So now the snowflakes demand white students remove their hoop earings

Think this crap will ever end?

Picture1-975x576.png

CAMPUS NEWS
PITZER COLLEGE RA: WHITE PEOPLE CAN’T WEAR HOOP EARRINGS

A wall on the side of a dormitory at Pitzer College devoted to unmoderated free speech through art (colloquially named “the free wall”), was recently painted by a group of Latino students who wrote the message, “White Girl, take off your [hoop earrings]!!!”

When one white student expressed confusion about the message, Alegria Martinez (PZ ’18) – a Pitzer College Resident Assistant (RA) and active member of the “Latinx Student Union” – responded in an email thread sent to the entire student body: “[T]he art was created by myself and a few other WOC [women of color] after being tired and annoyed with the reoccuring [sic] theme of white women appropriating styles … that belong to the black and brown folks who created the culture. The culture actually comes from a historical background of oppression and exclusion. The black and brown bodies who typically wear hooped earrings, (and other accessories like winged eyeliner, gold name plate necklaces, etc) are typically viewed as ghetto, and are not taken seriously by others in their daily lives. Because of this, I see our winged eyeliner, lined lips, and big hoop earrings serving as symbols [and] as an everyday act of resistance, especially here at the Claremont Colleges. Meanwhile we wonder, why should white girls be able to take part in this culture (wearing hoop earrings just being one case of it) and be seen as cute/aesthetic/ethnic. White people have actually exploited the culture and made it into fashion.”

Jacquelyn Aguilera (PZ ’19), another student claiming credit for the spray-painted message, responded to the school-wide email thread, “If you didn’t create the culture as a coping mechanism for marginalization, take off those hoops, if your feminism isn’t intersectional take off those hoops, if you try to wear mi cultura when the creators can no longer afford it, take off those hoops, if you are incapable of using a search engine and expect other people to educate you, take off those hoops, if you can’t pronounce my name or spell it … take off those hoops / I use “those” instead of “your” because hoops were never “yours” to begin with.” Aguilera attached an image of herself and the others who spray-painted the wall exposing their own hoop earrings.

Pitzer College RA: White People Can’t Wear Hoop Earrings | The Claremont Independent
I thought it was the white high school boys.
And it's not our Wayne? The conspiracy guy who doesn't believe we landed on the moon?

I'm offended every time a black or brown person uses the English language!
Stop appropriating my culture!!!
You obviously haven't researched sharia. The "law" is embedded in the brains of our white high school boys Do we have any idea how many beheadings happen in these United States?? Course not. Just watch investigation discovery every day

[
Nope.

Because blacks, whites, brown, yellow, red and everything in between will always find things to fight about. People like the OP will always make sure of that - just like those VERY FEW who wrote the opinion piece.

Keep mixing and stirring. Its really all your're good for.

We have a serious issue with institutional racism in our nations universities. The OP highlights once again just HOW pervasive the racial hatred against white people is among the institutions of mal-education. Pitzer is a fringe school that has long had an agenda of promoting racial hatred and division.

I'm offended every time a black or brown person uses the English language!
Stop appropriating my culture!!!
Ah well, a culture founded by convicts, religious bigots. Pity the USA Muslims have better education and income than our white high school boys here. Looking forward to my KKK meeting. We should havedeportedthe Syrian inventor of my iPhone.
Hilarious, such blind hate and ignorance

[
Nope.

Because blacks, whites, brown, yellow, red and everything in between will always find things to fight about. People like the OP will always make sure of that - just like those VERY FEW who wrote the opinion piece.

Keep mixing and stirring. Its really all your're good for.

We have a serious issue with institutional racism in our nations universities. The OP highlights once again just HOW pervasive the racial hatred against white people is among the institutions of mal-education. Pitzer is a fringe school that has long had an agenda of promoting racial hatred and division.
Boy, dream on for the old KKK white boy.
I guess you don't get pulled over 2x a week like my dreaded black friend who prob is WAY more educated and productive than you?

