You never read this headline: 'Black cop shoots white cop'

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
This story broke in 2009. There were no riots in protest of the death of this Black officer at the hands of a White officer.

Many will assume that the killing of Officer Omar Edwards was the result of a tragic but honest mistake, an accident with no malice or racial bias at work.

That would be a reasonable conclusion - and a dead wrong one.

There is nothing reasonable about the fact we never see black or Latino cops accidentally gunning down white undercover officers, but the reverse has been true in several high-profile cases.

I don't have one. YOU started the thread. For what point did you start it. I am searching for a reason for this thread. Considering your idiotic response, I don't think there was a point in doing so.

I don't have one. YOU started the thread. For what point did you start it. I am searching for a reason for this thread. Considering your idiotic response, I don't think there was a point in doing so.

If you don't have a point in asking a question what is the point of my answering you? Comment on the content not on my reasons for posting it.

Here, I'll get you started . Here is a question for you? Why is it that interagency police shootings only go one way?
Why is it always the Black cop getting accidently shot and NEVER a White one. It would be nice if you helped me to find an exception to that rather than getting personal and all.

If you don't have a point in asking a question what is the point of my answering you? Comment on the content not on my reasons for posting it.

Here, I'll get you started . Here is a question for you? Why is it that interagency police shootings only go one way?
Why is it always the Black cop getting accidently shot and NEVER a White one. It would be nice if you helped me to find an exception to that rather than getting personal and all.

You would have to prove the premise of that accusation. Where are the stats on how many black cops are accidently shot over white cops being accidentally shot?
All I see are antidotal headlines that don’t really establish anything whatsoever.

Forum List

Back