So now we decide who to charge with crimes based on a poll?

:lmao: It is impossible to have a rational conversation with racist teapers. They are ignorant, lw info lemmings who have raped true conservatism because of their opposition to a President of a darker hue.

There is no intellectual insecurty,....teapers are too stupid to have a valid conversation wityhout spewing hate and vitriol.

Fucking teapers...I can't wait til they start their race war and die.
Problem is that you consider virtually everyone who disagrees with you as a 'racist teaper', especially when you can't intellectually rebut.
Nope...not at all...I am yet to meet a teaper who can have a rational and intellectual conversation. And here is a shocker...teaper, I actually agree with more than i disagree with the lousy teapers...I just don't tolerate the teaper hate, vitriol, hysteria, hyperbole, and nonsense. Teapers are stupid.

Of course...I guess a white boy who uses a black name as a means to insult...is capable of an honest discussion...:lmao: Racist teapers...how fucking pathetic.
There you go again. I use a racist black contrived name to poke fun at an institutionally racist generation of blacks. Way more analytical than you give it credit for.
In other words...teaper racist bullshit.

Typical "I got nothing" bullshit... and what the fuck is a teaper?
More teaper nonsense...go kill blackie...they are breathing your air, racist.

Racist teapers are irrational. They make shit up and can't believe the majority of Americans DON'T subscribe to their hate narrative. My suggestion to the teapers who think they aren't racist...go to another forum that is not a hate forum to see how true conservatives think.

The problem with racism, Nutz, the thing that makes it illogical, is that when you take an individual's negative attribute and assume it is shared by all members of their race, you make an assumption that is incorrect. Every race, every demographic, is made up of individuals each with their own unique thoughts and viewpoints.

Likewise, when you broad brush all tea partiers as racists, you are being similarly ignorant. It's also a subconscious attempt to hide from an entire philosophical camp and from having your views challenged by theirs; You don't have to defeat them with superior logic if you can convince yourself they're just veiled racism and dismiss them out of hand. Then you can disguise intellectual insecurity as moral superiority and pretend philosophical cowardice is a virtue.
:lmao: It is impossible to have a rational conversation with racist teapers. They are ignorant, lw info lemmings who have raped true conservatism because of their opposition to a President of a darker hue.

There is no intellectual insecurty,....teapers are too stupid to have a valid conversation wityhout spewing hate and vitriol.

Problem is that you consider virtually everyone who disagrees with you as a 'racist teaper', especially when you can't intellectually rebut.
Nope...not at all...I am yet to meet a teaper who can have a rational and intellectual conversation. And here is a shocker...teaper, I actually agree with more than i disagree with the lousy teapers...I just don't tolerate the teaper hate, vitriol, hysteria, hyperbole, and nonsense. Teapers are stupid.

Of course...I guess a white boy who uses a black name as a means to insult...is capable of an honest discussion...:lmao: Racist teapers...how fucking pathetic.
There you go again. I use a racist black contrived name to poke fun at an institutionally racist generation of blacks. Way more analytical than you give it credit for.

Ever notice he works "teaper" into almost every response?

The problem with racism, Nutz, the thing that makes it illogical, is that when you take an individual's negative attribute and assume it is shared by all members of their race, you make an assumption that is incorrect. Every race, every demographic, is made up of individuals each with their own unique thoughts and viewpoints.

Likewise, when you broad brush all tea partiers as racists, you are being similarly ignorant. It's also a subconscious attempt to hide from an entire philosophical camp and from having your views challenged by theirs; You don't have to defeat them with superior logic if you can convince yourself they're just veiled racism and dismiss them out of hand. Then you can disguise intellectual insecurity as moral superiority and pretend philosophical cowardice is a virtue.

That is pretty astute of you, teaper.

Nobody said anything about killing "blackie" you ignorant douchebag.

That is pretty astute of you, teaper.

How old are you, 12?

You are a teaper...possibly a Jew. We have seen the result of teaper and Jew hate. Keeps those darkies out of Israel and away from whitey n America...right? Teapers!

You are a teaper...possibly a Jew. We have seen the result of teaper and Jew hate. Keeps those darkies out of Israel and away from whitey n America...right? Teapers!

Wow... what a piece of bigoted shit you are. Congrats.. you are on ignore, and reported as well.

Wow... what a piece of bigoted shit you are. Congrats.. you are on ignore, and reported as well.
Okay, teaper.

Why do teapers feel the need to announce they are putting someone on ignore? Fucking pathetic.

That's funny, because I identify with Tea Partiers, and yet here I am making a rational statement about what makes racism ignorant, and here you are making the same sorta ignorant generalizations about a group you don't like that a racist makes about a race they despise.

Ironic, no, that the teaper in this exchange is sticking to logic while you're acting like a racist? I'd say you were projecting, but that would imply that your objection to racism was based on logic and not dogma, and I ain't seeing much logic.
:lol: Teapers are funny. They wouldn't be able to see logic if it slapped them in their racist faces. Let me ask you...do you think it was a public opinion poll, after the fact, that got those cops arrested. Do you support the teaper lies and nonsense?

Yeah, you do...you have shown no condemnation of idiot talk...only support for fellow hate mongers.

Of course a poll that didn't yet exist didn't cause the arrest. But the particulars of that argument didn't interest me as much as your statement, so I responded to you.

As far as Baltimore, I don't claim to know what happened or whether the indictment was valid or not. Just came here to watch the ongoing Rorschach test.

