So, people in the North East are thirsty, hungry and cold.

So because Obama handled the storm the way he was supposed to and even got praised by a stout Republican Gov he hasn't done his job?

No he did just enough of the job to take pictures and move on to campaigning and bastketball.

If he did his job completely there wouldn't be people suffering.

So because Obama handled the storm the way he was supposed to and even got praised by a stout Republican Gov he hasn't done his job?

No he did just enough of the job to take pictures and move on to campaigning and bastketball.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

People here in Florida say hi to bush as well as to the victims of Hurricane Katrina :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Please don't be a hypocrite.

And 80% in the storm area approve of Obama's job...

Cept' the hungry, cold and powerless.

80%........ funny.

Storm Response Earns Obama Praise Amid the Election's Deadlock ...
abcnews.go.com/.../storm-response-earns-obama-praise-amid-the-elections-deadlock-drama/
5 days ago ... Romney Leads in Confidence on Recovery – But Obama Escapes Most
Economic Blame ... on the issue by 63 percent of Republicans as well as more
than 80 percent of .... When I did the job I was paid to do well, I got no special
praise. ..... fake parade in a “swing” state and far away from troubled area.

And 80% in the storm area approve of Obama's job...

Cept' the hungry, cold and powerless.

80%........ funny.

Storm Response Earns Obama Praise Amid the Election's Deadlock ...
abcnews.go.com/.../storm-response-earns-obama-praise-amid-the-elections-deadlock-drama/
5 days ago ... Romney Leads in Confidence on Recovery – But Obama Escapes Most
Economic Blame ... on the issue by 63 percent of Republicans as well as more
than 80 percent of .... When I did the job I was paid to do well, I got no special
praise. ..... fake parade in a “swing” state and far away from troubled area.

That is not 80% of the people in the storm area.

So, Obama is supposed to have magically restored power to cities and rebuilt thousands of homes within a week? Anything less is a failure of leadership?

:lol::lol::lol:

Christ, you hacks are desperate.

you're one of those asshats that thinks obama is god, aren't you?

No he did just enough of the job to take pictures and move on to campaigning and basketball.

you're one of those asshats that thinks obama is god, aren't you?

Only when things are politically expedient and cameras are around he is God.

When the camera leaves and people start to suffer he is Wilt Chamberlain.

Forum List

Back