so the top 3 GOP candidates are..

The Democrats and Obama have been focusing on jobs and the economy since Day 1. And you see the results.

It would certainly set better with me if they dropped the 'jobs' nonsense. The last thing I want from government is a job. Keep the peace, do some justice and leave me alone. That's all I'm looking for.

They've done all they can do about the job situation anyway. As Bernanke said, "we're out of bullets." Now it would be nice if the private sector stepped up, since they're the ones doing all the bitching and moaning. They're not going to see their own profits (sales) increase until people start spending again, and they won't do that until the same bitchers and moaners start hiring.

So they should hire people just because?

At elast you admit that gov't cannot solve this problem. That's one step anyway.

Now you're changing your story.. just like I thought. Open big mouth, insert foot. :) Nicely done..

Ok, Ghoster. :lol:

If you're accusing me of being a sock puppet, HAVE THE FUCKIN BALLS TO DO IT.. and get your left puke ass kicked from here. Come on, do it.

You're a sock puppet. Your utterly brilliant conclusions are similar to at least two others I can think of.
tongue3.gif

If you're accusing me of being a sock puppet, HAVE THE FUCKIN BALLS TO DO IT.. and get your left puke ass kicked from here. Come on, do it.

:lol: Oh yeah..

Again, you opened that fatass mouth and stuck your foot in it. EXACTLY.. I am NOT Ghoster nor anyone else.. Accuse me again and watch what happens.

What? Will you start shooting bots to shut down her computer? Don't forget, you've now advertised a direct threat. And at the very least could get you banned from this board.

Rules and Regulations:
Language Guidelines:
Foul language (profanity) used in USmessageboard.com will be loosely tolerated and at the moderators discretion. Derogatory statements directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are permitted with the stipulation that you generally look like a fool when resorting to these tactics within a serious conversation on real issues. If you're comfortable playing the fool, feel free to do so.

If someone really gets to you and you feel the need to vent, please do so within the confines of the Taunting Arena. If you don’t have thick skin and the ability to take abuse, it is better to walk away from a possible confontation and come back with constructive arguments.

Attacks on family members will not be tolerated and will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion. The only exception to this is IF a member brings his/her family member(s) into the conversation first.

Please note that direct or implied threats of violence towards another member and/or threats of any action meant to disrupt a member's normal life will be dealt with severely (minimum 10 day ban).

All members have the right to their own ideas, beliefs and faiths. Members have the right to constructively express these on USmessageboard.com with equal respect and consideration.

What's wrong big mouth? Accusing people of shit that's false and called on it pissing you off?? TOO FUCKIN BAD. Watch who you accuse and shut that pie hole.. perhaps you won't find yourself looking like an idiot.

Keyboard commandos crack me up.. You must admit you post just like "him".

It has ZERO to do with being a commando keyboarder but everything to do with you accusing me of something that is a BLATANT LIE.. then you run for cover throwing more accusations out, all pissed off.. I don't stand idly by and allow anyone to accuse me of LIES simply because you have a cob crossed side ways.. Go play your games elsewhere Sarah G and save your feigned outrage for your leftist friends who sit by and lie with a straight face like you do.. that's more your ilk.

Only moderators have the capability of ferreting out sock puppets. But some of us have been around long enough to recognize the tone and the specific language. Nobody can prove you're using an alter, but neither can you prove you're not. (Except of course by your screeching denial. "The lady doth protest too much, me thinks...")

1) a guy who signed a single payer bill into law
2) a former IRS agent
3) a former federal reserve chair

I totally see the tea party coming out strong for such a stellar line up

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The teaparty will back Bachmann.

Unless palin runs...Ok, you're right!:tongue:

Urban Dictionary: conhog

as a verb: to annoy, harrass and stalk women online; to do so by lying, using underhanded methods, and drawing others into the "discussion"; to be an asshole online;

as an adjective: to hijack a thread so that any discussion whatsoever is altered to one about the supposed unfairness suffered by the hijacker

It seems like one of those administrations was a big defender of the Patriot Act and all about fighting a bunch of wars, and the other uh.. hmm, lemme think..

Oh! Wait, which one was doing all the corporate welfare? You know, bailout the banks and all that stuff? Er... uhh....

At least Obama closed Gitmo and got us out of Iraq... or was that Bush? Neither? shit...
One of them passed tax cuts, eliminated domestic terror attacks, and had an administration marked by sub 5% unemployment, GDP growth, and low inflation.
You were trying to make some kind of point here?

The right is just praying for more Bushnesia like that displayed above. Sorry, but the American people ARE smarter than the RW gives them credit for:

POLL: People Still Blame Bush More Than Obama For The Economic Mess

Some people don't even read polls unless they come from Rasmussen. Ironically, even Fox has Obama at 48% approval. Imagine that.