Edit: And I did indeed condemn idiot talk. That's exactly what our conversation has been this entire time. ;)
Teapers...:lmao: Don't you have a meeting to go to. I hope you got your hood out of the cleaners.

Lol. I don't think they'd let a Hawaiian mutt into the KKK, but thanks for the inaccurate assumption that I'm a white supremacist. Illustrates the point I was making about your lack of willingness to have an open minded discussion with someone holding an opposing viewpoint.

That's funny, because I identify with Tea Partiers, and yet here I am making a rational statement about what makes racism ignorant, and here you are making the same sorta ignorant generalizations about a group you don't like that a racist makes about a race they despise.

Ironic, no, that the teaper in this exchange is sticking to logic while you're acting like a racist? I'd say you were projecting, but that would imply that your objection to racism was based on logic and not dogma, and I ain't seeing much logic.
:lol: Teapers are funny. They wouldn't be able to see logic if it slapped them in their racist faces. Let me ask you...do you think it was a public opinion poll, after the fact, that got those cops arrested. Do you support the teaper lies and nonsense?

Yeah, you do...you have shown no condemnation of idiot talk...only support for fellow hate mongers.

Of course a poll that didn't yet exist didn't cause the arrest. But the particulars of that argument didn't interest me as much as your statement, so I responded to you.

As far as Baltimore, I don't claim to know what happened or whether the indictment was valid or not. Just came here to watch the ongoing Rorschach test.

Edit: And I did indeed condemn idiot talk. That's exactly what our conversation has been this entire time. ;)
Teapers...:lmao: Don't you have a meeting to go to. I hope you got your hood out of the cleaners.

Lol. I don't think they'd let a Hawaiian mutt into the KKK, but thanks for the inaccurate assumption that I'm a white supremacist. Illustrates the point I was making about your lack of willingness to have an open minded discussion with someone holding an opposing viewpoint.
What is the opposing viewpoint...You think teapers are n1gger lovers while I think they are n1gger killers?

"Without cause" is an opinion not based in fact. Both the Wilson Grand Jury and the Zimmerman Jury, who were privy to all the facts, disagreed with your opinion.

YOu mean a bunch of white racists found white people innocent of killing black people?

I guess by that logic, you think OJ was innocent, because a black jury acquitted him of murdering two white people.

"Without cause" is an opinion not based in fact. Both the Wilson Grand Jury and the Zimmerman Jury, who were privy to all the facts, disagreed with your opinion.

YOu mean a bunch of white racists found white people innocent of killing black people?

I guess by that logic, you think OJ was innocent, because a black jury acquitted him of murdering two white people.
Be careful....pointng out teaper hypocrisy and hate can be grounds for punishment.

What is the opposing viewpoint...You think teapers are n1gger lovers while I think they are n1gger killers?

Any opposing viewpoint. That's why you're broad brushing an entire philosophical camp whose unifying principles are based in taxation and oppressive government, not race. Its also why your "argument" omits any factual analysis of what the tea party espouses and how it equates to racism, opting in stead to utilize mindless repetition of your assertion without any supporting points. Saying we're all white racists isn't just incorrect, it's indicative of intellectual laziness and/or cowardice. It's an excuse so that you can feel confident in your own views without having to use your brain and honestly analyze conflicting views, or cope with the possibility that you're wrong and face the apparently harsh truth that you are fallible.

Last edited:

Any opposing viewpoint. That's why you're broad brushing an entire philosophical camp whose unifying principles are based in taxation and oppressive government, not race. Saying we're all white racists isn't just incorrect, it's indicative of intellectual laziness and/or cowardice. It's an excuse so that you can feel confident in your own views without having to use your brain and honestly analyze conflicting views, or cope with the possibility that you're wrong and face the harsh truth that you are fallible.
When was the last time you heard a racist teaper talk about smaller government and fiscal responsibility? Be honest...they don't talk about it because they are more interested in hate speech and race baiting.

I am not wrong...just read teaper posts on this forum...pure hate and racism.

To be honest, I had no idea the OJ jury was predominately black until this very moment...I watched the some of the trial and the prosecutors failed to make their case.

But I'm not hung up on race like you are Joe...It never occurred to me to inquire as to the race of the jury.

Any opposing viewpoint. That's why you're broad brushing an entire philosophical camp whose unifying principles are based in taxation and oppressive government, not race. Saying we're all white racists isn't just incorrect, it's indicative of intellectual laziness and/or cowardice. It's an excuse so that you can feel confident in your own views without having to use your brain and honestly analyze conflicting views, or cope with the possibility that you're wrong and face the harsh truth that you are fallible.
When was the last time you heard a racist teaper talk about smaller government and fiscal responsibility? Be honest...they don't talk about it because they are more interested in hate speech and race baiting.

I hear tea partiers talk about government overreach and taxation all the time, but that's because I apply critical thinking to what they're saying in stead of dismissing it as veiled racism.

Apparently being outrageous is the new debating tactic on this board?

I hear tea partiers talk about government overreach and taxation all the time, but that's because I apply critical thinking to what they're saying in stead of dismissing it as veiled racism.
Lnk?

Debate??? :lmao: No teaper has the ability to debate. I have challenged and offered..,.they just respond by spewing racism.

Debate??? :lmao: No teaper has the ability to debate. I have challenged and offered..,.they just respond by spewing racism.

No one on this board debates... You are just now figuring this out? LOL

Forum List

Back