So the JR emails..

They are all going with the Lynch angle. It's fucking awesome to watch.
collusion and no crime. no different than the supposed witch hunt going on for the election. hmmmmmm. If one's a crime, they are all a crime.

what he knew was that his friend knew someone that had info
dude you are altering the content of the email he received. I quoted you what Goldstone's email was after you sent the thread. Nowhere in that email does it state that the russian government was giving him material. It said Emin had material received from her father from a meeting with someone. Not sure who, since a Crown Prosecutor does not exist. And he, jr., would meet with Emin to hear what she had. ewwwww evil shit right there. I know that's worse than four americans dying in Benghazi, and deleting 33k worth of emails to avoid any investigation. I have to tell you.
This is the last time i am talking to your ass about this. You are acting as stupid as a 5 year old trying to understand physics
DEdnhw-WsAEbW9N.jpg:large

The Crown Prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government support for Mr Trump.

Do i need to type that in another language just in case?

The Russian Trump JR was meeting was a lead attorney who was given the "ok" to be in this country from Loretta Lunch, the DOJ under the Obama administration, to represent a Russian client over a lawsuit in the United States. She was not a member of the KGB, she has no specific ties as member of the Kremlin, she is not related or a part of Putin's inner circle, she is a Russian attorney. Her identity is very clear she is not a part of Putin's cabinet, but is an attorney who happens to live in and be Russian. To say otherwise is not being truthful to the facts.
Did you happen to read the email that was a pretext to the meeting? Whats that all about? and why in the world are you trying to tie Obama and the DOJ into this, they don't factor into this at all.

On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:
Don
Hope all is well
Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.
I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?
I assume it would be at your office.
Best
Rob Goldstone

I brought up the Obama Administration, and Loretta Lynch surrounding the Russian woman in question because, while liberal democrats and the mainstream media have chosen to make "sensationalism" their predominant focus regarding President Trump, accurate Investigations and old fashioned credible journalism are built on an analysis of ALL the facts, particularly WHO they met and what career capacity did they serve. This particular woman in question, and her career as well as position as a Russian, means everything in this. Otherwise we would have liberals freaking out and trying to make a government connection in everything and every citizen who just happens to be Russian.

Let me break this down real slow and detailed so you can follow where I'm going. The focus is the RUSSIAN in question surrounding the meeting, what role did she play in all this. If you check her background you will find she is an attorney who happens to be Russian.

1) There is no evidence that she works conclusively for the Kremlin. She is not a KGB agent, she is not a member of Putin's inner circle, but an attorney who just happened to be simply Russian. This attorney was allowed by DOJ Loretta Lynch in the country to Represent a Russian Firm in a lawsuit case.

2). If she WAS some form of government spy who actually worked for the government. I know liberals are juicy for a government internal agent that the Trump administration conspired with, its obvious as their chosen hopeful candidate lost and they need excuses to find some form of vindication. HOWEVER, if that's what they hope to find with this attorney. Her visa was expired when she requested entry. So if she was this "conspiracy agent" why would Loretta Lynch, the DOJ under President Obama, ALLOW a person of interest involved in election collusion fraud INTO this country in the first place?

If the emails that spoke of this Russian Attorney was in fact really a woman representing the Kremlin government as an agent, the "CONNECTION" to this collusion, then the DOJ under President Obama wasn't doing her job to do a thorough background check in the first place and just allowed an expired visa Russian saboteur to walk in our border.

Do I need to go further into this? Do you see the real significance behind the women, Russian attorney, involved in this meeting?

If we don't look at the FACTS of the career background of the individual involved we would find liberals freaking out and trying to make a government connection in everything and every citizen who is Russian, to even include a little girl simply attempting to sell something to drink at her Lemonade Stand at this point. I will even going as far (without apology) as stating liberal democrats are closely flirting with reintroducing McCarthyism in their hunger to find ANY collusion associated with this administration in their efforts to justify defeat.

As I said before, I won't entertain this liberal "sensationalism" that has taken over today's media.

