So now we decide who to charge with crimes based on a poll?

a pandora's box is open....i wonder what the riots will be like when the charges are dropped....you may as well burn balitmore to ground and be done with it

I really don't think the energy works that way. The point in the first place was to get noticed; that's been accomplished. Shot their load, so to speak. Consequently the trial itself will be far more 'visible' than it would have been without this level of attention.

Well as long as the left is loving polls I saw one where 61% of Americans think Hitlery is dishonest.

Well as long as the left is loving polls I saw one where 61% of Americans think Hitlery is dishonest.

I think it is more like 100%... just some don't care.
They never ask me...

Ok, do you care?
No...

Figures. I guess you're just another member of the "Crooked Dems good, crooked Republicans bad" crowd.

Speaks volumes.

I think it is more like 100%... just some don't care.
They never ask me...

Ok, do you care?
No...

Figures. I guess you're just another member of the "Crooked Dems good, crooked Republicans bad" crowd.

Speaks volumes.
Sure, why not, I can con both sides, they're suckers..

So now we decide who to charge with crimes based on a poll?

What do you think a Grand Jury is?

Any decent attorney can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich.....getting a conviction is a whole new ball game. See the Zimmerman and Ferguson cases.

tangent.jpg

Forum List

Back