So now we decide who to charge with crimes based on a poll?

Who decided based on a poll? NO ONE. the poll was done after the charges were already made, asking if the prosecution did the right thing by charging these men?
Racist teapers are irrational. They make shit up and can't believe the majority of Americans DON'T subscribe to their hate narrative. My suggestion to the teapers who think they aren't racist...go to another forum that is not a hate forum to see how true conservatives think.

I have a hard time taking this comment seriously when you are best buds with one if the biggest racists on the board.

Sorry... I like you... But that dog don't hunt...
Who is that?

STTAB
Meh...he embraces his hate and doesn't run around this hate site spewing nonsense. :dunno: I would rather drink a beer with him than some veiled racist teaper dead set on having a race war.

Oh... So certain racists get a pass. Like I said. Not to be taken seriously.

Racist teapers are irrational. They make shit up and can't believe the majority of Americans DON'T subscribe to their hate narrative. My suggestion to the teapers who think they aren't racist...go to another forum that is not a hate forum to see how true conservatives think.

I have a hard time taking this comment seriously when you are best buds with one if the biggest racists on the board.

Who is that?

STTAB
Meh...he embraces his hate and doesn't run around this hate site spewing nonsense. :dunno: I would rather drink a beer with him than some veiled racist teaper dead set on having a race war.

No, people who aren't hypocrites get a pass. People who aren't pussies and actually say what they mean get a pass. Not the teapers who hide their hate because they are too afraid to embrace it.

Who is that?

STTAB

No, people who aren't hypocrites get a pass. People who aren't pussies and actually say what they mean get a pass. Not the teapers who hide their hate because they are too afraid to embrace it.

You labeling everyone a teaper is BS to begin with. Then giving an actual racist a pass? Not buying what you are trying to sell here. Speaking of hypocritical... That's what that is...despite what you are packaging it as.

Who decided based on a poll? NO ONE. the poll was done after the charges were already made, asking if the prosecution did the right thing by charging these men?

The problem with racism, Nutz, the thing that makes it illogical, is that when you take an individual's negative attribute and assume it is shared by all members of their race, you make an assumption that is incorrect. Every race, every demographic, is made up of individuals each with their own unique thoughts and viewpoints.

Likewise, when you broad brush all tea partiers as racists, you are being similarly ignorant. It's also a subconscious attempt to hide from an entire philosophical camp and from having your views challenged by theirs; You don't have to defeat them with superior logic if you can convince yourself they're just veiled racism and dismiss them out of hand. Then you can disguise intellectual insecurity as moral superiority and pretend philosophical cowardice is a virtue.

The problem with racism, Nutz, the thing that makes it illogical, is that when you take an individual's negative attribute and assume it is shared by all members of their race, you make an assumption that is incorrect. Every race, every demographic, is made up of individuals each with their own unique thoughts and viewpoints.

Likewise, when you broad brush all tea partiers as racists, you are being similarly ignorant. It's also a subconscious attempt to hide from an entire philosophical camp and from having your views challenged by theirs; You don't have to defeat them with superior logic if you can convince yourself they're just veiled racism and dismiss them out of hand. Then you can disguise intellectual insecurity as moral superiority and pretend philosophical cowardice is a virtue.
:lmao: It is impossible to have a rational conversation with racist teapers. They are ignorant, lw info lemmings who have raped true conservatism because of their opposition to a President of a darker hue.

There is no intellectual insecurty,....teapers are too stupid to have a valid conversation wityhout spewing hate and vitriol.

Fucking teapers...I can't wait til they start their race war and die.

You labeling everyone a teaper is BS to begin with. Then giving an actual racist a pass? Not buying what you are trying to sell here. Speaking of hypocritical... That's what that is...despite what you are packaging it as.
Quit being a fucking teaper.

:lmao: It is impossible to have a rational conversation with racist teapers. They are ignorant, lw info lemmings who have raped true conservatism because of their opposition to a President of a darker hue.

There is no intellectual insecurty,....teapers are too stupid to have a valid conversation wityhout spewing hate and vitriol.

Problem is that you consider virtually everyone who disagrees with you as a 'racist teaper', especially when you can't intellectually rebut.

Problem is that you consider virtually everyone who disagrees with you as a 'racist teaper', especially when you can't intellectually rebut.
Nope...not at all...I am yet to meet a teaper who can have a rational and intellectual conversation. And here is a shocker...teaper, I actually agree with more than i disagree with the lousy teapers...I just don't tolerate the teaper hate, vitriol, hysteria, hyperbole, and nonsense. Teapers are stupid.

