So, Never-Trumps, are you happy now with Biden?

Again, Trump is correct and Fuck Joe is senile.

Russia will take Ukraine. China will take Taiwan and FJB will take a shit in his pants.
Of course, he is.
Trump knows his cult.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Trump said, referring to the major street in New York City that cuts through Manhattan's large commercial district. "It's, like, incredible."

Trump could shoot and kill their wives, rape their daughters, and his cult would find a way to justify it, Trump was right.

It is a disappointing position to be in, having no respect for the country or its leadership and hope that it gets dispossessed.

The closest it might come to is in France during the Nazi occupation when the Vichy government was composed of collaborators.

Of course, he is.
Trump knows his cult.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Trump said, referring to the major street in New York City that cuts through Manhattan's large commercial district. "It's, like, incredible."

Trump could shoot and kill their wives, rape their daughters, and his cult would find a way to justify it, Trump was right.
Trump never said that. He was mocking the New York Times that made up the quote. Fuck Joe did wander up to a reporter, when a microphone was stuck in his face, he really said "I just got my ass wiped," who did that wipe, an aide, Jill, Kumquat Harris?

Marxist democrats could not tell the truth if you held a razor blade to their first born's neck.

Trump never said that. He was mocking the New York Times that made up the quote. Fuck Joe did wander up to a reporter, when a microphone was stuck in his face, he really said "I just got my ass wiped," who did that wipe, an aide, Jill, Kumquat Harris?

Marxist democrats could not tell the truth if you held a razor blade to their first born's neck.
Like I stated, Trump knows his cult.
WOW.

we lost allies?

our allies signed off on the withdraw. You call that a defeat? honoring previously established agreement.

Yeah, we forced them to pay their fair share for defense of their own countries. Meanwhile, Joey Xi has allowed the Nord Stream 2 pipeline to hold Europe in ransom whenever Putin gets angry. Then there's the little problem with the Ukraine that Joey Xi does not seem capable of handling.
P.S. Joey Xi has called for the evacuation of Diplomatic personnel, their families and Americans from the Ukraine.
Try to explain your logic in supporting Joey Xi now.

Yeah, we forced them to pay their fair share for defense of their own countries. Meanwhile, Joey Xi has allowed the Nord Stream 2 pipeline to hold Europe in ransom whenever Putin gets angry. Then there's the little problem with the Ukraine that Joey Xi does not seem capable of handling.
P.S. Joey Xi has called for the evacuation of Diplomatic personnel, their families and Americans from the Ukraine.
Trump is a bitch grifter and trumpanzees are animals.

Trump is a bitch grifter and trumpanzees are animals.

Funny, nowhere in my post did I mention Trump. I'm glad to see that he's taken up permanent residency in your brain, rent free.
When all you have is blaming Trump for the 11 months of Bai Dung clusterfucks you know you're in trouble.

So, Never-Trumps, are you happy now with Biden?​

I'd be curious to hear George Will's assessment now of the Biddum Administration. Is George doing hand stands yet?

Interestingly, Will is such a Never Trumper that when I searched the net for an answer to his views on Biden, all I got back was his scathing views on Donald Trump! Apparently either Will is such a gasbag RINO that he has no views worth mentioning yet after the calamitous first year under Biddum or his atomic-TDS is so great, it prevents him from saying that he wishes Trump were still in office! For if Will would still prefer the country run the way it is being done under Joe Brandon over Trump, then George needs a few more 2X4s pounded up his splintered ass.

Funny, nowhere in my post did I mention Trump. I'm glad to see that he's taken up permanent residency in your brain, rent free.
When all you have is blaming Trump for the 11 months of Bai Dung clusterfucks you know you're in trouble.
You asked a question and I answered it. Trump does not belong in the WH and he doesnt even qualify to be a human being. Virtually anyone is better than trump in the WH, including Biden. I disagree with Biden on a lot of things. But 4 more years of Trump was intolerable. And real Americans agree with me.

Trump helped Putin weaken NATO. Now Putin is testing NATO to see if he can increase his sphere of influence. Our military is planning evacuation of us citizens Incase necessary

Trump helped Putin weaken NATO. Now Putin is testing NATO to see if he can increase his sphere of influence. Our military is planning evacuation of us citizens Incase necessary

~~~~~~
Aux Contraire:
**********​
**********​

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Aux Contraire:
**********​
**********​

Trump thought NATO was obsolete and would have pulled out of it in 2nd term.

And the missile treaty: trump pulled out of it in 2019 without any repercussions for Russia

FICrEGUVQAILOLQ

Forum List

Back