So now the snowflakes demand white students remove their hoop earings

Putting THIS MAN out of a job.

john-candy-planes-4.jpg

Love that movie.

As for the sniveling tards in the OP, toss them out of the university. It's a white thing, after all, as is the money they use to pay for it. And, they have to walk away carrying all their stuff on foot; natives of the western hemisphere never got around to inventing the wheel, so they can't use cars or any other transportation but walking; can't even use horses and donkeys to rid off on, yep, whites brought those over, too. Give the racist bigots a real first hand education in 'cultural appropriation'.

I'm offended every time a black or brown person uses the English language!
Stop appropriating my culture!!!

Grow up and get it through your head that the whole world doesn't have to bow down your every little whim.

It will if it knows what's good for it. WASP culture is head and shoulders more progressive, humane, and just plain better than any in history.

That's just a fact you racists and bigots have to live with or regress back into atavistic tribalism and savagery.

When liberals start standing up for defenseless lives in the womb, and helping the truly afflicted instead of being an enabler of some purdy rotten crap, then I might believe what you are saying.

Uh, buddy, please point out in the Bible ANYWHERE that Jesus or God said abortion was wrong.

Thanks.
Uh..guy,
The Third Book of Moses, also called Leviticus. Then follow cross references

"'Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD."

Leviticus 18:21, NIV

I'm offended every time a black or brown person uses the English language!
Stop appropriating my culture!!!
How many negro females obsessively 'straighten' and dye their hair blond?
Who are they trying to attract? NOT white males. That's a given. White males generally do not like hippopotamuses.
These negro 'dyed blondes' are attempting to attract Negro males who will never play for the NBA or the NFL who can afford to basically 'purchase' Genuine White-blond ninety pound snow-bunnies.
I guess the 'second line' will have to do.

When liberals start standing up for defenseless lives in the womb, and helping the truly afflicted instead of being an enabler of some purdy rotten crap, then I might believe what you are saying.

Uh, buddy, please point out in the Bible ANYWHERE that Jesus or God said abortion was wrong.

Thanks.

Anywhere it condemns human sacrifice and paganism; the two go hand in hand. Another reason you neo-pagans love abortions; some 60 million more human sacrifices for your mouths to water over.

Um, is there an actual issue here? I despise Islam as the new form of Kool-Aid. Sharia law violates the separation of church and state. So why are liberals so pro-Islam when they despise western religion?

Liberals aren't "pro-Islam". They're "pro" freedom of religion. What liberals oppose, is Christians trying to impose their beliefs on others in a way which asserts dominance or control.

Right wingers try to paint all liberals as anti-religion, but the truth is that most liberals are Christians, and many of us deeply so.

We don't believe in the "prosperity" gospel the the right preaches. It bears no resemblance to "blessed are the poor" as preached by Jesus. We don't believe that the poor are to blame for the policies that helped make them poor, and we believe that everyone, including government, has a role to play in making things better.
. Liberals are Christian's eh, and deeply so eh ??? Well then start showing it because talk is cheap. When liberals start standing up for defenseless lives in the womb, and helping the truly afflicted instead of being an enabler of some purdy rotten crap, then I might believe what you are saying. Until then NO. Hollywood is where the seat of the evil one is, and believe me he ain't no OZ, but he sure is pulling some strings in this country. Prove you are a Christian, don't just talk it. Try living the life Jesus spoke of in many ways, and try standing up for him for a change. This means quit siding with evil and with sin, and start rebuking them both every single day.
Do you stand up for the 4,500 soldiers a former fake christian president had murdered with his lies about wmds? I didn`t think so. You`ll likely burn in hell for peddling your fake christian shit.

Um, is there an actual issue here? I despise Islam as the new form of Kool-Aid. Sharia law violates the separation of church and state. So why are liberals so pro-Islam when they despise western religion?

Liberals aren't "pro-Islam". They're "pro" freedom of religion. What liberals oppose, is Christians trying to impose their beliefs on others in a way which asserts dominance or control.

Right wingers try to paint all liberals as anti-religion, but the truth is that most liberals are Christians, and many of us deeply so.