[

Ah well, a culture founded by convicts, religious bigots. Pity the USA Muslims have better education and income than our white high school boys here. Looking forward to my KKK meeting. We should havedeportedthe Syrian inventor of my iPhone.
Hilarious, such blind hate and ignorance

Utter fucking bullshit.

For every son of a Saudi Prince buying a diploma from Yale, there are 500 NoI gang bangers in Detroit or Dearborn who couldn't read a road sign and will have to AX for dI recta shuns..

Boy, dream on for the old KKK white boy.

I'm not a democrat bigot boi. I'm not a Muslim either, so I don't care for terrorist organizations like the KKK or the SPLC.

I guess you don't get pulled over 2x a week like my dreaded black friend who prob is WAY more educated and productive than you?

Sure racist boi, I believe you. Hate filled bigots like you are so reliable....

Where is the evidence God approved of it??? You should go and actually read the entire book of Judges. Just because some of the books record some act or other and stories involving doesn't conflate to 'approval' of it, it's what happened per that individual or group, nor is in any way approval for anybody else to do whatever it was. You don't understand allegory, alliteration, or anthropomorphism.

You obviously skipped over the examples where Moses sacrificed Midianite Virgins and David sacrificed members of Sauls' family.

So let's concentrate on just Jephthah the Gileadite.

The story- in a nutshell, although I can post all of Chapter 11 in verse form- is that Jephthah offers to sacrifice the first living things he sees when he gets home if God gives him victory over the Ammonites.

(Fun Fact, the Ammonites were the descendants of Lot through an incestuous union with one of his daughters. You know, the good guy God had to save over all those Sodomite babies!!!)

Well, God knows all, sees all, knows the future... so he knows that the first thing that Jephy is going to meet is his daughter.

But gosh darn it, Jephy and his daughter are actually terrified of what happens if they don't do what Jephy promised God. God had him a hankering for some burnt Virgin!!! So she goes along with it, even keeps her virginity after hanging out with her friends.

So the argument that God wasn't into human sacrifice in the bible... meh, not so much.

How is that possible? Oh yeah, you're an illiterate and don't know what big words like 'genocide' mean. Never mind.

I am going by what the bible says, guy.

15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

15:8 And he took Agag the king of the Amalekites alive, and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword.
15:9 But Saul and the people spared Agag, and the best of the sheep, and of the oxen, and of the fatlings, and the lambs, and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them: but every thing that was vile and refuse, that they destroyed utterly.
15:10 Then came the word of the LORD unto Samuel, saying,
15:11 It repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is turned back from following me, and hath not performed my commandments. And it grieved Samuel; and he cried unto the LORD all night.

Dude, that sounds like pretty much the dictionary definition of Genocide! And God was upset because they let the King and some livestock live!!!

Now, because a book that has Giants and Talking Snakes in it can't be counted on for logic or consistancy, the Amalekites as a group show up a bunch more time for David to slaughter them again.

So you have this passage later in the bible...

And David and his men went up, and invaded the Geshurites, and the Gezrites, and the Amalekites: for those nations were of old the inhabitants of the land, as thou goest to Shur, even unto the land of Egypt. And David smote the land, and left neither man nor woman alive, and took away the sheep, and the oxen, and the asses, and the camels, and the apparel, and returned, and came to Achish. 1 Samuel 27:8-9

Well, that should do it then, right? I'm sure he even got some Amalekite fetuses in that one...

Oh, wait, no.

And it came to pass, when David and his men were come to Ziklag on the third day, that the Amalekites had invaded the south, and Ziklag, and smitten Ziklag, and burned it with fire; . . . And David smote them from the twilight even unto the evening of the next day: and there escaped not a man of them, save four hundred young men, which rode upon camels, and fled. 1 Samuel 30:1, 17

Holy Fuck. Those Amalekites are harder to kill than Cockroaches!!! But all three of those passages sound pretty much like Genocide to me.

Where is the evidence God approved of it??? You should go and actually read the entire book of Judges. Just because some of the books record some act or other and stories involving doesn't conflate to 'approval' of it, it's what happened per that individual or group, nor is in any way approval for anybody else to do whatever it was. You don't understand allegory, alliteration, or anthropomorphism.