First -- You show me actual FACTS that this Russian had a solid career within the Kremlin of the Russian government, documents that prove her career was more than just simply an attorney who just happens to be Russian. All this has otherwise become this boogie man paranoia joke, of someone trying to CREATE DRAMA out of something that doesn't really exist. Yet even I am able to tell a "used car salesman" who is trying to SELL me something, something that is meant to be real appealing but who is really full of crap.
I appreciate the detailed explaination and I see your rational. I think the difference that I have with your POV is that you are focusing on who the Russian is. While that may be important in a criminal investigation to see if there was collusion or passing of classified information, that isn't my focus. That will come out in time. I'm simply looking at the actions and statements of the Trump people versus what the emails say and the continuous contraditions that keep coming out. I just don't see how anybody can find these guys credible.

I even understand if you say all politicians are corrupt, and you don't care if Trump lies because he is better than Obama and is progressing an agenda that you support. That would be an honest response. But the finger pointing at Obama/Clinton and the denials of any dishonesty from the Trump people is quite baffling.

All politicians are corrupt, all candidates like to dig dirt on their opponent, elections are messy and there is no honesty. Putting that aside you have to look at ALL the evidence surrounding this particular case, Was that specific email being accurate of those individuals involved in this disclosed meeting? If not, was it meant to "bait" the Trump team into getting dirt on Hillary and why? There is a lot more questions to be asked than answers at this point. The media, unfortunately no matter who is in office, will take little snip-its an CREATE a sensationalized story out of it to produce attention and draw ratings to their network. Journalism isn't as it once was, like the days of Nixon, where senior newspaper editors put their reporters in check ... crossing every T and sorting every I before facing the embarrassment of presenting false or misleading information. You have to be able to look at all the details involved, particularly investigating the WHO behind the what and where (which I was trying to present).

If those involved at the meeting did not match what was projected or led to believe in that email... Why? Who would benefit from wrong misleading information? Was this another measure to simply PLAY with an election and see what comes out of it. We are so quick to find something that HAS to exist, and Putin is all smiles watching the drama of the democrats and Trump unfold. He is toying with us and we are allowing it.

collusion and no crime. no different than the supposed witch hunt going on for the election. hmmmmmm. If one's a crime, they are all a crime.

Certain liberals ...rather depend on networks like CNN and MSNBC to give them their opinions. Not many of those same individuals are capable of explaining their positions on their own... in detail, that would take some serious thought behind just the mere headlines they read.

Certain liberals rather depend on networks like CNN and MSNBC to give them their opinions. Not many of those same individuals are capable of explaining their positions on their own... in detail, that would take some serious thought behind just the headlines they read.
they don't see that they are only a one way broadcast station. that isn't news.

Certain liberals rather depend on networks like CNN and MSNBC to give them their opinions. Not many of those same individuals are capable of explaining their positions on their own... in detail, that would take some serious thought behind just the headlines they read.
they don't see that they are only a one way broadcast station. that isn't news.

Not all. Some share from a different point of view that's worth engaging in, to interject and see more than just the one side of things.

This meeting could have been a set up. HOWEVER, JR KNEW it was from the russian govt. He knew it was sensitive. He knew the russian govt wanted to help his dad. He was willing to work with a foreign govt.
JR posted the emails that prove that. JR himself said he fucked up.
Is there a secret email chain from JR to his dads supporters that i dont know about?
Is trump Jr part of the deep state treason to overthrow our president? :dunno:
This meeting could have been a set up. HOWEVER, JR KNEW it was from the russian govt. He knew it was sensitive. He knew the russian govt wanted to help his dad. He was willing to work with a foreign govt.
JR posted the emails that prove that. JR himself said he fucked up.
Is there a secret email chain from JR to his dads supporters that i dont know about?
Is trump Jr part of the deep state treason to overthrow our president? :dunno:
dude you are altering the content of the email he received. I quoted you what Goldstone's email was after you sent the thread. Nowhere in that email does it state that the russian government was giving him material. It said Emin had material received from her father from a meeting with someone. Not sure who, since a Crown Prosecutor does not exist. And he, jr., would meet with Emin to hear what she had. ewwwww evil shit right there. I know that's worse than four americans dying in Benghazi, and deleting 33k worth of emails to avoid any investigation. I have to tell you.
This is the last time i am talking to your ass about this. You are acting as stupid as a 5 year old trying to understand physics

The Crown Prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government support for Mr Trump.