We don't believe in the "prosperity" gospel the the right preaches. It bears no resemblance to "blessed are the poor" as preached by Jesus. We don't believe that the poor are to blame for the policies that helped make them poor, and we believe that everyone, including government, has a role to play in making things better.
. Liberals are Christian's eh, and deeply so eh ??? Well then start showing it because talk is cheap. When liberals start standing up for defenseless lives in the womb, and helping the truly afflicted instead of being an enabler of some purdy rotten crap, then I might believe what you are saying. Until then NO. Hollywood is where the seat of the evil one is, and believe me he ain't no OZ, but he sure is pulling some strings in this country. Prove you are a Christian, don't just talk it. Try living the life Jesus spoke of in many ways, and try standing up for him for a change. This means quit siding with evil and with sin, and start rebuking them both every single day.
Do you stand up for the 4,500 soldiers a former fake christian president had murdered with his lies about wmds? I didn`t think so. You`ll likely burn in hell for peddling your fake christian shit.

Well..except there were WMDs

Well..except there were WMDs
Do you have photos of those massive stocks of biological and nuclear weapons that were found in Iraq? I hate to burst your little snot bubble but a hazmat suit and an empty can of Raid are not wmds.

Thanks.
. Thou shout not commit murder.... One of the ten commandments. Duh !

What makes you think that liberals are "pro-Islam"? What makes you think liberals despise western religion? The majority identify as being Christian. I thought you cons didn't believe in the separation of church and state. If some of you could codify Leviticus into law, you would. Not much difference between the advocates of Sharia law and the so called "Christian Taliban". It isn't reverence for God or revealed morality. It's about control.

Anywhere it condemns human sacrifice and paganism; the two go hand in hand. Another reason you neo-pagans love abortions; some 60 million more human sacrifices for your mouths to water over.

Uh, Guy, The Bible God is totally good with Human Sacrifice.

Read Judges Chapter 11, where Jephthah the Gileadite sacrificed his virgin daughter to Yahweh.

Or Numbers 31, where God was given 32 Virgin sacrifices from the Midianties.

Or Samuel 21,. where God demanded the sacrifice of 5 members of Sauls family.

Does God approve of human sacrifice?

What makes you think that liberals are "pro-Islam"? What makes you think liberals despise western religion? The majority identify as being Christian. I thought you cons didn't believe in the separation of church and state. If some of you could codify Leviticus into law, you would. Not much difference between the advocates of Sharia law and the so called "Christian Taliban". It isn't reverence for God or revealed morality. It's about control.

All you did there was reveal your complete ignorance about conservatives.

Uh, Guy, The Bible God is totally good with Human Sacrifice.

Read Judges Chapter 11, where Jephthah the Gileadite sacrificed his virgin daughter to Yahweh.

Or Numbers 31, where God was given 32 Virgin sacrifices from the Midianties.

Or Samuel 21,. where God demanded the sacrifice of 5 members of Sauls family.

Does God approve of human sacrifice?

Where is the evidence God approved of it??? You should go and actually read the entire book of Judges. Just because some of the books record some act or other and stories involving doesn't conflate to 'approval' of it, it's what happened per that individual or group, nor is in any way approval for anybody else to do whatever it was. You don't understand allegory, alliteration, or anthropomorphism.

. Thou shout not commit murder.... One of the ten commandments. Duh !

Doesn't say anything about abortion... and the Bible God orders all sorts of murders... whole genocides, as a matter of fact.. The Poor Amalekites got genocided several times.

How is that possible? Oh yeah, you're an illiterate and don't know what big words like 'genocide' mean. Never mind.

lol the 'progressive' bigots throw in some fake concern over 'The Soldiers' whenever they have no legitimate response, as if they have some sort of moral high ground in anything. It's laughable.

lol the 'progressive' bigots throw in some fake concern over 'The Soldiers' whenever they have no legitimate response, as if they have some sort of moral high ground in anything. It's laughable.
Hahaha...exactly.
Example:
Bill Clinton: "I loathe the military."
On his inauguration day fly over: "Those are our planes now!" with a big smile from ear to ear.

Hahaha...exactly.
Example:
Bill Clinton: "I loathe the military."
On his inauguration day fly over: "Those are our planes now!" with a big smile from ear to ear.

Yes, I remember that; what a POS.

but hold on now, maybe Joe will explain to us how a people can literally be genocided four times. It might be fun.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back