You obviously skipped over the examples where Moses sacrificed Midianite Virgins and David sacrificed members of Sauls' family.

So let's concentrate on just Jephthah the Gileadite.

The story- in a nutshell, although I can post all of Chapter 11 in verse form- is that Jephthah offers to sacrifice the first living things he sees when he gets home if God gives him victory over the Ammonites.

(Fun Fact, the Ammonites were the descendants of Lot through an incestuous union with one of his daughters. You know, the good guy God had to save over all those Sodomite babies!!!)

Well, God knows all, sees all, knows the future... so he knows that the first thing that Jephy is going to meet is his daughter.

But gosh darn it, Jephy and his daughter are actually terrified of what happens if they don't do what Jephy promised God. God had him a hankering for some burnt Virgin!!! So she goes along with it, even keeps her virginity after hanging out with her friends.

So the argument that God wasn't into human sacrifice in the bible... meh, not so much.

lol more gibberish from the uneducated; you've never read any of the books you're citing isolated verses from and wouldn't know how to read them if you did.

How does a tribe get 'genocided' four times? You avoided answering that.

Any idea what 'Amalek' and the story of the Exodus symbolizes and represents in Judaism?

Hint for the Peanut Gallery: It isn't literal humans being referred to.

Last edited:
Uh, buddy, point out in the Bible ANYWHERE that Jesus or GOD said throwing kittens into microwaves was wrong!

That was weaker than your argument that God said that human sacrifice was wrong... but I'm sure since you are reasonably sure that there aren't any microwaves in the BIble, you are probably good.

Of course it's merely your 'logic', so yes it was indeed weak and an excellent example of your abuse of 'logic', not an 'argument' It was also over your head; another obvious fact about you.

Picture1-975x576.png

CAMPUS NEWS

A wall on the side of a dormitory at Pitzer College devoted to unmoderated free speech through art (colloquially named “the free wall”), was recently painted by a group of Latino students who wrote the message, “White Girl, take off your [hoop earrings]!!!”

When one white student expressed confusion about the message, Alegria Martinez (PZ ’18) – a Pitzer College Resident Assistant (RA) and active member of the “Latinx Student Union” – responded in an email thread sent to the entire student body: “[T]he art was created by myself and a few other WOC [women of color] after being tired and annoyed with the reoccuring [sic] theme of white women appropriating styles … that belong to the black and brown folks who created the culture. The culture actually comes from a historical background of oppression and exclusion. The black and brown bodies who typically wear hooped earrings, (and other accessories like winged eyeliner, gold name plate necklaces, etc) are typically viewed as ghetto, and are not taken seriously by others in their daily lives. Because of this, I see our winged eyeliner, lined lips, and big hoop earrings serving as symbols [and] as an everyday act of resistance, especially here at the Claremont Colleges. Meanwhile we wonder, why should white girls be able to take part in this culture (wearing hoop earrings just being one case of it) and be seen as cute/aesthetic/ethnic. White people have actually exploited the culture and made it into fashion.”

Jacquelyn Aguilera (PZ ’19), another student claiming credit for the spray-painted message, responded to the school-wide email thread, “If you didn’t create the culture as a coping mechanism for marginalization, take off those hoops, if your feminism isn’t intersectional take off those hoops, if you try to wear mi cultura when the creators can no longer afford it, take off those hoops, if you are incapable of using a search engine and expect other people to educate you, take off those hoops, if you can’t pronounce my name or spell it … take off those hoops / I use “those” instead of “your” because hoops were never “yours” to begin with.” Aguilera attached an image of herself and the others who spray-painted the wall exposing their own hoop earrings.

Pitzer College RA: White People Can’t Wear Hoop Earrings | The Claremont Independent

OH whats this all coming too , somebody please build a wall around the ghetto already,:badgrin: somebody needs to remind them basketball was invented by a cracker, and a Canadian Cracker at that.

