So, people in the North East are thirsty, hungry and cold.

So he controls the flow Gasoline? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: What dumbass's you lot are. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who said that you filthy moron. I said the people don't have gasoline to get to the aid so obama should deliver the aid. fucking moron.

When Mitt Starts delivering Food and Gas to these people then you can talk about Obama not doing enough besides Mitt wants to wipe out Fema Like i said Republicans are dumbass's :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Romney is not the President......Yet. Dumb Ass.

So he controls the flow Gasoline? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: What dumbass's you lot are. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who said that you filthy moron. I said the people don't have gasoline to get to the aid so obama should deliver the aid. fucking moron.

When Mitt Starts delivering Food and Gas to these people then you can talk about Obama not doing enough besides Mitt wants to wipe out Fema Like i said Republicans are dumbass's :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mitt will become President Jan 20th. Until then the shit rests on the failure of obummer.

Romney not the President......Yet. Dumb Ass.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Republicans practice hypocrisy like no other :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama has done all he can Face facts you lot are being unreasonable and unrealistic try try again dumbass's

Last edited:

Mitt will become President Jan 20th. Until then the shit rests on the failure of obummer.

Republicans are the picture perfect of what delusional and unrealistic. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i was asked.

however did you become a convicted felon?

By taking care of mouthy punks like you....

Gramps is a convicted felon?

Yes. 3 years served and yes I have my civil rights back. I was convicted as an adult at the age of 16 and sent to prison at 17. That was a long time ago and another life. The life of a loser. People change with proper direction and I most deffinately needed it.

By taking care of mouthy punks like you....

Gramps is a convicted felon?

Yes. 3 years served and yes I have my civil rights back. I was convicted as an adult at the age of 16 and sent to prison at 17. That was a long time ago and another life. The life of a loser. People change with proper direction and I most deffinately needed it.

Cool :clap2::clap2:

Everyone deserves a second chance. Congrats on getting life straightened out. :clap2::clap2:

Romney not the President......Yet. Dumb Ass.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Republicans practice hypocrisy like no other :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama has done all he can Face facts you lot are being unreasonable and unrealistic try try again dumbass's
Romney did donate and held a food and water drive in OHIO and the DEMOCRATS put him down for it.. Romney is damned if he does and damned if he doesnt in your eyes..

Nonsense... Obama deserves the same respect Liberals gave Bush when Katrina hit. People are starving, looting, and Obama is not doing his job. As for Mitt Romney... He isn't in charge numbskull, and he donated to relief efforts... Far more than you did.

Guess what Obama is doing tomorrow.. He is going to play Basketball.. He is such a piece of shit !! The LEFT yelled about BUSH during Katrina but the news and you fucking democrats are giving him a pass. HE did his photo op and since then has totally forgot about these people and these people will still vote for his sorry ass

Obama to play basketball on Election Day

What should he be doing exactly? Walking the streets of NY fixing power lines?

:lol: Yeah.

Forum List

Back