So the left dont consider raising 5 boys a full time job?

The left hates women, what more can be said. The way they treated Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann was nothing but pure misogeny.

Hillary and the right?
Michelle and the right?

You know, if you don't have anything to add pertinent to the conversation, it's perfectly ok to say nothing. Actually, it's preferable to posting stuff like this.

I couldn't agree with you more Soggy. Now, when will you take you're own advice? The comment re Hillary and Michelle was spot on; your response was typical of all of your posts, highly partisan and ridiculous.

How far this country has fallen where this is stuff that we debate on a natinal level.

Then again "Anyone but Obama." right? Can't set the bar any lower than that.

there was a time...not too long ago...where one would be criticized for talking negatively someone suffering from MS or breast cancer....just out of respect.

The same held true for someone with a child with downs syndrome.

We used to look up to and admire a person who could have acheived great financial success but instead opted to work for the community as an organizer.

We used to admire a father who was very attentive to his kids despoite his career.

Now?

Ugh...politicsd is what is ruining this country.....nothing else.

Right sure they were, that's why we heard about them 24/7 from the rabid right wing in 2008. I hope they use the same strategy this cycle too.

Well, Lord knows they pale in comparison to the evil stay-at-home mom.

Oh good, I hope the GOP runs with it then. The war on stay at home moms.

Well, it'd be a good counter to the Dems running on the republican war on women.

:lol:

You goofballs shouldn't have gone there.. you're gonna get it back in spades!

How far this country has fallen where this is stuff that we debate on a natinal level.

Then again "Anyone but Obama." right? Can't set the bar any lower than that.

It's a pissing contest. Not a debate.

Well, Lord knows they pale in comparison to the evil stay-at-home mom.

Well, it'd be a good counter to the Dems running on the republican war on women.

So the truth finally comes out. You want to take a single comment and equate it to Republican state legislators engaging in an assault on women’s reproductive rights. From South Dakota to Virginia, a wave of state legislatures have sought to curtail these rights with extreme measures that place unnecessary roadblocks on women’s ability to have choice in their health care decisions.

Thank you for your honesty.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Seriously, you lefties should run with this... Make it a big issue...

Go for it...

The left can run with whatever they want, I don't really care much. I already know for whom I'm voting. I'm more interested in the fallacious equivocation going into this thread.

Buddy Roemer?

Good grief....

Yeah, I skimmed over it, whew... But hey, people give me chit for liking Ron Paul then they support Obama, Mitt, Santorum or Newt. so I ain't gonna judge.

So the truth finally comes out. You want to take a single comment and equate it to Republican state legislators engaging in an assault on women’s reproductive rights. From South Dakota to Virginia, a wave of state legislatures have sought to curtail these rights with extreme measures that place unnecessary roadblocks on women’s ability to have choice in their health care decisions.

Thank you for your honesty.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

When did any republican assault a woman's right to reproduce? Are you always this dishonest?

The left can run with whatever they want, I don't really care much. I already know for whom I'm voting. I'm more interested in the fallacious equivocation going into this thread.

Buddy Roemer?

Good grief....

Yeah, I skimmed over it, whew... But hey, people give me chit for liking Ron Paul then they support Obama, Mitt, Santorum or Newt. so I ain't gonna judge.

I mans seriously, Buddy's an honest and decent man... but he not only hasn't the chops, he hasn't a prayer.

Do it while holding down a REAL FULL TIME JOB, like MILLIONS OF OTHER AMERICAN Women do.

Forum List

Back