So... My Vote Is Realy Moot!

PackMule

(ZAN-TI-MOW)
Oct 21, 2008
So.Cal.
Electoral College & Federal Electoral Commission Place who ever they decide, to put in office! THAN WHY ALL OF THE HOOP-LA???
DEMOCRACY OF THE CITIZENS: NEVER EVER WAS, IS or To Be...
All that $ Collected, is profit, to the Criminals!
No Wonder we are laughed at.

Electoral College & Federal Electoral Commission Place who ever they decide, to put in office! THAN WHY ALL OF THE HOOP-LA???
DEMOCRACY OF THE CITIZENS: NEVER EVER WAS, IS or To Be...
All that $ Collected, is profit, to the Criminals!
No Wonder we are laughed at.

Just now figuring that out? If your vote counted, McCain would be running against Hillary and Gore would have been President in 2000.

So what are we all waiting for?

I think a few of us should just get together and start a new country? The people running this one suck. Too may criminals own everything from the media to the banks to the internet.

I say we do it next week...and I say we just start knocking on door and ask people if they want to come.

Oh, wait...everything has already been discovered. There's nowhere left to go dammit.

So we better start taking care of the country we have now. Lets start by getting the criminals out.

I think the LEAST we can do is start by dumping incumbants. Start with --if they voted for the bailout....then GET THEM OUT....

that's a good start.

Anyone else in?

I think a few of us should just get together and start a new country? The people running this one suck. Too may criminals own everything from the media to the banks to the internet.

I say we do it next week...and I say we just start knocking on door and ask people if they want to come.

Oh, wait...everything has already been discovered. There's nowhere left to go dammit.

So we better start taking care of the country we have now. Lets start by getting the criminals out.

I think the LEAST we can do is start by dumping incumbants. Start with --if they voted for the bailout....then GET THEM OUT....

that's a good start.

Anyone else in?

That's as good of a starting point as any. If there were only someone to replace them with.

That's as good of a starting point as any. If there were only someone to replace them with.

Well Bob Barr opposed the bailouts from the very beginning, unlike Obama and McCain. If your Congressman voted for it, then vote for the other person. You still get to choose who you vote for, even if it means very little.

that's a good start.

Anyone else in?

A good old civil war is what we need. Since us rightwing gun nuts own all the hardware, it'll be a breeze. We can get rid of half our population all the illegals aliens and those fat, bureaucratic ticks we call representatives in our government in one fell swoop.

That'll free up all kinds of natural resources since we will no longer have those weak, indigent lefties leeching off of them. They'll never know what hit 'em. They'll be too busy looking for Big Brother to come save them.:eusa_whistle:

A good old civil war is what we need. Since us rightwing gun nuts own all the hardware, it'll be a breeze. We can get rid of half our population all the illegals aliens and those fat, bureaucratic ticks we call representatives in our government in one fell swoop.

That'll free up all kinds of natural resources since we will no longer have those weak, indigent lefties leeching off of them. They'll never know what hit 'em. They'll be too busy looking for Big Brother to come save them.:eusa_whistle:

I gotta admit, that made me chuckle pretty good.

I tell you Gunny, you excite me when you talk like that :)

I like a man with hardware :)

Just now figuring that out? If your vote counted, McCain would be running against Hillary and Gore would have been President in 2000.

I gotta hand it to this Gunny guy. While I don't agree with most anything he says, he is a pretty lenient mod. I can't believe he hasn't banned me yet. Here's to you Gunny!!!! :eusa_clap:

P.S - I'm drunk..

Last edited:

I think a few of us should just get together and start a new country? The people running this one suck. Too may criminals own everything from the media to the banks to the INTERNET.

I think the LEAST we can do is start by dumping incumbents. Start with --if they voted for the bailout....then GET THEM OUT....

that's a good start. [ Lets Boycott POLITIC ANS!] All Rally around Gigi!

Anyone else in? --> ME!

Won't be long till People wont have anything to lose: REBELLION WILL BE NECESSARY for Survival!

Are you all really this stupid? Of course your vote counts. It decides State by State what that State will support for President in the electoral college. The Electors are not just picked at random. Further your vote selects who will be in the Senate and the House of Representatives. Every 2 years the entire House is up for election.

You guys are simply amazing with your hype and ignorance.

Are you all really this stupid? Of course your vote counts. It decides State by State what that State will support for President in the electoral college. The Electors are not just picked at random. Further your vote selects who will be in the Senate and the House of Representatives. Every 2 years the entire House is up for election.

You guys are simply amazing with your hype and ignorance.

And look at the choices corporate America and the mainstream media gave us.

Start with --if they voted for the bailout....then GET THEM OUT....

that's a good start. [ Lets Boycott POLITIC ANS!] All Rally around Gigi!

Anyone else in? --> ME!

Won't be long till People wont have anything to lose: REBELLION WILL BE NECESSARY for Survival!

That bailout was created for two reasons. 1. To empty the treasury. As if iraq and defense fraud/waste/theft for 8 yrs wasn't enough.

2. To make the dems sign it and make the republicans that didn't sign it look good.

Had the dems not signed it, the bankers would have crashed the economy, and your dumb ass would have blamed the democrats for it.

Don't you wonder why bush came up with the bailout and 75 percent of the dems signed it and only 25 percent of the gop signed it?

The gop lied and said more would sign it. The dems knew they were setting them u so they held back votes just in case it happened, and it did.

Think of the gop as the mafia and the bailout was an offer we couldn't refuse.

awith your logic, the gop would take back control of both houses. So basically, the people that ruined the economy would win.

Real smart.

That bailout was created for two reasons. 1. To empty the treasury. As if iraq and defense fraud/waste/theft for 8 yrs wasn't enough.

2. To make the dems sign it and make the republicans that didn't sign it look good.

Had the dems not signed it, the bankers would have crashed the economy, and your dumb ass would have blamed the democrats for it.

Don't you wonder why bush came up with the bailout and 75 percent of the dems signed it and only 25 percent of the gop signed it?

The gop lied and said more would sign it. The dems knew they were setting them u so they held back votes just in case it happened, and it did.

Think of the gop as the mafia and the bailout was an offer we couldn't refuse.

awith your logic, the gop would take back control of both houses. So basically, the people that ruined the economy would win.

Real smart.

Right, the Republicans didn't vote for it because they wanted to make the Democrats look bad. Or, maybe they actually listened to their constituents, who they're supposed to be a representative of, or maybe they knew that the bailout would only further hurt our economy.

You guys are simply amazing with your hype and ignorance. ///////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Ignorance? You Don't Know, that the Government doesn't care a Damn about U.S.Citizens. Politicians Aspirations, are to get to the Top However they can!!! We are SLAVES & Puppets of the Government!!! POLITIC ANS: IS A CLUB. WITH INTER CLUBS, Having Control!!!

You guys are simply amazing with your hype and ignorance. ///////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Ignorance? You Don't Know, that the Government doesn't care a Damn about U.S.Citizens. Politicians Aspirations, are to get to the Top However they can!!! We are SLAVES & Puppets of the Government!!! POLITIC ANS: IS A CLUB. WITH INTER CLUBS, Having Control!!!

I'm sure you can say that without drooling down your shirt, huh?

Forum List

Back