So no Deep State?

I've seen a few videos from Johnny Harris. I don't know what to think of him but here's one on the Deep State:

These clowns haven't a clue, yet they sat by their TV's when the likes of Eric Ciaramella, Vinman, Brennan and a host of others conspired to try and oust a sitting president.

The effort to impeach President Bush was not supported by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who believed the move would be "divisive and unlikely to succeed."

Maybe I just expect Democrats would have acted the same way Republicans would have if Bill or Obama or Biden lied us into a war.

Remember they accused Bill of Wag the Dog?
Democrat's are interesting in governing, not revenge.

Chasing the Hunter story is irrelevant. The Committee failed to find a connection to any dirt, not dug in Moscow and no financial link to Joe. It is over. Joe will not be impeached. Might as well dump the Hunter BS, (though he is a shit in his own right) and fight it out on the election.

Funny, or should I said pathetic, how you're so ready to ignore any corruption in the Biden family and will most likely vote for the idiot, but want to hang Trump for any wiff of wrong doing. Your downfall is your undying belief in the US justice system and the US government, even when it's been proven corrupt and shown as liars in past Trump lynchings, you just close your eyes and plug your ears like the good little lemming you are.

You don't think Bill Clinton was on their minds when they went after Trump, do you? :auiqs.jpg:
Clinton?

What did Clinton have to do with Trump extorting a foreign leader for help on his political campaign?

But Nixon was definitely on the GOP minds when they impeached Clinton.

For 60 years the GOP has been about revenge.
Now days they just get those reasons from their "investigations" better known as
1711642261068.gif

1711642279997.gif

No chance that entered their minds when they went after Trump on bogus BS.

No revenge democrats...............why did Biden kill all the EO's that held the border crossings down?

Trump...Trump
I'd have more to agree with you had not Trump called Ga asking for votes and wanted to go personally visit the "insurgents."\

And had he not done that, Biden would have no chance in Nov

Chasing the Hunter story is irrelevant. The Committee failed to find a connection to any dirt, not dug in Moscow and no financial link to Joe. It is over. Joe will not be impeached. Might as well dump the Hunter BS, (though he is a shit in his own right) and fight it out on the election.
They are far too emotionally invested in the "Biden's son bad" narrative to let it go now. It will be flogged as long as it is useful in keeping the rubes infotained, distracted, and ignorant.

No chance that entered their minds when they went after Trump on bogus BS.

No revenge democrats...............why did Biden kill all the EO's that held the border crossings down?

Trump...Trump
Perhaps you could stay on topic?

They are far too emotionally invested in the "Biden's son bad" narrative to let it go now. It will be flogged as long as it is useful in keeping the rubes infotained, distracted, and ignorant.

Hilarious post, you have zero self awareness. I guess that would have to be the case when you're a lefties TDS drone. :dunno:

Forum List

Back