So the left dont consider raising 5 boys a full time job?

Oh, I started working (first pay check job) at 14... Did she start popping out kids at 14? Going an entire lifetime without a job takes talent in my opinion.

She came from money...people who have always been given everything, tend to not need to get a job at 14...or work to help support her 5 children...

You lie in your titles all the time.

It is not a position of the left that raising children is not hard work. Obviously Rosen was talking about a paying job. Frankly I don't care if she did or didn't. Anyone left or right who has raised children know how hard it is. It's a lie to say that this is a position of the left.

The RNC represents the democratic party with a national platform. This statement came from that platform. The title is correct and you are a douche.

And the work she referred to, liar, was a paying job, not the various tasks involved in raising children. It is a lie to say the she was saying raising five children is not a demanding full-time task.

Really? She said "she's never worked a day in her life". She did not say "she's never worked a day in her life at a paying job".

Remember the left shitting their panties over Palin's targets? Palin never said "target Gabby Gifford's and shoot her in the head" yet the moonbats from the left certainly played it that way, didn't they?

You lefties are so dishonest...

I doubt in her case it was even close to a job.

For a short time it could be yes, but when you're rich and school starts the answer is no, most of your day is free. I'd have to have information proving SHE drove the kids to and from school. That they never had a babysitter and so on. It's sad to see so many people put so much stock in a talking point when they don't know any of the facts.

My mom had a job while my dad worked and I have 2 brothers, we are all around the same age. How was that possible!!!!?!?!?!?! Lol.

Don't forget her work as first lady. Honestly I dunno why any of this matters. Romney loves and respects his wife and the left is attacking him for it. Of all the shit to latch onto and they go for this?

Well Gramps, to be honest I don't care if she ever had a job or not. I 100% support being able to raise your kids from day one until they move out over working your life away.

I just don't like seeing this kind of stuff turn up as talking points against or for her. However if Mitts wife wants to sell raising 5 kids as a big achievement as a way to help her husband in an election then it's fair game imo.

I doubt in her case it was even close to a job.

For a short time it could be yes, but when you're rich and school starts the answer is no, most of your day is free. I'd have to have information proving SHE drove the kids to and from school. That they never had a babysitter and so on. It's sad to see so many people put so much stock in a talking point when they don't know any of the facts.

My mom had a job while my dad worked and I have 2 brothers, we are all around the same age. How was that possible!!!!?!?!?!?! Lol.

Don't forget her work as first lady. Honestly I dunno why any of this matters. Romney loves and respects his wife and the left is attacking him for it. Of all the shit to latch onto and they go for this?

Well Gramps, to be honest I don't care if she ever had a job or not. I 100% support being able to raise your kids from day one until they move out over working your life away.

I just don't like seeing this kind of stuff turn up as talking points against or for her. However if Mitts wife wants to sell raising 5 kids as a big achievement as a way to help her husband in an election then it's fair game imo.

Funny, real issues involving an actual candidate, like ties to unrepentant domestic terrorists, crooked land dealers, racist preachers and avowed communists were all off limits in 2008...

You guys are so dishonest.

Oh, I started working (first pay check job) at 14... Did she start popping out kids at 14? Going an entire lifetime without a job takes talent in my opinion.

She came from money...people who have always been given everything, tend to not need to get a job at 14...or work to help support her 5 children...

You're right. People who have been on welfare for three generations and have relied on the government to give them everything from low-income housing, Medicaid, etc, no they don't get a job, not at 14, not at ANY age.

You do realize that Democrats/liberals are multimillionaires with kids who have never had to work, don't you? You DO know that Bill Gates is liberal, don't you? Wonder how hard HIS kids work.

I beg to differ. At least my job didn't require diaper changes. I had 2 girls two years apart. They were a handful so i can't even imagine 5 boys.

