what? Romney has his mandated healthcare he cant run from, and flipflops more than Kerry did. All obama has to say is : I modeled the healthcare bill after what he did in Mass. game over.

Bachman is a batshit nut who makes up her own reality. In order fo her to win she would have to move towards the center in the general in order to win. Her like Cain only have support of a select group of people.

Perry who could be the strongest of the three here has a few bad eggs. He has the God thing which could sway voters to not vote for him. There is him flip flopping on taking money from the federal government. And then there is him dancing with the topic of wanting to leave this nation. Then finally you have the whole thing about him being from texas. People are tired of the Texas thing. Bush ruined it. Just like how people are tired of clinton as well.

yeah real worried there.

With Romney, herein lies the problem for liberals. If he was to win the nomination, Obama can't/won't call him to the carpet on Romneycare, so the best the liberal media will be able to do is call Romney a hypocrite, which won't carry much weight after a while.

Bachmann is pulling higher numbers since the debate. I don't think she will get the President slot, but I could definitely see her on a ticket as VP, especially Romney's.

Huntsman and Perry are tight. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Perry/Huntsman ticket.

DingleBarry, the misery index is at it's highest in 38 years.. Not since Jimmah Cartah have Americans seen so much misery in their lives between SOARING ENERGY COSTS and inflation.. DingleBarry told us, PROMISED US, he would make certain all Americans had to pay HIGH energy costs under his Presidency.. And the liberal sheep say?

He promised? Link please.

Gasoline prices rise and fall depending on OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES not controled by the federal government.

States have their own public utility pricing structures which may affect your other energy costs and retail oil and natural gas providers operate on the free market principle.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4]YouTube - ‪Obama: My Plan Makes Electricity Rates Skyrocket‬‏[/ame]

He's working on it. Driving oil rigs to Brazil was a good start.

Using the EPA to intervene wasn't exactly stupid on his quest for green energy either.

threestooges.jpg

As long as the GOP continually points out the abject failure that is the Obama admin, they can run Elmer Fudd and win.

It is that simple.

I think they need a Plan also. Just bashing Obama ain't gonna cut it. Talking in generalities won't either. The American people are hungry for serious alternatives. What are they and why are the Republicans so afraid to actually lay out their plans for JOBS???
Creating Jobs - A Pledge to America - GOP.gov

I am tired of the ignorance displayed by liberals. Or are you not ignorant, but simply a hack?

Regardless, It seriously makes me ill to my stomach.

He promised? Link please.

Gasoline prices rise and fall depending on OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES not controled by the federal government.

States have their own public utility pricing structures which may affect your other energy costs and retail oil and natural gas providers operate on the free market principle.

How about out of his own mouth? Will you believe that?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZU00pQDGkk]YouTube - ‪Obama On High Energy Prices‬‏[/ame]

He's not the only one to recognize that if the price of gasoline is high enough, it will force people to ween themselves off gas guzzlers and would also force exploration and production of alternative energy sources so that we end our addiction to oil. Where have you been? As a policy, it's good. As a political strategy it sucks, as shown by your own lack of comprehension on the matter.

Whichever the wind blows for you. You are in the top five poster in terms of blind partisan loyalty.

Sheep.

Congratulations.

So WT what's the solution? What will Mitt or Michelle or those in the vast gulch between them, wherein the other Republican candidates reside, do to put our economy back to work?

All I hear is cut taxes to the very wealthy and corporations, cut charity to the poor, allow the cost of healthcare to sink the middleclass by recalling "Obamacare" (and replace it with what?).

What in your wisdom is the answer WT? As a loud and proud 'conservative' I'm sure you must have formulated your ideas into pragmatic solutions. Share them with us "libtards" and "demorats".
All I hear is cut taxes to the very wealthy and corporations, cut charity to the poor, allow the cost of healthcare to sink the middleclass by recalling "Obamacare" (and replace it with what?).

that is because you are a sheep and have allowed yourself to be programmed where in that is all you hear because; thats ALL you want to hear....

cut your dosage and you'll hear more.

purchase-soma-350mg-pills.jpeg

and there was your chance to actually show Wry what else is there and you failed in favor of some retarded partisan crap.

so? wtf are you? father mcgee?

no one squeezed your pustule.

get it now?:rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68lYLohudfc]YouTube - ‪YOU'RE FAT AND IT'S YOUR FAULT‬‏[/ame]

again i dont care about Obama, You asked what i would do and i answered it.
Get off his junk already.

it would put it back to clinton levels and with raises taxes you create more revenue, but the idea is you dont go and spend it. You stream line programs/agencies, so you save even more money, and if the budget is reduced we can look to cutting taxes back down.

Hey we could go back to the good ole days the right always refers back to and tax these people at 90% if you would like. Otherwise quit your crying.