The Russian Trump JR was meeting was a lead attorney who was given the "ok" to be in this country from Loretta Lunch, the DOJ under the Obama administration, to represent a Russian client over a lawsuit in the United States. She was not a member of the KGB, she has no specific ties as member of the Kremlin, she is not related or a part of Putin's inner circle, she is a Russian attorney. Her identity is very clear she is not a part of Putin's cabinet, but is an attorney who happens to live in and be Russian. To say otherwise is not being truthful to the facts.
Did you happen to read the email that was a pretext to the meeting? Whats that all about? and why in the world are you trying to tie Obama and the DOJ into this, they don't factor into this at all.

Don
Hope all is well
Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.
I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?
Best
Rob Goldstone

I brought up the Obama Administration, and Loretta Lynch surrounding the Russian woman in question because, while liberal democrats and the mainstream media have chosen to make "sensationalism" their predominant focus regarding President Trump, accurate Investigations and old fashioned credible journalism are built on an analysis of ALL the facts, particularly WHO they met and what career capacity did they serve. This particular woman in question, and her career as well as position as a Russian, means everything in this. Otherwise we would have liberals freaking out and trying to make a government connection in everything and every citizen who just happens to be Russian.

Let me break this down real slow and detailed so you can follow where I'm going. The focus is the RUSSIAN in question surrounding the meeting, what role did she play in all this. If you check her background you will find she is an attorney who happens to be Russian.

1) There is no evidence that she works conclusively for the Kremlin. She is not a KGB agent, she is not a member of Putin's inner circle, but an attorney who just happened to be simply Russian. This attorney was allowed by DOJ Loretta Lynch in the country to Represent a Russian Firm in a lawsuit case.

2). If she WAS some form of government spy who actually worked for the government. I know liberals are juicy for a government internal agent that the Trump administration conspired with, its obvious as their chosen hopeful candidate lost and they need excuses to find some form of vindication. HOWEVER, if that's what they hope to find with this attorney. Her visa was expired when she requested entry. So if she was this "conspiracy agent" why would Loretta Lynch, the DOJ under President Obama, ALLOW a person of interest involved in election collusion fraud INTO this country in the first place?

If the emails that spoke of this Russian Attorney was in fact really a woman representing the Kremlin government as an agent, the "CONNECTION" to this collusion, then the DOJ under President Obama wasn't doing her job to do a thorough background check in the first place and just allowed an expired visa Russian saboteur to walk in our border.

Do I need to go further into this? Do you see the real significance behind the woman, Russian attorney, involved in this meeting?

If we don't look at the FACTS of the career background of the individual involved we would find liberals freaking out and trying to make a government connection in everything and every citizen who is Russian, to even include a little girl simply attempting to sell something to drink at her Lemonade Stand at this point. I will even going as far (without apology) as stating liberal democrats are closely flirting with reintroducing McCarthyism in their hunger to find ANY collusion associated with this administration in their efforts to justify defeat.

As I said before, I won't entertain this liberal "sensationalism" that has taken over today's media.

First -- You show me actual FACTS that this Russian had a solid career within the Kremlin of the Russian government, documents that prove her career was more than just simply an attorney who just happens to be Russian. All this has otherwise become this boogie man paranoia joke, of someone trying to CREATE DRAMA out of something that doesn't really exist. Yet even I am able to tell a "used car salesman" who is trying to SELL me something, something that is meant to be real appealing but who is really full of crap.
The reason I say that the story behind the lady isn't the focus is because of this. say I'm a cop who goes online and poses as a little girl looking to hook up with an older man. If I find a man to agree to meet me to partake in something illegal then he is going to get busted. It happens all the time and it doesn't make a difference that a little girl did not show up

Don
Hope all is well
Best
Rob Goldstone

Do I need to go further into this? Do you see the real significance behind the women, Russian attorney, involved in this meeting?

I appreciate the detailed explaination and I see your rational. I think the difference that I have with your POV is that you are focusing on who the Russian is. While that may be important in a criminal investigation to see if there was collusion or passing of classified information, that isn't my focus. That will come out in time. I'm simply looking at the actions and statements of the Trump people versus what the emails say and the continuous contraditions that keep coming out. I just don't see how anybody can find these guys credible.

I even understand if you say all politicians are corrupt, and you don't care if Trump lies because he is better than Obama and is progressing an agenda that you support. That would be an honest response. But the finger pointing at Obama/Clinton and the denials of any dishonesty from the Trump people is quite baffling.

