So now that Qadaffi has all but defeated the rebels, Obama wants to attack?

He might as well forget it and apologize to Ghaddafi so we can get our oil contracts, maybe if he bows to Ghaddafi that will do it.

We are about to bomb the fuck out of Qadaffi.

This is fucking brilliance from our Golfer in Chief.

Talk about showing up late to the party, Obama showed up late and the kegs are empty and all the girls are already passed out.

Folks, our "president" is a fucking moron.

He is if he attacks. He should stay the hell out of it. If the Arabs want us to go in there and clean up the place they need to put a five trillion dollar check in the mail, otherwise fuck em.

Oh come on all the president really has to do is say that Kadaffi has secretly been developing WMD and slaughtering his own people at will. Then all the Pseudo-cons will get behind him and cheer an invasion on, right. If that doesn't work out we can always say we're spread'in democracy to N Africa now and liberat'in the poor downtrodden Libyans. Surely they well be so gratefull that our soldiers will be showered with flowers. Unicorns will appear and rainbows will shoot out from their ...................

Oh come on all the president really has to do is say that Kadaffi has secretly been developing WMD and slaughtering his own people at will. Then all the Pseudo-cons will get behind him and cheer an invasion on, right. If that doesn't work out we can always say we're spread'in democracy to N Africa now and liberat'in the poor downtrodden Libyans. Surely they well be so gratefull that our soldiers will be showered with flowers. Unicorns will appear and rainbows will shoot out from their ...................

better yet, let's just say "fuck them." works for me.

They didn't do it earlier for one very simple reason, and so many refuse to accept it: Ghaddafi is a friend of a friend.

Obama/Wright/Farrakhan/Ghaddafi.

Why people don't realize this blows my mind.

They didn't do it earlier for one very simple reason, and so many refuse to accept it: Ghaddafi is a friend of a friend.

I see it, I'm just praying with all my might that he is just a fuckup, and not doing it for reasons like that.:eusa_pray:

It would be easier to accept that theory if someone had any proof. This is the first that I have heard it expressed.

It would be easier to accept that theory if someone had any proof. This is the first that I have heard it expressed.

The friendship of Rev. Wright and Farrakhan with Ghaddafi is well known. Farrakhan has come out supporting "Brotha Ghaddafi" in recent weeks. Wright and Farrakhan have both visited Libya to fellowship with him. They of course share the same views on Israel, Iran and American power.

And of course, we know the tight relationship Obama has with Wright, and Obama was Farrakhan's neighbor in Chicago and they frolicked around speaking tours together.

Kinda one of those "Hey my sister has a really hot friend" type of deals.

This way he can have it both ways? I didn't intefere with Gaddafi's plans, and I ended the criticism of not doing anything.

Well, he hasn't ended anything. He's a weak LEADER EQUAL TO, NO, WORSE THAN CARTER.

HE'S A WASTE OF A MAN.

Forum List

Back