Trends from ALL the polls:
Obama: Job Ratings

As long as the GOP continually points out the abject failure that is the Obama admin, they can run Elmer Fudd and win.

It is that simple.

I think they need a Plan also. Just bashing Obama ain't gonna cut it. Talking in generalities won't either. The American people are hungry for serious alternatives. What are they and why are the Republicans so afraid to actually lay out their plans for JOBS???

I'm a lifelong Democrat but I don't think this is going to be a slam dunk for Obama or the Dems. They need to get serious and stop acting like the Repubs can't win. Repubs will win if we don't focus on the economy and jobs now. Remember that horror story Bush/Cheney?

Weiner was a distraction, he resigned now all of them need to focus.

got news for ya check,,, THERE are no jobs! THERE is no economy. We are fucking BROKE. Contemplate that shit. obie doodle can't do shit, he's pissed away trillions and added another war.. Jaysus.. but I know you're gonna vote for him AGAIN. oh and btw,, there was no weenie either.

So WT what's the solution? What will Mitt or Michelle or those in the vast gulch between them, wherein the other Republican candidates reside, do to put our economy back to work?

All I hear is cut taxes to the very wealthy and corporations, cut charity to the poor, allow the cost of healthcare to sink the middleclass by recalling "Obamacare" (and replace it with what?).

What in your wisdom is the answer WT? As a loud and proud 'conservative' I'm sure you must have formulated your ideas into pragmatic solutions. Share them with us "libtards" and "demorats".

I wish I had time to wait for the answer. :lol: It seems like the $64,000 question NOT A SINGLE ONE has answered since the economy tanked in 2008.

As long as the GOP continually points out the abject failure that is the Obama admin, they can run Elmer Fudd and win.

It is that simple.

I think they need a Plan also. Just bashing Obama ain't gonna cut it. Talking in generalities won't either. The American people are hungry for serious alternatives. What are they and why are the Republicans so afraid to actually lay out their plans for JOBS???

Can you name one bill they presented that had anything to do with jobs? One? I cant. Any speeches? Town halls? Anything that had something to do with job creation....

Zero. That is the answer. They ran on job creation and so far they have done nothing towards it. Freaking liars and republican voters are idiots who support them.

Last edited:
I don't give a hairy rats ass that you think I'm a partisan hack. matter not a dime.. but then here we are ina bash the Republicans thread now aren't we?? you stupid moron. btw.. let me tell ya again, there are no jobs, there is no economy, we are broke, high food prices, high energy prices, higher and higher medical prices, high gas prices,, more and more wars.. pissed away trillions of dollars and ain't got shit to show for it,, meech is taking her friends her kids and her mom and the BET off on a long hairy assed vactation to Botswanna and you want to call me a partisan hack? fuck you and all the demonRats you rode in on.

I was being nice. A partisan hack only defines one aspect of your character. You are also profane, disgusting and driven by emotion, never reason. You're a bigot, dishonest and incapable of writing an argument in standard English, or choose to post as someone who never graduated from high school.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I think everyone understands my English quite nicely.. YOu understand? :lol::lol::lol:

We understand fishwives too, but who hangs around after a tirade?

that is because you are a sheep and have allowed yourself to be programmed where in that is all you hear because; thats ALL you want to hear....

cut your dosage and you'll hear more.

purchase-soma-350mg-pills.jpeg

and there was your chance to actually show Wry what else is there and you failed in favor of some retarded partisan crap.

Like he was going to listen. Or you, for that matter.
But let's ask: Obama's econiomics program has been the biggest failure of his administration (that's a tough call btw). So since massive spending and temporary tax cuts have failed, what do you think will work?

There is no indication that they have failed. Where would businesses have been without the temporary tax cuts? More would have been shuttered and more people out of work.

DingleBarry, the misery index is at it's highest in 38 years.. Not since Jimmah Cartah have Americans seen so much misery in their lives between SOARING ENERGY COSTS and inflation.. DingleBarry told us, PROMISED US, he would make certain all Americans had to pay HIGH energy costs under his Presidency.. And the liberal sheep say?

He promised? Link please.

Gasoline prices rise and fall depending on OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES not controled by the federal government.

States have their own public utility pricing structures which may affect your other energy costs and retail oil and natural gas providers operate on the free market principle.

How about out of his own mouth? Will you believe that?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZU00pQDGkk]YouTube - ‪Obama On High Energy Prices‬‏[/ame]

He's not the only one to recognize that if the price of gasoline is high enough, it will force people to ween themselves off gas guzzlers and would also force exploration and production of alternative energy sources so that we end our addiction to oil. Where have you been? As a policy, it's good. As a political strategy it sucks, as shown by your own lack of comprehension on the matter.

