so much for Trump standing up for americans against the zionists.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Many Americans me included,tiought Trump would be our first real president since JFK to stand up to the zionists of Israel warmongers as this guy did but the facts are clear,he is just the latest president who has betrayed americans and is in the pockets of the zionists of Israel. This guy is also way off in saying listen to alez jones for the truth.

Jones is part of the controlled opposition.He flip flops all the time on his stance on Israel,one day calling them out for the war mongers they are telling the truth that they are immune from prosecution from the world same as the vatican is and then doing an about face the next week kissing their ass same as Trump always does. This guy thought Trump would stand up to them but he is clearly no different than Bush and Obama the fact he has constantly kissed Israels ass since day one of being sworn in.

Last edited:
There is a huge difference in the way Trump treats our ally Israel, than Muslim Obama treated Israel. Obama is on Iran's side. America is not.
There ya go...

as corrupt as Obama was,that was the ONE THING he DID do right while in office was the Iran deal. many people here have taken you to school that our ALLEY Israel is a warmonger always starting wars around the world. :biggrin: Our last REAL president who stood up to Israel cutting off aide to them again was JFK and he paid he deadly price for it on nov 22nd 1963. Every president since then has been afraid to stand up to them. You really have been asleep at the wheel how if you are not a supporter of Israel in congress,you wont have a job very long,that Israel has all our corrupt politicians in their pockets.:biggrin:

Its Not the untied states of america,it is the united states of ISRAEL.fuck Israel/:mad:

Oh Obama kissed Israels ass as well while in office by giving them more aide than all the other previous corrupt presidents before him spanning all the way up from Lyndon Johnson to Bush jr with the largest military aide ever more than all the other presidents before him.That was WHY he has stayed alive and they did not assassinate him as they did kennedy.

Netanyahu thanks Obama for ‘historic’ military aid deal

Obama Has a Stronger Record on Israel Than You Might Have Been Led to Think — National Jewish Democratic Council

Trump has done the same thing with military aide to them.two birds of a feather flock together.

you learned something for the day.:biggrin:

Last edited:
actually there were TWO things that Obama did while in office that were good things.One was the first one i mentioned in my previous post,the second was he tried to pass a law that NFL stadiums were no longer funded by the cities,that NFL owners should have to build their OWN freaking stadiums but his bill was blocked by a corrupt republican congress and all i ever hear around here is how corrupt the democrats are.:rolleyes: Not that I am a democrat by any means obviously as i made it clear in the OP but credit is due where credit is due and those were the TWO good things Obama did while in office and trump if he was not so arrogant,would not try and undo it just because he wants to distance himself as much from obama as possible.:mad:

LA, I doubt there is anything you could school me on.
We have always been allied with the only democracy in the middle east, until Muslim Obama. He did everything he could to aid Iran to the detriment of Israel, including laundering plane loads of our tax dollars through Swiss banks before heading off to Iran, and then lying to us about it.

So, you are on this guys side hey?
But Mr Ahmadinejad rejected compromise: "There is no doubt that the new wave [of attacks] in Palestine will wipe off this stigma [Israel] from the face of the Islamic world." Recalling the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, leader of Iran's Islamic revolution, he said: "As the imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map."

You and your buddies are in for quite a shock:

Ezekiel 38:4
Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

Maybe you should teach God, because HE is the one protecting Abraham's people now. He even tells us His MO for defeating your allies. I know what he is going to do, do you?? How would you help Israel's enemies to wipe the "Zionists" off the face of the earth. School me, lol.

You are on the wrong side of eternity, son. You need to do a little more homework.

God, to Israel:
I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you
God is smarter than you. I am on His side.

Last edited:
We have always been allied with the only democracy in the middle east, until Muslim Obama. He did everything he could to aid Iran to the detriment of Israel, including laundering plane loads of our tax dollars through Swiss banks before heading off to Iran, and then lying to us about it.