Of course...I guess a white boy who uses a black name as a means to insult...is capable of an honest discussion...:lmao: Racist teapers...how fucking pathetic.

That's funny, because I identify with Tea Partiers, and yet here I am making a rational statement about what makes racism ignorant, and here you are making the same sorta ignorant generalizations about a group you don't like that a racist makes about a race they despise.

Ironic, no, that the teaper in this exchange is sticking to logic while you're acting like a racist? I'd say you were projecting, but that would imply that your objection to racism was based on logic and not dogma, and I ain't seeing much logic.

The poll was a reflection of the sentiment that inspired the charges.
This arrest was a political hit aimed at appeasing an extortion mob.

the POLL was taken AFTER the decision, SO the POLL is NOT what caused the prosecutors to charge them, AS the OP stated.

the public sentiment may or may not have been part of the Prosecutor's decision, I have no idea on that and no way to prove something like that, BUT

RGS specifically made the comment that this POLL is what made the Prosecutors charge these men, and is questioning why the prosecutors would use a POLL, which is simply INCORRECT.

That's funny, because I identify with Tea Partiers, and yet here I am making a rational statement about what makes racism ignorant, and here you are making the same sorta ignorant generalizations about a group you don't like that a racist makes about a race they despise.

Ironic, no, that the teaper in this exchange is sticking to logic while you're acting like a racist? I'd say you were projecting, but that would imply that your objection to racism was based on logic and not dogma, and I ain't seeing much logic.
:lol: Teapers are funny. They wouldn't be able to see logic if it slapped them in their racist faces. Let me ask you...do you think it was a public opinion poll, after the fact, that got those cops arrested. Do you support the teaper lies and nonsense?

Yeah, you do...you have shown no condemnation of idiot talk...only support for fellow hate mongers.

the POLL was taken AFTER the decision, SO the POLL is NOT what caused the prosecutors to charge them, AS the OP stated.

the public sentiment may or may not have been part of the Prosecutor's decision, I have no idea on that and no way to prove something like that, BUT

RGS specifically made the comment that this POLL is what made the Prosecutors charge these men, and is questioning why the prosecutors would use a POLL, which is simply INCORRECT.
He is a racist teaper...of course he misrepresented the truth. That's how they get the other teaper lemmings to follow and join their hate,.

Nope...not at all...I am yet to meet a teaper who can have a rational and intellectual conversation. And here is a shocker...teaper, I actually agree with more than i disagree with the lousy teapers...I just don't tolerate the teaper hate, vitriol, hysteria, hyperbole, and nonsense. Teapers are stupid.

Of course...I guess a white boy who uses a black name as a means to insult...is capable of an honest discussion...:lmao: Racist teapers...how fucking pathetic.
There you go again. I use a racist black contrived name to poke fun at an institutionally racist generation of blacks. Way more analytical than you give it credit for.

Key word, reflection.

:lol: Teapers are funny. They wouldn't be able to see logic if it slapped them in their racist faces. Let me ask you...do you think it was a public opinion poll, after the fact, that got those cops arrested. Do you support the teaper lies and nonsense?

Yeah, you do...you have shown no condemnation of idiot talk...only support for fellow hate mongers.

Of course a poll that didn't yet exist didn't cause the arrest. But the particulars of that argument didn't interest me as much as your statement, so I responded to you.

As far as Baltimore, I don't claim to know what happened or whether the indictment was valid or not. Just came here to watch the ongoing Rorschach test.

Edit: And I did indeed condemn idiot talk. That's exactly what our conversation has been this entire time. ;)

There you go again. I use a racist black contrived name to poke fun at an institutionally racist generation of blacks. Way more analytical than you give it credit for.
In other words...teaper racist bullshit.

Of course a poll that didn't yet exist didn't cause the arrest. But the particulars of that argument didn't interest me as much as your statement, so I responded to you.

As far as Baltimore, I don't claim to know what happened or whether the indictment was valid or not. Just came here to watch the ongoing Rorschach test.

Edit: And I did indeed condemn idiot talk. That's exactly what our conversation has been this entire time. ;)
Teapers...:lmao: Don't you have a meeting to go to. I hope you got your hood out of the cleaners.

Why not? Zimmerman killed a black kid based on a feeling and right wingers sent Zimmerman hundreds of thousands of dollars for a job will done.

Zimmerman was convicted of what exactly?
I don't know. Since I never said he was convicted of anything, what makes you ask that question.

But he sure does get charged a lot, doesn't he?

Google

I dunno, I don't pay any attention to him. He's an idiot.

In other words...teaper racist bullshit.

Typical "I got nothing" bullshit... and what the fuck is a teaper?

Forum List

Back