Greenspan who was a huge believer of deruglating wall street did just that. People saw him as a genius when he really wasnt. Then you have to look at who Clinton, Bush and Obama had as there economic advisers. Its the same three people running the show.

Who do you think crashed this economy? You and i? No 'it was the people at wall street who fucked with things until they crashed, and then when things got dire what did they do? Asked for a bailout from the tax payers. They knew they where selling shit and betting on shit, but didnt care. They got there money in the end.

The housing market bubble was about making money, and nothing else.

Go watch Inside job, they cover this rather well, and dont hold back anything. They blame everyone from Reagan to Clinton and now Obama.

Or dont and just think Obama is some Boy king who is fucking up the economy.

S we would raise rates and use the extra money to cut spending in order to lower rates again?
Really?
First, raising rates never brings in the expected revenue increase because people in top brackets change their behavior in response to tax laws. They didnt get to top brackets by being stupid.
Second, with higher revenue the impetus for spending cuts goes away. Every state that has raised taxes to cut the deficit has seen a higher deficit instead.
What deregulation did Greenspan accomplish? Be specific here.

Greenspan’s apology: Still MIA | Felix Salmon
or
Welcome to Forbes
Greenspan also helped deregulate the broader monetary aggregates: M2, MZM, and M3 (the broadest measure of money). The Depository Institutions Deregulation and Monetary Control Act of 1980 had begun phasing out interest-rate ceilings on deposits and modified reserve requirements in complex ways.

Combined with subsequent administrative deregulation under Greenspan through January 1994, these changes left all the financial liabilities that M2 adds to M1--savings deposits, small time deposits, money market deposit accounts, and retail money market mutual fund shares--utterly free of reserve requirements and allowed banks to sweep a large portion of M1 checking accounts into M2 money market deposit accounts. M2 and the broader measures became quasi-deregulated aggregates with no legal link to the size of the monetary base.

One result, which the late Milton Friedman noted in 2003, is that fluctuations in the velocity of M2 were automatically offset by fluctuations in the amount of M2. Interestingly, this is exactly what monetary economists George A. Selgin and Lawrence H. White predict would happen under free banking, that is, a market-determined monetary system without any government involvement.

I almost dozed off reading this.

No i would raise taxes to pay off debt and get our house in order.

I am betting every state that raised taxes also didnt really cut or reform anything either. Which is the main problem. Nobody wants to cut anything. They want to raise taxes and still pay for everything. You cant do that.

ah i see your line of argueing. I had to go research it a little bit. So you basically a fan of Reagan. Got ya. Im not going to go into tax rates blah blah. Its not my area honestly. I'll leave it to better men.

SO he actually didnt deregegulate anything. And the changes he made were fortuitous. They certainly did not cause the meltdown.
So that's one point of your refuted.

As to the states, you are right. None of them cut spending because the additional revenue removed the impetus to do so. The Federal gov't will be no different.

He's not the only one to recognize that if the price of gasoline is high enough, it will force people to ween themselves off gas guzzlers and would also force exploration and production of alternative energy sources so that we end our addiction to oil. Where have you been? As a policy, it's good. As a political strategy it sucks, as shown by your own lack of comprehension on the matter.

So you think draining more money fro consumers in a recession is a sure-fire way to "ween people off gas guzzlers" (whatever that means).
Thank you, Nanny.

At least you admit he did actually say that.

dont tell anyone but the price of gas has Its under 3.50 in some parts.Again dont tell anyone, it might kill the meme.

Of course the price is dropping...that's the way the oil people want it. Just ask the Saudi Prince, Al-Waleed bin Talal:

"We don't want the West to go and find alternatives, because, clearly, the higher the price of oil goes, the more they have incentives to go and find alternatives," said Talal, who is listed by Forbes as the 26th richest man in the world.

So you think draining more money fro consumers in a recession is a sure-fire way to "ween people off gas guzzlers" (whatever that means).
Thank you, Nanny.

At least you admit he did actually say that.

dont tell anyone but the price of gas has Its under 3.50 in some parts.Again dont tell anyone, it might kill the meme.

Of course the price is dropping...that's the way the oil people want it. Just ask the Saudi Prince, Al-Waleed bin Talal:

"We don't want the West to go and find alternatives, because, clearly, the higher the price of oil goes, the more they have incentives to go and find alternatives," said Talal, who is listed by Forbes as the 26th richest man in the world.

So th eprice is dropping because some Saudi prince wanted it.
When the price was going up was he not paying attention?
We know he wants it low because Saudi Arabia makes more money from low oil prices, right?

Does it hurt to be this stupid?

I'm a lifelong Democrat but I don't think this is going to be a slam dunk for Obama or the Dems. They need to get serious and stop acting like the Repubs can't win. Repubs will win if we don't focus on the economy and jobs now. Remember that horror story Bush/Cheney?

Weiner was a distraction, he resigned now all of them need to focus.

They have been focusing on the economy and jobs.

do you think this is an accident?

Forum List

Back