But Mr Ahmadinejad rejected compromise: "There is no doubt that the new wave [of attacks] in Palestine will wipe off this stigma [Israel] from the face of the Islamic world." Recalling the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, leader of Iran's Islamic revolution, he said: "As the imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map."

Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

Maybe you should teach God, because HE is the one protecting Abraham's people now. He even tells us His MO for defeating your allies. I know what he is going to do, do you?? How would you help Israel's enemies to wipe the "Zionists" off the face of the earth. School me, lol.

You are on the wrong side of eternity, son. You need to do a little more homework.

God, to Israel:

This was a conditional covenant [ bless those who bless you,curse those who curse you ] .
Israel kept backsliding and disobeying Gods laws.
You are also confused about who the Israelites are. Whoever they are they are large in numbers. And rule over many nations.
People don't study for themselves but only listen to what they are told by others .

Genesis 17:9
God also said to Abraham, "As for you, you must keep My covenant, you and your descendants for the generations to come.

Genesis 22:18

Gen.18:19
18Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and through him all the nations of the earth will be blessed. 19For I have chosen him, so that he will commandhis children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, in order that the LORD may bring upon Abraham what He has promised.” 20Then the LORD said, “The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is great. Because their sin is so grievous,…
Berean Study Bible · Dow

enesis 22:17
I will surely bless you, and I will multiply your descendants like the stars in the sky and the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will possess the gates of their enemies.

Last edited:
You seem to be the confused one. Are you suggesting that God has abandoned the Jews because they failed to keep God's covenant? Because nothing could be further from the truth.
The covenant mentioned above has nothing to do with the actions of the Jews, and everything to do with "those" whose actions effect the Jews. It is generational, and applies to this day and beyond and culminates thusly:
I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

^That is a future event. And has NOTHING to do with the behavior of the Jews.
As for God's covenants with Abraham, Those are generational, eternal, and unconditional.

If you think that God has turned His back on the Jews, think again:
“I will avenge their blood which I have not avenged, for the Lord dwells in Zion.”

God, to Israel:

This was a conditional covenant [ bless those who bless you,curse those who curse you ] .
You are also confused about who the Israelites are. Whoever they are they are large in numbers. And rule over many nations.
People don't study for themselves but only listen to what they are told by others .

God also said to Abraham, "As for you, you must keep My covenant, you and your descendants for the generations to come.

18Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and through him all the nations of the earth will be blessed. 19For I have chosen him, so that he will commandhis children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, in order that the LORD may bring upon Abraham what He has promised.” 20Then the LORD said, “The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is great. Because their sin is so grievous,…
Berean Study Bible · Dow

I will surely bless you, and I will multiply your descendants like the stars in the sky and the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will possess the gates of their enemies.

she ignores pesky facts all the time that warmonger Israel always is in violation of International laws. I totally owned her and took her to school in my post in reply to her first post.LOL

hahahahahahahahhaaha
warmongers
hahahahhahahahahahaha
you are living in Bizarroworld
Israel has been DEFENDING herself---plain and simple--undeniable

God, to Israel:

Berean Study Bible · Dow

she ignores pesky facts all the time that warmonger Israel always is in violation of International laws. I totally owned her and took her to school in my post in reply to her first post.LOL

God, to Israel:

Berean Study Bible · Dow

Oh pup, you have no clue. It's God you think you are owning and taking to school. You are just going to hate His international law:

To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt (traditionally taken as the Nile) as far as the great river, the River Euphrates (Gen 15.18)
I will fix your boundary from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines (Gaza coast), and from the wilderness to the River Euphrates (Exod 23.31)
Have given. Paste tense. Done deal. That it has been whittled down to a sliver is of no consequence to God. THIS is God's view pertaining who owns that land:
I will give to you and to your descendants … all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession.

And He doesn't give one shit about what you or other Americans think. Or the UN or anyone else.

There is a huge difference in the way Trump treats our ally Israel, than Muslim Obama treated Israel. Obama is on Iran's side. America is not.
There ya go...