It would certainly set better with me if they dropped the 'jobs' nonsense. The last thing I want from government is a job. Keep the peace, do some justice and leave me alone. That's all I'm looking for.

They've done all they can do about the job situation anyway. As Bernanke said, "we're out of bullets." Now it would be nice if the private sector stepped up, since they're the ones doing all the bitching and moaning. They're not going to see their own profits (sales) increase until people start spending again, and they won't do that until the same bitchers and moaners start hiring.

So they should hire people just because?

At elast you admit that gov't cannot solve this problem. That's one step anyway.

No, fool, they should stop taking their business overseas for cheap labor and start hiring AMERICANS that obviously must demand higher wages. I see these greedy bastards hoarding their profits as the most UNAmerican of Americans. They need to do their part and at the very least partner with the federal government to get control of the unemployment situation.

And yes, government DID solve the interim problem. The economy was barely on life support, and it needed emergency surgery. The broken bones could be put back together in time. No one had any cash. No one had any credit. The only entity that had enough leverage on the global market to swiftly infuse a great amount of money into the economy was the United States Government, and yes, we had to borrow it to do so. But we're still waiting for people to realize it's an AMERICAN problem, not a liberal or conservative problem. Whatever happened to United We Stand? That applies only when the country is physically attacked?

ah well i was just reading about how the stimulus was about to end and there is a debate on if it had any affect. most agree that it had some affect but it didnt grow the economy fast.

What would i do? Raise taxes and cut spending across the board till things leveled out. Id cut out programs if they are redundant or just not needed. My goal would be 5% in every department.
The problem is wall street and how they have there hands inside the white house. I dont care who you put in there. Cain, Paul, Obama, Bush, You. They control that shit.

how do you know he wouldnt listen? Your assumption leads to nothing. If anything it would look worse on Wry if he didnt respond.

So raising taxes will encourage people to take risks and invest money?
Obama announced an initiative to do just what you say in regard to programs. The biggest result has been that the EPA will not regulate milk spills with the same rules as oil spills.
I didnt make that up.

How is "Wall St" "having their hands in the White House" (whatever that means) a problem that is causing economic recession?

Do i look like Obama or something? You asked what i would do and i answered you. I have no control over Obama failing to do something.

I dont ascribe to the belief that lower taxes means people will create more jobs. I wouldnt even raise them that high. I would start at 39% for the uber rich. Rich being a starting point at 1-5 million and up. I'd have to see numbers, so it could be adjusted, but no lower than 500k.

How has wall street had there hands in in the white house? There is a reason people consider the feds basically nothing more than an arm of wall street and Goldman sachs. They all sit there regulating something they all worked for privately. You have had the same basic advisers since Reagan.

Is my idea perfect? No, but it would be a start, and unlike Ryan's plan and unlike the GOP/right/teaparty i dont sit there and just gut shit completely for stupid reasons.

do you have anything beyond, boo Obama?

To me, the generalized usage of "Wall Street" means the big investors who influence the market every day.

It is that simple.

Can you name one bill they presented that had anything to do with jobs? One? I cant. Any speeches? Town halls? Anything that had something to do with job creation....

Zero. That is the answer. They ran on job creation and so far they have done nothing towards it. Freaking liars and republican voters are idiots who support them.

It's always such an impossible request when someone asks a question that would take me time to run through all the jobs related bills and policies that have been put through and, once again, reiterate them all just because someone like you chose not to pay attention and now you want someone else to do the legwork. So I invite you to go here and do your own homework. (Keep in mind that the major tax cuts for small businesses were intended to boost hiring, as well as give some relief to SB owners. But I guess to your basic conservative, that kind of logic is just silly.)

Obama - jobs bills - Google Search

ah well i was just reading about how the stimulus was about to end and there is a debate on if it had any affect. most agree that it had some affect but it didnt grow the economy fast.

What would i do? Raise taxes and cut spending across the board till things leveled out. Id cut out programs if they are redundant or just not needed. My goal would be 5% in every department.
The problem is wall street and how they have there hands inside the white house. I dont care who you put in there. Cain, Paul, Obama, Bush, You. They control that shit.

how do you know he wouldnt listen? Your assumption leads to nothing. If anything it would look worse on Wry if he didnt respond.

So raising taxes will encourage people to take risks and invest money?
Obama announced an initiative to do just what you say in regard to programs. The biggest result has been that the EPA will not regulate milk spills with the same rules as oil spills.
I didnt make that up.

How is "Wall St" "having their hands in the White House" (whatever that means) a problem that is causing economic recession?

