So now the snowflakes demand white students remove their hoop earings

So you're saying there was this big Amalekite diaspora and Jews kept running into them everywhere and stuff? Interesting.

Nope. i'm pointing out that the Bible God kept demanding the genocide of these poor people... so the bible God is totally okay with Genocide.

I can't find anywhere in the Bible where it says we shouldn't microwave live kittens, so according to you it's not only okay but encouraged?

Naw, guy. What I'm saying is that you guys keep saying abortion is wrong because the bible says so, but you can't put a single verse into evidence.

Now, if you want to make an argument as to why abortion is wrong, it usually comes down to, you just hate the idea of women being in charge of their lady parts. But there's no biblical backup for your position.

In fact, God is totally okay with killing fetuses, if they are inside women who God has determined need to die. Going back to the whole Midianite slaughter mentioned earlier, Moses tells the Hebrews to kill every woman who has known a man, including pregnant women, no doubt.

The only women they didn't put to the sword are the virgins, except for the 32 who were sacrificed to God.

Not to mention any woman who got stoned for adultery, the fastest way you found out that is if she got pregnant outside of marriage.

So to wit.

Bible says Genocide is okay.
Bible says Human Sacrifice is okay.
Bible says killing fetuses is just fine.

No opinion on microwaving kittens, but given how much other animal cruelty there is in the Bible, I'm sure God was okay with it.

Forum List

Back