So the GOP manages to take down our government. Then what?

They want a military state and perpetual war . Military folk tend to vote GOP, so they want more military folk . And to serve their big biz military complex masters .

That's because military people don't want a pussy CIC.

Pussy? He's brave enough to stand up to meathead pols who just want to invade every corner of the planet .

Who is it that wants to "invade every corner of the planet?"

We know the GOP hates our government. Of course, we call it the best government in the world. Because we elect the people in charge. They aren't appointed, they aren't announced, they are elected. But the GOP lives in constant terror their "rights" are being taken. That their money (what tiny bit they have) is going to be taken. That they won't be allowed to, to, to do "something". 40 years of propaganda have taught the GOP that it's our government who are the bad guys and it's wiped away knowledge of what our government that we elect has done in our name for this country.

They are terrified they won't be allowed to practice their religion. That means they have to share the country with (gasp) gays.

They want to build up walls to keep out those that, that, well, I forget. But to keep them out.

So what is it Republicans expect to "get"? What is their "goal"? Say the do manage to bring down the government. They manage to get rid of Obamacare and Medicare and Social Security and liberal schools. They manage the ultimate feat of non-intervention and build walls everywhere, then what? What do they expect to happen? Will they suddenly be happy?

Can anyone at the USMB explain GOP goals? What is their vision of the future? I've asked this question before and the answers I get have beens strange to say the least. Will this time be different?
The GOP is the part of the progressive establishment government. Dumbass

They want a military state and perpetual war . Military folk tend to vote GOP, so they want more military folk . And to serve their big biz military complex masters .

Pussy? He's brave enough to stand up to meathead pols who just want to invade every corner of the planet .

Conservatives . War drum beating chicken Hawks . Watch the debates , I think all but one or two want to send troops in to fight ISIS .

Conservatives . War drum beating chicken Hawks . Watch the debates , I think all but one or two want to send troops in to fight ISIS .

Oh,, silly me, I thought you claimed someone wanted to "invade ever corner of the planet."

:)

Oh,, silly me, I thought you claimed someone wanted to "invade ever corner of the planet."

Well that was an exaggeration . Meaning their foreign policy consists of military action first.

Like Haliburton who has made more money off Obama's no bid contracts?

Do you ever tire of your own lies.

Well that was an exaggeration . Meaning their foreign policy consists of military action first.

Ok, you handled that well.... I don't support the idea "shoot first, ask questions later" mentality myself, but sadly, sometimes the best defense is a good offense.

Like Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush? Prime examples of macho soldiers eager to fight.

And Hillary and Bill.... and Bernie, and O'Malley.. and Obama.
George Bush the Texan is 'scared of horses'

So the GOP manages to take down our government. Then what?
First we make a toast to the GOP, then those of us that are able to survive and prosper without the Federal Government get on with our lives, those of you that aren't able to handle life without gub'mint telling you what to do are pretty much fucked;see ya, wouldn't want to be ya.:)

"In proportion as you give the state power to do things for you, you give it power to do things to you." -- Albert Jay Nock

We know the GOP hates our government. Of course, we call it the best government in the world. Because we elect the people in charge. They aren't appointed, they aren't announced, they are elected. But the GOP lives in constant terror their "rights" are being taken. That their money (what tiny bit they have) is going to be taken. That they won't be allowed to, to, to do "something". 40 years of propaganda have taught the GOP that it's our government who are the bad guys and it's wiped away knowledge of what our government that we elect has done in our name for this country.

They are terrified they won't be allowed to practice their religion. That means they have to share the country with (gasp) gays.

They want to build up walls to keep out those that, that, well, I forget. But to keep them out.

So what is it Republicans expect to "get"? What is their "goal"? Say the do manage to bring down the government. They manage to get rid of Obamacare and Medicare and Social Security and liberal schools. They manage the ultimate feat of non-intervention and build walls everywhere, then what? What do they expect to happen? Will they suddenly be happy?

Can anyone at the USMB explain GOP goals? What is their vision of the future? I've asked this question before and the answers I get have beens strange to say the least. Will this time be different?

You got me bro... Our dasterdly plot to take down the government has been found out by a blogger who calls himself rdean. I know the guy can't even spell his username right but somehow he figured this out. I'm sure when he submits his final report to the justice department he will run it through a spell check first.