And do you know that she actually raised them herself, or did her hubby hire an illegal immigrant to be wet nurse so Ann wouldn't have to miss brunches with the Rotary? ;)

To be less facetious, any reasonably minded person will understand that raising kids is always quite the undertaking. But aren't you taking the whole thing entirely out of context? I mean, you did realize that the whole "never worked a day in her life" comment was in regards to employment, right? And Ann's attempts to portray herself as knowledgeable about employment matters, right?

Being a dog owner can be a full time job, if you're truly devoted to being a responsible and caring dog owner. But that doesn't make an unemployed dog owner employed full time.

That doesn't mean she didn't WORK HARD at being a mom...

You defend-all leftists need to give up the ghost on this one...

Why is it when someone on the left says or does something stupid the person that exposes or comments on it is attacked but the original bad comment or action is overlooked?

It's like there is 0 accountability on the left anymore.

Funny, real issues involving an actual candidate, like ties to unrepentant domestic terrorists, crooked land dealers, racist preachers and avowed communists were all off limits in 2008...

I'm a Ron Paul Conservative, are you trying to make me out to be a Obama supporter for some reason? I think it's a huge issue that Obama went to a racist church for 20 years, just as I see Mitt using over 500 million a year of federal money to help pay for Romeneycare so he could keep his taxes low is a big deal.

I don't care about5 Obama's wife and I don't care about Mitt's wife. They hold no office and no one ever voted for them.

I beg to differ. At least my job didn't require diaper changes. I had 2 girls two years apart. They were a handful so i can't even imagine 5 boys.

And do you know that she actually raised them herself, or did her hubby hire an illegal immigrant to be wet nurse so Ann wouldn't have to miss brunches with the Rotary? ;)

To be less facetious, any reasonably minded person will understand that raising kids is always quite the undertaking. But aren't you taking the whole thing entirely out of context? I mean, you did realize that the whole "never worked a day in her life" comment was in regards to employment, right? And Ann's attempts to portray herself as knowledgeable about employment matters, right?

Being a dog owner can be a full time job, if you're truly devoted to being a responsible and caring dog owner. But that doesn't make an unemployed dog owner employed full time.

No, do you know???

You take stupidity to a new level....

Do you ever get tired of pretending to be openminded?

Seriously, you lefties should run with this... Make it a big issue...

Go for it...

I'm a Ron Paul Conservative, are you trying to make me out to be a Obama supporter for some reason? I think it's a huge issue that Obama went to a racist church for 20 years, just as I see Mitt using over 500 million a year of federal money to help pay for Romeneycare so he could keep his taxes low is a big deal.

I don't care about5 Obama's wife and I don't care about Mitt's wife. They hold no office and no one ever voted for them.

I was referencing that...

im still trying figure out what work force ann romney work in. she tries to compare self to average american he she never work a 9 to 5

What makes the working person such the golden egg? You do know the hardest unprepared job on earth if being a good parent.

Are you a parent? Do you have five children? How are they doing? Doing well in school and contributing members of society?

does not have right talk about working class americans or what it like in the work force when she has never been in the work force. That is the whole point.

That doesn't mean she didn't WORK HARD at being a mom...

You defend-all leftists need to give up the ghost on this one...

Again, you nor anyone on these boards knows how she raised her children. All the children could have all had divers picking them up and dropping them off as well as nanny’s, but none of us know because it was not our life. So why is anyone attacking or defending something they know nothing about, it looks stupid either way.

So, now you need a Harvard education to understand employment vs. unemployment?

:badgrin:

Some on the left are not happy unless they can attack a republican woman...you can be sure they would never attack at democratic woman this way....

"inthemiddle" my ass.

Someone "inthemiddle" would say:

"How do we know if she worked hard as a mother? How do we know she didnt? Why are all of you on both sides so sure what the truth is?"

"Inthemiddle"...LMFAO...

You are nothing but a phoney.

What makes me curious is why are you ashamed to admit you are a progressive?

Forum List

Back