So the left dont consider raising 5 boys a full time job?

What are you lying about now, and why?

quite an immature response.

Now...if you said "what are you referring to?"...that is a legitimate question.

But no...you had to say he was lying.

Well...I guiess YOUR media did not feel you should know of a real stupid comment by a polpular democratic advisor.

I wonder why that is.

Not news I guess.

the point is ann romney tries relate and act like she knows about the work force and unemployment. When she has never work in work force and had a 9 to 5. They are high schools kids with more work experience.

I have NEVER lied on this forum, ever. I am often accused of it by lefties because its the only way they can justify their ridiculous positions.

Negs like yours let's me know I'm being effective.

You were negged for this when Blindbutt didn't even know what you were talking about??? Lol! What a moron.... (ok...ready for MY neg! lol!)

Perhaps if Mitt would stop saying things like "My wife says", or "My wife thinks", or "My wife tells me" in response to questions about the plight of women while he is out on the stump, this wouldn't be an issue? It is obvious Mitt has a disconnect with women. He proves it every single time he uses one of these preambles. And to be 100% honest, what part of Rosen's statement, taken in the context of speaking to her every having been EMPLOYED, is false?

the point is ann romney tries relate and act like she knows about the work force and unemployment. When she has never work in work force and had a 9 to 5. They are high schools kids with more work experience.

Actually I think the point was a slam against Romney and it backfired. Unless you believe his wife to be running for election what possible good could result from insulting her and the millions just like her in our nation?

The left hates women, what more can be said. The way they treated Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann was nothing but pure misogeny.

Hillary and the right?
Michelle and the right?

You know, if you don't have anything to add pertinent to the conversation, it's perfectly ok to say nothing. Actually, it's preferable to posting stuff like this.

Im guessing that more then a few women will find that statement from democrats rather demeaning and insulting..................

I have NEVER lied on this forum, ever. I am often accused of it by lefties because its the only way they can justify their ridiculous positions.

Negs like yours let's me know I'm being effective.

You were negged for this when Blindbutt didn't even know what you were talking about??? Lol! What a moron.... (ok...ready for MY neg! lol!)

No, he neged me earlier for the Black Panther video with Obama in the title. Just like Ravi. And i didn't even create the title.

Idiots abound

Perhaps if Mitt would stop saying things like "My wife says", or "My wife thinks", or "My wife tells me" in response to questions about the plight of women while he is out on the stump, this wouldn't be an issue? It is obvious Mitt has a disconnect with women. He proves it every single time he uses one of these preambles. And to be 100% honest, what part of Rosen's statement, taken in the context of speaking to her every having been EMPLOYED, is false?

Got it. So now Mitt can't include his wife in his life and must get his stump speeches approved by the DNC.

You all are a bit full of yourselves.

Her statements were asinine... and an affront to any stay-at-home Mom. Just more typical left-wing, condescending babble.

Forum List

Back