Basketball History: Dr. James Naismith, Basketball Inventor, Founder, KU Basketball: Kansas History Web Sites

' White Girl' everywhere needs to stand up and say they will remove their hoops when BLM sisters stop playing "Hoops"

Picture1-975x576.png

CAMPUS NEWS

It would mean a lot less if this was on a wall of a Highschool where kids are still struggling with Identity issues, but the fact this is done by any one attending a college is a pretty sad indicator. Obviously this girl isnt focused much on studies and making a better world to live in

Picture1-975x576.png

CAMPUS NEWS

It would mean a lot less if this was on a wall of a Highschool where kids are still struggling with Identity issues, but the fact this is done by any one attending a college is a pretty sad indicator. Obviously this girl isnt focused much on studies and making a better world to live in

This is the future that the Left, such as Rightwing and Guno, and the Democratic Leadership have been celebrating.

A political alliance of minorities based solely on their programmed fear, hatred and sense of entitlement against whites.

The more their power grows and the less real racism they have to push against, the more aggressive and oppressive the actions they will take against whites to fulfill the need of this alliance to fight against it's enemies, ie their fellow white citizens.

30 years from now that girl could be your President, and it she isn't someone just like her will be.

lol more gibberish from the uneducated; you've never read any of the books you're citing isolated verses from and wouldn't know how to read them if you did.

I will admit, 12 years of Catholic Education, they did their level best to hide the nastier parts of the bible from us. In fact, the only part of the Book of Judges we got to hear about was a Disneyfied version of Samson's story. (Samson was kind of the Osama Bin Laden of the Bronze Age, the way the story actually reads.)

But you avoided the question. If GOD was against human sacrifice, why did demand Jephthah carry through on his demand to kill, chop up and burn his daughter? That actually sounds a bit sadistic, actually. But after that Story, Jephthah ruled the Israelites as Judge for six years. He also engaged in a major slaughter of the Tribe of Ephraim in Chapter 12.

How did the Nazis genocide the Jews and we still have Jews around? But i cited teh bible verses where Saul and David killed "all" the Amalekites and they were still around after that.

Now, I take that about as seriously as I take the stories about Giants and Talking Snakes in the bible. But the moral lesson that Genocide is okay if God wills it is kind of disturbing. Just ask the Jews or the Native Americans, who were "genocided" by Good Christians.

Any idea what 'Amalek' and the story of the Exodus symbolizes and represents in Judaism?

There's nothing in the bible to indicate that the Amalekites weren't just another tribe that didn't worship the same Sky Pixie the Hebrews.

Much like the "Christian" views on abortion (mentioned nowhere in the bible), the idea that they were something other than what the bible said is a later invention.

I will admit, 12 years of Catholic Education, they did their level best to hide the nastier parts of the bible from us. In fact, the only part of the Book of Judges we got to hear about was a Disneyfied version of Samson's story. (Samson was kind of the Osama Bin Laden of the Bronze Age, the way the story actually reads.)

But you avoided the question. If GOD was against human sacrifice, why did demand Jephthah carry through on his demand to kill, chop up and burn his daughter? That actually sounds a bit sadistic, actually. But after that Story, Jephthah ruled the Israelites as Judge for six years. He also engaged in a major slaughter of the Tribe of Ephraim in Chapter 12.

How did the Nazis genocide the Jews and we still have Jews around? But i cited teh bible verses where Saul and David killed "all" the Amalekites and they were still around after that.

Now, I take that about as seriously as I take the stories about Giants and Talking Snakes in the bible. But the moral lesson that Genocide is okay if God wills it is kind of disturbing. Just ask the Jews or the Native Americans, who were "genocided" by Good Christians.

There's nothing in the bible to indicate that the Amalekites weren't just another tribe that didn't worship the same Sky Pixie the Hebrews.

Much like the "Christian" views on abortion (mentioned nowhere in the bible), the idea that they were something other than what the bible said is a later invention.

So you're saying there was this big Amalekite diaspora and Jews kept running into them everywhere and stuff? Interesting.

I can't find anywhere in the Bible where it says we shouldn't microwave live kittens, so according to you it's not only okay but encouraged?

Forum List

Back