So much for Party unity and inclusion

D9Zr2dU.png
Poor and old people, stupid.

And yet 100% completely accurate, and you are too stupid to know it.

The police shut down the Sanders media tent and the Sanders delegates walk out in protest. So far the MSM is unsurprisingly not reporting a bit of it.

you know there's a part of sander's group that wants to burn it all down. 90% of bernie people are on board. and today seems pretty cohesive. that's what happens at real conventions. and at least the runner up endorsed the nominee. i don't recall that happening when cruz spoke.

90% is a WILD exaggeration. I figure around 70% are on board. Maybe. I, and all of my fellow Sanders supporters here in northern Nevada will not be voting for hilary. Not one of us. The question is whether we go Green or Libertarian. I am leaning Libertarian at the moment. Either way she is going to lose a tremendous amount of the Sanders crowd.

You figure wrong. Which is what happens when you're totally misinformed.

Misinformed or indoctrinated?

PASS THE POPCORN!!:popcorn:
Try watching now. You won't see any. Except from liars like desir...

News flash more embarrassing leaked emails coming your way..

I suspect the october surprise that will be made into a movie starring Val "fatso" Kilmer as hillary..

They will call it here little piggy hillary...
Move to Russia then...just your kind of place, hater dupe.
Dupe.

The police shut down the Sanders media tent and the Sanders delegates walk out in protest. So far the MSM is unsurprisingly not reporting a bit of it.

you know there's a part of sander's group that wants to burn it all down. 90% of bernie people are on board. and today seems pretty cohesive. that's what happens at real conventions. and at least the runner up endorsed the nominee. i don't recall that happening when cruz spoke.

90% is a WILD exaggeration. I figure around 70% are on board. Maybe. I, and all of my fellow Sanders supporters here in northern Nevada will not be voting for hilary. Not one of us. The question is whether we go Green or Libertarian. I am leaning Libertarian at the moment. Either way she is going to lose a tremendous amount of the Sanders crowd.

You figure wrong. Which is what happens when you're totally misinformed.

Misinformed or indoctrinated?

both

Press reports now say the delegates stormed out and OCCUPIED a media tent.
Don't get the impression that the tent was dedicated to covering Sanders. BUT -- it's great theater. Should be a great movie --- Maybe Dot Com is available to play the guy in the vid above the twitter comments here.

Bernie Sanders supporters say they get no media attention while getting lots of media attention

No matter how you spin it, the party is hardly united!

Angry Bernie Sanders Supporters Stage Walkout At Democratic Convention
Your link says that Bernie's supporters walked out but there was no mention of where they went.

Jill Stein interview with Fox News : DNC sabotaged Bernie Sanders

Don't get the impression that the tent was dedicated to covering Sanders. BUT -- it's great theater. Should be a great movie --- Maybe Dot Com is available to play the guy in the vid above the twitter comments here.

Bernie Sanders supporters say they get no media attention while getting lots of media attention

Your link says that Bernie's supporters walked out but there was no mention of where they went.

I read somewhere that they went to a media 'tent' and got blocked in, lol, but who knows?

Maybe they went to share some weed and crack?

It says they OCCUPIED one of three media tents. There are vids all over the interwebs showing the protest inside the tent with the police locking off access in or out.

It says they OCCUPIED one of three media tents. There are vids all over the interwebs showing the protest inside the tent with the police locking off access in or out.

Picayune!

How is that important to the greater picture?

Picayune!

It's a waste of time, money and taxpayer dollars. THAT'S how it's important. Those folks ought to planning out a strategy to PUNISH the DNC by forming a viable political movement. Not taping their mouths and mugging for cameras all teary eyed.

Picayune!

It's a waste of time, money and taxpayer dollars. THAT'S how it's important. Those folks ought to planning out a strategy to PUNISH the DNC by forming a viable political movement. Not taping their mouths and mugging for cameras all teary eyed.

Already being done.

Forum List

Back