So, people in the North East are thirsty, hungry and cold.

guess what obama is doing tomorrow.. He is going to play basketball.. He is such a piece of shit !! The left yelled about bush during katrina but the news and you fucking democrats are giving him a pass. He did his photo op and since then has totally forgot about these people and these people will still vote for his sorry ass

obama to play basketball on election day

what should he be doing exactly? Walking the streets of ny fixing power lines?

what did you expect president bush to do? Asswipe!

booooosh!

Guess what Obama is doing tomorrow.. He is going to play Basketball.. He is such a piece of shit !! The LEFT yelled about BUSH during Katrina but the news and you fucking democrats are giving him a pass. HE did his photo op and since then has totally forgot about these people and these people will still vote for his sorry ass

Obama to play basketball on Election Day

What should he be doing exactly? Walking the streets of NY fixing power lines?
I dont know do more then what he is doing , But you guys were on bush like flies on shit. Bloomberg should lose his job as well

Obama is doing what Bush did. Nothing more nothing less. The flaw is in the fact that we are relying on big govt to deal with localized issues. Don't drop to the level of the left.

I dont know do more then what he is doing , But you guys were on bush like flies on shit. Bloomberg should lose his job as well

no, you don't

stfu

She drops the average board IQ by double digits

Her IQ is high enough to get that there is a double standard being applied, which is more than I can give you credit for. Manhatten is fine, Staten Island and New Jersey no so fine. The people suffer and all you can do is bitch about someone's IQ.

Guess what Obama is doing tomorrow.. He is going to play Basketball.. He is such a piece of shit !! The LEFT yelled about BUSH during Katrina but the news and you fucking democrats are giving him a pass. HE did his photo op and since then has totally forgot about these people and these people will still vote for his sorry ass

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Go bitch elsewhere you pussy he has done everything he can and has been praised for doing what he has. And when he tried helping a Republican Gov that gov got chastised dumb ass republicans. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What should he be doing exactly? Walking the streets of NY fixing power lines?

Obama is doing what Bush did. Nothing more nothing less. The flaw is in the fact that we are relying on big govt to deal with localized issues. Don't drop to the level of the left.

I dont blame Obammy. And I dont see a problem with calling out the libs who blamed Bush for Katrina.
Thats the big diff between libs and Republicans. We know Obammy has nothing to do with it and we know Bush had nothing to do with it.
Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Go bitch elsewhere you pussy he has done everything he can and has been praised for doing what he has. And when he tried helping a Republican Gov that gov got chastised dumb ass republicans. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No the fuck he hasn't, The people have no gasoline, they can't get to the aid stations. Obama should send the aid to the people. Deliver it.

Sandy really doesn't compare to Katrina and you'd damn well expect that most of the heart of our industrial strength within the northeast shouldn't be without food, water and clothing a week after the storm. Either it's the mayor of new york city or the president, I just have a hard time believing they're doing the job they expected Bush to do.

It's all good to judge but now they have to do.

A katrina like storm in the mid Atlantic would cost 1-2 trillion dollars.

In terms of property damage, the East Coast lost more. New Orleans was just a bunch of shotgun houses and alleyways.

New York and New Jersey has subways, million dollar beach homes, Yachts, etc....

Sandy was waaaaaay worse than Katrina.

Katrina lost lives, Sandy lost property. and the American Materialists ALWAYS value property over lives.

No the fuck he hasn't, The people have no gasoline, they can't get to the aid stations. Obama should send the aid to the people. Deliver it.

So he controls the flow of Gasoline? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: What dumbass's you lot are. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Sandy really doesn't compare to Katrina and you'd damn well expect that most of the heart of our industrial strength within the northeast shouldn't be without food, water and clothing a week after the storm. Either it's the mayor of new york city or the president, I just have a hard time believing they're doing the job they expected Bush to do.

It's all good to judge but now they have to do.

A katrina like storm in the mid Atlantic would cost 1-2 trillion dollars.

In terms of property damage, the East Coast lost more. New Orleans was just a bunch of shotgun houses and alleyways.

New York and New Jersey has subways, million dollar beach homes, Yachts, etc....

Sandy was waaaaaay worse than Katrina.

I think you missed the point. He was referring to the power of the storm.
If something like Katrina hit NY it would have been way worse.

So he controls the flow Gasoline? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: What dumbass's you lot are. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who said that you filthy moron. I said the people don't have gasoline to get to the aid so obama should deliver the aid. fucking moron.

So he controls the flow Gasoline? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: What dumbass's you lot are. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who said that you filthy moron. I said the people don't have gasoline to get to the aid so obama should deliver the aid. fucking moron.

When Mitt Starts delivering Food and Gas to these people then you can talk about Obama not doing enough besides Mitt wants to wipe out Fema Like i said Republicans are dumbass's :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back