So much for Party unity and inclusion

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Berners.
They aren't going anywhere, please don't start.
I wish they would. Maybe 4 years of Trump will teach them a lesson.
What lesson is that?
That populism is a disaster.
Howso?
Fiscally liberal = "being broke isn't that bad"
Socially conservative = "freedom is evil"

Populism = "fiscially liberal,"" socially conservative"

PHILADELPHIA — Hillary Clinton is using the Democratic National Convention to aggressively woo minority voters, whom she is relying on to put her over the top in November, and she enlisted President Obama to spearhead the effort with a keynote speech Wednesday.

But the bid to reunite the coalition of black and Hispanic voters who were instrumental in Mr. Obama’s two White House wins ran into powerful headwinds Tuesday from the Black Lives Matter movement. Black protesters took to streets with calls to shut down the convention just as Mrs. Clinton received the nomination and made history as the first female standard-bearer for a major political party.

As several hundred Black Lives Matters protesters marched through the city toward the convention at the Wells Fargo Center, the crowd chanted, “Hell no, DNC/We won’t vote for Hillary!”

White activists outnumbered black ones in the Black Lives Matter demonstration. But young black men and women in the crowd said they weren’t voting for Mrs. Clinton. Many said they would back Green Party candidate Jill Stein.

Samantha Eusebio joined the march spontaneously on her way home from work as a museum educator. She said she used to support Mrs. Clinton.
“Hearing all that’s been happening, I don’t know what to believe anymore,” said Ms. Eusebio, who twice voted for Mr. Obama for president.

The marchers chanted, “Don’t vote for Hillary. She’s killing black people!

Keep reading…
The Rev. Moon Times? LOL
:funnyface:

The police shut down the Sanders media tent and the Sanders delegates walk out in protest. So far the MSM is unsurprisingly not reporting a bit of it.

I don't believe they have reported this either:

Look at the reaction of the girl on the left. Initially she is frightened, it sounds as if she says, Are you okay? Then she nervously breaks into a smile while looking at Clinton and video taping her. This wasn't a seizure. Those were demons manifesting in Hillary Clinton on camera. She's demon possessed. Look at her eyes. During a seizure the eyes roll all the way back in the head and you see the whites of the eyes - the person falls on the floor, shakes out of control - "convulses" and bites their tongue. That isn't what is happening in this video.

Last edited:
D9Zr2dU.png

They aren't going anywhere, please don't start.
I wish they would. Maybe 4 years of Trump will teach them a lesson.
What lesson is that?
That populism is a disaster.
Howso?
Fiscally liberal = "being broke isn't that bad"
Socially conservative = "freedom is evil"

Populism = "fiscially liberal,"" socially conservative"
Who told you that and why did you believe them?

The police shut down the Sanders media tent and the Sanders delegates walk out in protest. So far the MSM is unsurprisingly not reporting a bit of it.

And all this time I just thought she was a bobble head doll.

No, she's the real deal. I believe she was raised in Witchcraft. She didn't get into later in life. She was born and raised into it. It should make those who were born into Christian families grateful. There but for the grace of God go any of us..... pray for her. She's perishing.

Look at the reaction of the girl on the left. Initially she is frightened, it sounds as if she says, Are you okay? Then she nervously breaks into a smile while looking at Clinton and video taping her. This wasn't a seizure. Those were demons manifesting in Hillary Clinton on camera. She's demon possessed. Look at her eyes. During a seizure the eyes roll all the way back in the head and you see the whites of the eyes - the person falls on the floor, shakes out of control - "convulses" and bites their tongue. That isn't what is happening in this video.

We are Legion......

No, she's the real deal. I believe she was raised in Witchcraft. She didn't get into later in life. She was born and raised into it. It should make those who were born into Christian families grateful. There but for the grace of God go any of us..... pray for her. She's perishing.

Hillary was for once truthful when she said it was a witch hunt against her.

We are Legion......

Fear not.
It is written:
Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? Matthew 26:53

and it is written:
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Luke 10:19

My question is......when is the body of Christ going to rise up and take the authority Jesus Christ has given us to cast these demons out of people? Isn't it time the people of God got serious about it?

Everybody voted for that war. The lying GOP fooled them. Taking money for speeches are not donations, dupe. And liberals don't hate whites or rich people, dupe. Just lies, thievery, and bs propaganda, dupe.

images

If you believe that then put Bush on trial for war crimes. However if he's acquitted because he can prove that misinformation was feed to the White House then let the treason trials begin. I want the traitors who decietfully sent our military into harms way tried to the full extent of the law an hung along the National Mall until they rot.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

Hillary was for once truthful when she said it was a witch hunt against her.

Those in her inner circle and also people in the occult worldwide know what she's talking about when she makes such statements to the press. When she said, "May the force be with you," after one speech - she was referring to Satan. Satan is called "the force" by those in witchcraft. It is what it is. It is time for the body of Christ to turn off Joel Osteen and get serious about their walk with God. We're not wrestling against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Satan is trying to take some very serious ground here in America and if the body of Christ doesn't wake up they are going to regret it.

Press reports now say the delegates stormed out and OCCUPIED a media tent.
Don't get the impression that the tent was dedicated to covering Sanders. BUT -- it's great theater. Should be a great movie --- Maybe Dot Com is available to play the guy in the vid above the twitter comments here.

Bernie Sanders supporters say they get no media attention while getting lots of media attention

No matter how you spin it, the party is hardly united!

Angry Bernie Sanders Supporters Stage Walkout At Democratic Convention

You know exactly what I am talking about.
GOP BS for chumps ONLY....

No, you are actually right wing. It isn't GOP BS. You appear to be under the impression that you can continuously act like corporate whores, act like war mongers, rig an election, blame it on Russia and walk away like it's no big deal.
Taking money for speeches proves NOTHING, dupe. Talk is not rigging anything, chump. Get a grip.
WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database

you understand that the only people who care are rightwingnut hacks, right?
So leftwingnut hacks don't care?

GOP BS for chumps ONLY....

No, you are actually right wing. It isn't GOP BS. You appear to be under the impression that you can continuously act like corporate whores, act like war mongers, rig an election, blame it on Russia and walk away like it's no big deal.
Taking money for speeches proves NOTHING, dupe. Talk is not rigging anything, chump. Get a grip.
WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database

you understand that the only people who care are rightwingnut hacks, right?
So leftwingnut hacks don't care?

No they don't. Many, if not all, cheered as cops died!

PASS THE POPCORN!!:popcorn:
Try watching now. You won't see any. Except from liars like desir...

News flash more embarrassing leaked emails coming your way..

I suspect the october surprise that will be made into a movie starring Val "fatso" Kilmer as hillary..

They will call it here little piggy hillary...
Sorry. He has lost weight and is on location filming a movie.

Not available. Maybe Rosie O?

Forum List

Back