Anarchy is defined as a state of no laws. It appears we have anarchy with respect to restricting illegal immigration because the current laws are not being enforced which means there is a state of lawlessness on the border. I would like to claim the right of taking down the government but it seems that the left has already brought Somalia here.

You got me bro... Our dasterdly plot to take down the government has been found out by a blogger who calls himself rdean. I know the guy can't even spell his username right but somehow he figured this out. I'm sure when he submits his final report to the justice department he will run it through a spell check first.

Anarchy is defined as a state of no laws. It appears we have anarchy with respect to restricting illegal immigration because the current laws are not being enforced which means there is a state of lawlessness on the border. I would like to claim the right of taking down the government but it seems that the left has already brought Somalia here.
We don't need to figure it out. Republicans tell us.

32 Republicans Who Caused the Government Shutdown

Inside the Republican Suicide Machine

Correct. We should just wait here for them. It would cost us less to stay here than to go all the way over there to fight them.

Rdean, you're an idiot. 'Nuff said about this thread. Next...

When are you libs going to learn that less government doesn't mean no government?

This is so stereotypical of a liberal: go to the extremes when you want something.

If you are against affirmative action, you are for bringing back slavery.

If you are against unions, you are for 11 year olds working 14 hour days with no breaks or lunch.

If you are for allowing citizens to bear arms, you are for mentally incapable and criminals getting guns and killing everybody.

If you are against gay marriage, you must also be against interracial marriage.

If you don't think it's wrong to say a prayer at a high school football game, you must be for a theocracy.

Then you wonder why people consider Democrats so FOS, because you are. Our government was not designed to be your mother and father, our government was designed so it would stay out of your life. The larger the government--the smaller the citizen.

Your government is not supposed to be feeding you or your children--you are. The government is not supposed to be educating your children--you are. The government is not supposed to be finding you a job, that's your business. The government is not supposed to be paying for your medical care--you are. The government is not supposed to be telling you what to eat and drink, that's your decision.

And dare anybody step on the idea of stopping Cradle-to-Grave government, you must want to bring the government down.
Just this one blows your shit out of the water:

If you don't think it's wrong to say a prayer at a high school football game, you must be for a theocracy.

Right winger Republicans would never stand for Islamic Prayers to Allah it a high school football game. All of your examples are ridiculous because right wingers are such binary people. With them, everything is either/or. There is no in between, no alternative. It's always "either/or". And they determined the "either/or".

No, that's the liberal position and I posted several real life examples. Why you just reinforced one yourself!!!!!

Ever see a more depressing post? That's what's left of liberalism these days. We have the greatest, freeist most tolerant Nation in the world regardless of the political party and all the liberal left does is throw up their hands and whine about the injustice of being defeated at the polls.

Not a shred of truth and a bunch of left wing hate.

I don't see any of you outlining a plan for what happens if the GOP were to do what the Tea Party's been planning since its inception. Why is that?

So the GOP is the Tea Party?

That's not what I said.

Now, I'll ask you again: What happens the day after the GOP did succeed in "shutting down the government"? Do any of you have a plan? A suggestion? A clue?
Didn't the snow storm the other week shut down the government? Are you still alive? You're a fool, but I am sorry to hear you can't function without government.

We hope to institute a mental health program for idiots like you.

Not a shred of truth and a bunch of left wing hate.

I don't see any of you outlining a plan for what happens if the GOP were to do what the Tea Party's been planning since its inception. Why is that?

So the GOP is the Tea Party?

That's not what I said.

Now, I'll ask you again: What happens the day after the GOP did succeed in "shutting down the government"? Do any of you have a plan? A suggestion? A clue?
Didn't the snow storm the other week shut down the government? Are you still alive? You're a fool, but I am sorry to hear you can't function without government.

I thought it was Cruz shutting it down again.

i will ask you again dean....do you think these repetitious threads are convincing any righties here to vote democrat?.....i mean dont get me wrong,you are a good person to be a spokesperson for the democrats,you are held in such high regard here if anyone can do it.....its you......

He's changed my mind. I'm voting REPUBLICAN now.

Forum List

Back