So the left dont consider raising 5 boys a full time job?

Don't forget her work as first lady. Honestly I dunno why any of this matters. Romney loves and respects his wife and the left is attacking him for it. Of all the shit to latch onto and they go for this?

Well Gramps, to be honest I don't care if she ever had a job or not. I 100% support being able to raise your kids from day one until they move out over working your life away.

I just don't like seeing this kind of stuff turn up as talking points against or for her. However if Mitts wife wants to sell raising 5 kids as a big achievement as a way to help her husband in an election then it's fair game imo.

Funny, real issues involving an actual candidate, like ties to unrepentant domestic terrorists, crooked land dealers, racist preachers and avowed communists were all off limits in 2008...

You guys are so dishonest.

Right sure they were, that's why we heard about them 24/7 from the rabid right wing in 2008. I hope they use the same strategy this cycle too.

I beg to differ. At least my job didn't require diaper changes. I had 2 girls two years apart. They were a handful so i can't even imagine 5 boys.

And do you know that she actually raised them herself, or did her hubby hire an illegal immigrant to be wet nurse so Ann wouldn't have to miss brunches with the Rotary? ;)

To be less facetious, any reasonably minded person will understand that raising kids is always quite the undertaking. But aren't you taking the whole thing entirely out of context? I mean, you did realize that the whole "never worked a day in her life" comment was in regards to employment, right? And Ann's attempts to portray herself as knowledgeable about employment matters, right?

Being a dog owner can be a full time job, if you're truly devoted to being a responsible and caring dog owner. But that doesn't make an unemployed dog owner employed full time.

Seriously, you lefties should run with this... Make it a big issue...

Go for it...
I totally agree.

:thup:

im still trying figure out what work force ann romney work in. she tries to compare self to average american he she never work a 9 to 5

What makes the working person such the golden egg? You do know the hardest unprepared job on earth if being a good parent.

Are you a parent? Do you have five children? How are they doing? Doing well in school and contributing members of society?

does not have right talk about working class americans or what it like in the work force when she has never been in the work force. That is the whole point.

So being a nanny is a legitimate job, but being a stay-at-home mother isn't???

Well Gramps, to be honest I don't care if she ever had a job or not. I 100% support being able to raise your kids from day one until they move out over working your life away.

I just don't like seeing this kind of stuff turn up as talking points against or for her. However if Mitts wife wants to sell raising 5 kids as a big achievement as a way to help her husband in an election then it's fair game imo.

Funny, real issues involving an actual candidate, like ties to unrepentant domestic terrorists, crooked land dealers, racist preachers and avowed communists were all off limits in 2008...

Right sure they were, that's why we heard about them 24/7 from the rabid right wing in 2008. I hope they use the same strategy this cycle too.

Well, Lord knows they pale in comparison to the evil stay-at-home mom.

What makes the working person such the golden egg? You do know the hardest unprepared job on earth if being a good parent.

Are you a parent? Do you have five children? How are they doing? Doing well in school and contributing members of society?

does not have right talk about working class americans or what it like in the work force when she has never been in the work force. That is the whole point.

thats not the work force or has anything to with unemployment, so tell stop trying to compare her self to them. compare her self as a mother not the work force.

im still trying figure out what work force ann romney work in. she tries to compare self to average american he she never work a 9 to 5

So she gives up her first amendment rights because she is rich?

I have rich and poor friends. They both share their life experiences with others. Or do you think Ann lives in a box and has no idea what's going on outside?

But, but, but she said "work" goddamn it, and we're gonna spin it any way we want. They hate women dont-cha-know? Why does Obama hate women who stay at home to raise kids?

Sarcasm off:

thats not the work force or has anything to with unemployment, so tell stop trying to compare her self to them. compare her self as a mother not the work force.

Why do you hate stay-at-home mothers? Why in your mind are their contributions to society so minimalized?

Oh I see...

But the President has the right to campaign for and sign into law things that affect those in the work force even though he lacks experience in the workforce.

Gotcha.

You sir, are a fucking moron.

But, but, but she said "work" goddamn it, and we're gonna spin it any way we want. They hate women dont-cha-know? Why does Obama hate women who stay at home to raise kids?
Sarcasm off:

Why is that? The left seems to only respect a mother who dumps her kids off at day care from 07:00 - 18:00...

Why would it matter???

Work is work...

How far this country has fallen where this is stuff that we debate on a natinal level.

Then again "Anyone but Obama." right? Can't set the bar any lower than that.

Well, Lord knows they pale in comparison to the evil stay-at-home mom.

Oh good, I hope the GOP runs with it then. The war on stay at home moms.

Forum List

Back