All politicians are corrupt, all candidates like to dig dirt on their opponent, elections are messy and there is no honesty. Putting that aside you have to look at ALL the evidence surrounding this particular case, Was that specific email being accurate of those individuals involved in this disclosed meeting? If not, was it meant to "bait" the Trump team into getting dirt on Hillary and why? There is a lot more questions to be asked than answers at this point. The media, unfortunately no matter who is in office, will take little snip-its an CREATE a sensationalized story out of it to produce attention and draw ratings to their network. Journalism isn't as it once was, like the days of Nixon, where senior newspaper editors put their reporters in check ... crossing every T and sorting every I before facing the embarrassment of presenting false or misleading information. You have to be able to look at all the details involved, particularly investigating the WHO behind the what and where (which I was trying to present).

If those involved at the meeting did not match what was projected or led to believe in that email... Why? Who would benefit from wrong misleading information? Was this another measure to simply PLAY with an election and see what comes out of it. We are so quick to find something that HAS to exist, and Putin is all smiles watching the drama of the democrats and Trump unfold. He is toying with us and we are allowing it.
We butt heads a lot. But in this case I agree with everything you just said in that post

Last edited:

Don
Hope all is well
Best
Rob Goldstone

well what is the overall objective with this investigation, can you share your thought there?
As far as collusion I've never thought that existed. I always assumed that Trump and his clan were lying to avoid bad press. After what's coming out with this Jr meet... I dont know. I trust those guys just about as far as I can throw them

Any "conservative" shithead who is REALLY concerned with political corruption should PM me and ask for the link to a place where people are acting to end it.

And she just happened to be there with a Counter Intelligence official.

hqdefault.jpg

Regardless of why she told the US government why she was here, she told Trump Jr. she was there to give them dirt on Hillary, and Jr., Jared and Mannafort thought it was important enough to show up and take a meeting with them.

If Trump or anyone on his team was actually colluding with Russians, why even accept this meeting? If there was actual collusion, there would be no need to have this meeting
Another pinhead mindlessly parroting their MessiahRushie's rationalization!
The meeting was to setup the collusion that Tramp Jr said he wanted later that year, and sure enough, later that year WikiLeaks dumps the Russian dirt on Clinton.

DittoTards are too dumb to realize how stupid the stuff they parrot is.

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.
accept that the Wikileak's owner said it came from a DNC insider. and wouldn't yo know, Seth Rich is suddenly murdered. hmmmmm. you got more nothing burger ACE!
And why wouldn't WikiLies try to cover for their Russian sources?????
why would they cover for them? why is seth rich dead after they came out and after wikileaks stated it was from a DNC insider? you tell me, it's your game
Because they do not want to reveal their real sources. DUH!
But their sources are wrong every time and they now have no credibility. Bazinga

And she just happened to be there with a Counter Intelligence official.

hqdefault.jpg

Regardless of why she told the US government why she was here, she told Trump Jr. she was there to give them dirt on Hillary, and Jr., Jared and Mannafort thought it was important enough to show up and take a meeting with them.
No she didn't, fk, can't you ever get the fking story straight. He never talked to her prior to the meeting asswipe!

Don
Hope all is well
Best
Rob Goldstone

Do I need to go further into this? Do you see the real significance behind the woman, Russian attorney, involved in this meeting?

The reason I say that the story behind the lady isn't the focus is because of this. say I'm a cop who goes online and poses as a little girl looking to hook up with an older man. If I find a man to agree to meet me to partake in something illegal then he is going to get busted. It happens all the time and it doesn't make a difference that a little girl did not show up
Well that's a crime, talking to a friend isn't . Got another loser post?

Don
Hope all is well
Best
Rob Goldstone

well what is the overall objective with this investigation, can you share your thought there?
As far as collusion I've never thought that existed. I always assumed that Trump and his clan were lying to avoid bad press. After what's coming out with this Jr meet... I dont know. I trust those guys just about as far as I can throw them
Well when you can find a statute that talking to a friend is a crime come back and post it. It'd be sad day for America though.

Any "conservative" shithead who is REALLY concerned with political corruption should PM me and ask for the link to a place where people are acting to end it.
We know it's happening at our universities with the left ! Obvious as shit with flies

Forum List

Back