Do i look like Obama or something? You asked what i would do and i answered you. I have no control over Obama failing to do something.

I dont ascribe to the belief that lower taxes means people will create more jobs. I wouldnt even raise them that high. I would start at 39% for the uber rich. Rich being a starting point at 1-5 million and up. I'd have to see numbers, so it could be adjusted, but no lower than 500k.

How has wall street had there hands in in the white house? There is a reason people consider the feds basically nothing more than an arm of wall street and Goldman sachs. They all sit there regulating something they all worked for privately. You have had the same basic advisers since Reagan.

Is my idea perfect? No, but it would be a start, and unlike Ryan's plan and unlike the GOP/right/teaparty i dont sit there and just gut shit completely for stupid reasons.

Obama failed with his plan to eliminate redundant regulation. I dont know why yours would succeed.
The top rate is already 35%. And with state/local taxes that rises to over 50%. What would a 39% bracket do?
I am still murky on how "Wall St" having its hand in the White House (or now the Fed Reserve) is suppressing our economy. Would you care to flesh this out a little?

Ryan's plan does more that "gut shit" (whatever that means).

He promised? Link please.

Gasoline prices rise and fall depending on OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES not controled by the federal government.

States have their own public utility pricing structures which may affect your other energy costs and retail oil and natural gas providers operate on the free market principle.

How about out of his own mouth? Will you believe that?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZU00pQDGkk]YouTube - ‪Obama On High Energy Prices‬‏[/ame]

He's not the only one to recognize that if the price of gasoline is high enough, it will force people to ween themselves off gas guzzlers and would also force exploration and production of alternative energy sources so that we end our addiction to oil. Where have you been? As a policy, it's good. As a political strategy it sucks, as shown by your own lack of comprehension on the matter.

So you think draining more money fro consumers in a recession is a sure-fire way to "ween people off gas guzzlers" (whatever that means).
Thank you, Nanny.

At least you admit he did actually say that.

Obama failed with his plan to eliminate redundant regulation. I dont know why yours would succeed.
The top rate is already 35%. And with state/local taxes that rises to over 50%. What would a 39% bracket do?
I am still murky on how "Wall St" having its hand in the White House (or now the Fed Reserve) is suppressing our economy. Would you care to flesh this out a little?

Ryan's plan does more that "gut shit" (whatever that means).

again i dont care about Obama, You asked what i would do and i answered it.
Get off his junk already.

it would put it back to clinton levels and with raises taxes you create more revenue, but the idea is you dont go and spend it. You stream line programs/agencies, so you save even more money, and if the budget is reduced we can look to cutting taxes back down.

Hey we could go back to the good ole days the right always refers back to and tax these people at 90% if you would like. Otherwise quit your crying.

Greenspan who was a huge believer of deruglating wall street did just that. People saw him as a genius when he really wasnt. Then you have to look at who Clinton, Bush and Obama had as there economic advisers. Its the same three people running the show.

Who do you think crashed this economy? You and i? No 'it was the people at wall street who fucked with things until they crashed, and then when things got dire what did they do? Asked for a bailout from the tax payers. They knew they where selling shit and betting on shit, but didnt care. They got there money in the end.

The housing market bubble was about making money, and nothing else.

Go watch Inside job, they cover this rather well, and dont hold back anything. They blame everyone from Reagan to Clinton and now Obama.

Or dont and just think Obama is some Boy king who is fucking up the economy.

S we would raise rates and use the extra money to cut spending in order to lower rates again?
Really?
First, raising rates never brings in the expected revenue increase because people in top brackets change their behavior in response to tax laws. They didnt get to top brackets by being stupid.
Second, with higher revenue the impetus for spending cuts goes away. Every state that has raised taxes to cut the deficit has seen a higher deficit instead.
What deregulation did Greenspan accomplish? Be specific here.

So WT what's the solution? What will Mitt or Michelle or those in the vast gulch between them, wherein the other Republican candidates reside, do to put our economy back to work?

All I hear is cut taxes to the very wealthy and corporations, cut charity to the poor, allow the cost of healthcare to sink the middleclass by recalling "Obamacare" (and replace it with what?).

What in your wisdom is the answer WT? As a loud and proud 'conservative' I'm sure you must have formulated your ideas into pragmatic solutions. Share them with us "libtards" and "demorats".

that is because you are a sheep and have allowed yourself to be programmed where in that is all you hear because; thats ALL you want to hear....

cut your dosage and you'll hear more.

purchase-soma-350mg-pills.jpeg

and there was your chance to actually show Wry what else is there and you failed in favor of some retarded partisan crap.

why don't you take up the challenge asswipe? obie doodle is a miserable failure, tell us what you would do differently. We'll wait.

Forum List

Back