So now we decide who to charge with crimes based on a poll?

There you go again. I use a racist black contrived name to poke fun at an institutionally racist generation of blacks. Way more analytical than you give it credit for.
In other words...teaper racist bullshit.

Typical "I got nothing" bullshit... and what the fuck is a teaper?

Apparently being outrageous is the new debating tactic on this board?
Debate??? :lmao: No teaper has the ability to debate. I have challenged and offered..,.they just respond by spewing racism.

No one on this board debates... You are just now figuring this out? LOL
I knew that...but YOU are the one who suggested telling the truth is a new 'debate' tactic.

Debate??? :lmao: No teaper has the ability to debate. I have challenged and offered..,.they just respond by spewing racism.

I knew that...but YOU are the one who suggested telling the truth is a new 'debate' tactic.

No... I suggested being outrageous in your tactics was new.

Sweetie, when have I not been outrageous?

Sweetie, when have I not been outrageous?

Trust me I understand it... Some of the assholes on this board are also some of the biggest hate filled liars I have ever seen.

We just disagree as to the actual personalities in question.

Carry on. :)

The problem with racism, Nutz, the thing that makes it illogical, is that when you take an individual's negative attribute and assume it is shared by all members of their race, you make an assumption that is incorrect. Every race, every demographic, is made up of individuals each with their own unique thoughts and viewpoints.

Likewise, when you broad brush all tea partiers as racists, you are being similarly ignorant. It's also a subconscious attempt to hide from an entire philosophical camp and from having your views challenged by theirs; You don't have to defeat them with superior logic if you can convince yourself they're just veiled racism and dismiss them out of hand. Then you can disguise intellectual insecurity as moral superiority and pretend philosophical cowardice is a virtue.
:lmao: It is impossible to have a rational conversation with racist teapers. They are ignorant, lw info lemmings who have raped true conservatism because of their opposition to a President of a darker hue.

There is no intellectual insecurty,....teapers are too stupid to have a valid conversation wityhout spewing hate and vitriol.

Fucking teapers...I can't wait til they start their race war and die.
Problem is that you consider virtually everyone who disagrees with you as a 'racist teaper', especially when you can't intellectually rebut.
Nope...not at all...I am yet to meet a teaper who can have a rational and intellectual conversation. And here is a shocker...teaper, I actually agree with more than i disagree with the lousy teapers...I just don't tolerate the teaper hate, vitriol, hysteria, hyperbole, and nonsense. Teapers are stupid.

Of course...I guess a white boy who uses a black name as a means to insult...is capable of an honest discussion...:lmao: Racist teapers...how fucking pathetic.
There you go again. I use a racist black contrived name to poke fun at an institutionally racist generation of blacks. Way more analytical than you give it credit for.
I defer to my assessment of your 'teaper/racist' labels.

:rofl:

A debate with a sprinkling of Nutz.

Opponent: fact, fact, fact, link, excerpt, statement.

Nutz: YOU'RE A RACIST TEAPER WHO CAN'T WAIT TO KILL BLACK PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!11

Nutz: I'm the best debater evah.

Nope...your ilk starts the nonsense...I simply finish it. dealing with racist teapers are easy...just show some logic and they go on a hate rant. Agan...the offer is stll there...none of you idiots have the testicular fortitude to challenge the truth.

Nope...your ilk starts the nonsense...I simply finish it. dealing with racist teapers are easy...just show some logic and they go on a hate rant. Agan...the offer is stll there...none of you idiots have the testicular fortitude to challenge the truth.

You couldn't find logic with both hands a flashlight and a topographical map.

Unless you define logic as "YOU'RE A RACIST TEAPER WHO CAN'T WAIT TO KILL BLACK PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!11"

In that case, you're killin' it.

You couldn't find logic with both hands a flashlight and a topographical map.

Unless you define logic as "YOU'RE A RACIST TEAPER WHO CAN'T WAIT TO KILL BLACK PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!11"

In that case, you're killin' it.
Still nothing...just a teaper spewing nonsense.

Way to go with the "logic" you are without a doubt the best "debater" evah.

Who can possibly compete with your uncanny ability to answer every challange with a combination of ilk, teaper and racist.

You are the Taco Bell of debating...how would you like your "Teaper Racist and ilk" arranged this evening?

Way to go with the "logic" you are without a doubt the best "debater" evah.

Who can possibly compete with your uncanny ability to answer every challange with a combination of ilk, teaper and racist.

You are the Taco Bell of debating...how would you like your "Teaper Racist and ilk" arranged this evening?
still waiting.

Throw down with some of that logic.

Tell me how wrong I am that your primary debating skill is the arrangement of three words.

Then prove it.

Forum List

Back