GOP no longer conservative...Republicans have become regressive

The left isn't liberal.

The left is a tiny group in the US consisting of actual leftists.

Liberals are closeted self-hating conservatives, and part of the OTHER major political criminal gang supporting endless war, maximum corporate profits, and no affordable healthcare or housing.

Not really.

They're just - sometimes - ever so slightly to the left of out conservatives.

Trillions for endless war are fine with them, as long as the participants can marry whomever they want while smoking a fattie.

See above.
Thanks for explaining. I think I must be in that tiny group of actual leftists, are you?
No, you can't be, or you would know that it's not so tiny.

Thanks for explaining.
My pleasure.
I think I must be in that tiny group of actual leftists
Possibly.

Where do you stand on Ukraine, Gaza, M4A, GENUINE green solutions and the criminality of both major parties?

For whom did you vote in 2012, 2016 and 2020?
Independent.
No, you can't be
Correct.
or you would know that it's not so tiny.
Tiny by comparison to liberals, conservatives and independents.

Republicans work for the same group the Democrats do, the rich. No party looks out for the working American, no one, they just throw bones to appease the masses.
One party would like to discontinue Medicare and Social Security and one doesn`t.
Are you new here?

So one wants you to depend upon government to take care of you and one doesn’t. They don’t act that way.
Perhaps you would be happier in one of the Central American dictatorships we set up. El Salvador and Honduras would be paradise, unless you want to eat.

Perhaps you would be happier in one of the Central American dictatorships we set up. El Salvador and Honduras would be paradise, unless you want to eat.
Where the hell do you get your ideas? Why is me not liking the Democratic and Republican parties mean I want a Central American dictatorship? Maybe you need a remedial reading course?

Forum List

Back