What ally? They cost US taxpayers billions every year. Much of the world hates America for helping the Zionists treat the Palestinians like subhumans. Israel has been proven to have stolen US technology in the past. America has no military base in Israel and rarely trains with them.

Sure, they were a useful ally during the Cold War.

But since then Israel gives NOTHING back to America but trouble and cost.

And Trump has turned out to be the most pathetic, American lapdog for Israel yet.

So much for 'America First'?

There ya go...
owhmuqlc.jpg

So far has it come...

There ya go...

What ally? They cost US taxpayers billions every year. Much of the world hates America for helping the Zionists treat the Palestinians like subhumans. Israel has been proven to have stolen US technology in the past. America has no military base in Israel and rarely trains with them.

Sure, they were a useful ally during the Cold War.

But since then Israel gives NOTHING back to America but trouble and cost.

And Trump has turned out to be the most pathetic, American lapdog for Israel yet.

So much for 'America First'?

Exactly,he is an ISRAEL FIRST president same as Obama and Bush .the murderous traiter went and cut off aide to palestines yet gave aide to warmonger Israel. she is clearly only listening to what the CIA controlled media tells her about Israel.

The CIA and mossad are evil organizations that work hand in hand together. Israeli soldiers are always shooting unarmed women and children of palestines in the back of the head just for walking the streets. Only the brianwashed dont understand that if you are not in support of Israel,you wont last long as a politician,that is why the majority are all corrupt because AIPAC is owned and controlled by the zionists.

You took her to school same as I did in this link below she obviously dismissed since it has pesky facts she doesnt want to accept.LOL

Obama Has a Stronger Record on Israel Than You Might Have Been Led to Think — National Jewish Democratic Council

she doesnt get it how bad it really is in Israel,that citizens who protest against their government and want it reformed,are getting thrown in jail all the time there.:rolleyes:

I have met some paletines that were able to flee their country and they spoke about how bad it is over there,that they do everything i said they do.I guess she thinks im making all that up though.:rolleyes:

problem is not only did i take her to school in my second post to her. pf timmore ALSO took her and all the other Israel apologists to school on this excellent thread of his that the Israel apologists cant get around or counter the evidence of.:D:dance:

I checkmated her in my second post same as tinmore and fair and balanced did in their MULTIPLE posts on these two excellent threads the two best threads ever created at USMB.:clap::dance:

you just checkmated her as well.:2up:

Boycott Israel

Who are the Israelis?

Last edited:
There ya go...
How did this turn into an Obama vs Trump thing?!

ESPECIALLY since as i proved earlier,every president since LBJ all the way up to Trump as well I am afraid,is a traiter to real americans since all of them have put ISRAEL first and shitting on Americans at the same time.:mad: Kennedy was our last real president not a puppet for the new world order agenda that Israal is behind,he cut off aide to Israel and paid the deadly price for it. Every president since then has known better not to step on their toes and to give aide to them or THEY will pay the same price he did.

I want to live in the United states of AMERICA.NOT Israel which has been the case for DECADES now.:mad: I want a president like kennedy again that believes in the constitution and serving the people,NOT the interests of Israel.:mad:

that hope vanished when the elite invented new rules to make sure RINO ron paul did not get elected to even the republican ticket. For a long time,I thought Trump was a RINO as well but he is no different than Bush or Romney.He is just playing the role of hero that america wants to believe in thinking he is different than then when his actions clearly prove he is not.

He talks about draining the swamp? draning the swamp? oh REALLY? is that why same as all presidents before him he has goldman sachs backing him in office and has ZIONIST Jared Kushner the moron keeps listening to for his advisor?:rolleyes::cuckoo::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
lol. You aren't giving yourself enough credit. You are schooling me and God. He's under the opinion that Israel should me much much bigger and intends to make it so.

So Einstein, should we just kill them all so Palestine can have all of their land back instead some little end piece? It was all theirs, right? Before the Jews invaded.
School me some more... What do you think we should do with those murdering Zionists??

Forum List

Back