Oct 14, 2016

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-5_15-39-41.png
    upload_2019-4-5_15-39-41.png
    334.8 KB · Views: 67
Trump is afraid to attend

He doesn’t take well to people making fun of him

At least at MAGA rallies people will kiss his ass

President Trump will skip this year’s annual White House correspondents dinner in favor of holding a MAGA rally, he told reporters Friday.
Trump to Skip White House Correspondents Dinner — Hold MAGA Rally Instead!

Oh nno sheep won't like it how he is doing a real patriotic move ... deal with it.
republicans continuously complained about Oblama always attending rallies to help support candidates in their party yet the Republicans say not a word to Strumpett's monthy gang bangs with the sheeple...

President Trump will skip this year’s annual White House correspondents dinner in favor of holding a MAGA rally, he told reporters Friday.
Trump to Skip White House Correspondents Dinner — Hold MAGA Rally Instead!

Oh nno sheep won't like it how he is doing a real patriotic move ... deal with it.

I'm curious...would you attend a party where you knew most of the people there hated your guts and would spend the evening saying nasty things about you? I think I'd pass on that as well...but that's just me!

While attending that dinner I hope the main stream media illuminate will reflect on their own role in Trump being where he is right now. At a correspondents dinner during the Obama Administration, Barry decided that Trump was going to be his target for the night, singling him out for abuse. Many believe that was when Trump decided that HE would run for President.

It would be funny if Democrats could actually govern and compete with trump.. but they aren’t funny they are sad ..

Forum List

Back