So Much for Gaza Being a Concentration Camp

What land did Israel steal?
The settlements they themselves dismantled. Omg how do you have sooo little info? You’re a regular in this subforum, and somehow I know more than you? Have you never bothered to go look anything up?

I think you mean settlements on land that the Arabs-Moslems want for some imagined future Islamic settlement.

What land, specifically, was Arab-Moslem land that was stolen by Israel?
No, that’s not what I meant. I meant THE SETTLEMENTS THEY THEMSELVES DISMANTLED. Are you stupid?

So... I’m trying to give you an opportunity to define, specifically, what Arab-Moslem land was stolen by Israel. Identify the land subdivision line that is the demarcation.
Here, dum dum. This is what I’m talking about:

Israel to Dismantle 25 Gaza, West Bank Settlements

You can stop obfuscating now

No stealing involved, there's no land mentioned that was not specifically vested with the sovereignty of the Jewish nation under international law, exactly the reason why the Jewish nation was the only sovereign with the authority to make that decision and act on it.
A village doesn't become illegal simply because it's built by Jews.

You're trying to deflect the thread because, surprise surprise, You have nothing to say on Hamas not allowing Gazans out.

Last edited:
The settlements they themselves dismantled. Omg how do you have sooo little info? You’re a regular in this subforum, and somehow I know more than you? Have you never bothered to go look anything up?

I think you mean settlements on land that the Arabs-Moslems want for some imagined future Islamic settlement.

No, that’s not what I meant. I meant THE SETTLEMENTS THEY THEMSELVES DISMANTLED. Are you stupid?

So... I’m trying to give you an opportunity to define, specifically, what Arab-Moslem land was stolen by Israel. Identify the land subdivision line that is the demarcation.

Not stealing involved.

You're trying to deflect the thread because, surprise surprise, You have nothing to say on Hamas not allowing Gazans out.
Everything you said there is retarded and has nothing to do with any response I’ve posted. Really poor effort.

Not stealing involved.

Everything you said there is retarded and has nothing to do with any response I’ve posted. Really poor effort.

Typical 'but Israel' attempt at deflection.
You really have nothing on topic, therefore the none sense slogans You just parrot by default.

Do You have any comment on Hamas not letting Gazans out?

Not stealing involved.

You really have nothing on topic, therefore the none sense slogans You just parrot by default.

Yeah, sucks for them. I’d be trying to flee there too.

I was responding to what other people said. If you have no comment about my other conversations, then kindly guide yourself the fuck out of them.

Okay? What, you trying to get applause for the perseverance of an occupied people that are under constant blockade, border closures, and no right to self-determination?

They have every right to self-determination (and some level of actual self-determination). But they haven't put in the work necessary to build a nation in order to bring about their self-determination.

Blockades, embargos and border closures are all responses to security threats. Don't want blockades, embargos and border closures? Don't be a security threat. Not rocket science.

Okay? What, you trying to get applause for the perseverance of an occupied people that are under constant blockade, border closures, and no right to self-determination?

They have every right to self-determination (and some level of actual self-determination). But they haven't put in the work necessary to build a nation in order to bring about their self-determination.

Blockades, embargos and border closures are all responses to security threats. Don't want blockades, embargos and border closures? Don't be a security threat. Not rocket science.
Surrender and take whatever we force on you. That’s a great negotiaing position. There will never be peace in the “holy” land. The people fleeing are the smartest ones there.

Who controls the airspace, land crossings, territorial waters, and passport processing of Gaza? Is Gaza a sovereign entity, with control over its own territory?

In point of fact, yes. Gaza has a functioning government with full internal control over its own territory. Where she is struggling is in her relationships with other States, primarily due to her constant violence directed at other States.

Surrender and take whatever we force on you. That’s a great negotiaing position. There will never be peace in the “holy” land. The people fleeing are the smartest ones there.

No one is forcing anything on Gaza, and far from being asked to surrender -- Israel ABANDONED Gaza, allowing her to grow her own self-determination. The fact that she is unable to do so, says a lot about her government and her people.

That’s the Israeli position, and nobody else’s.

I’m hoping you can give us specifics on this occupation you allege.
Who controls the airspace, land crossings, territorial waters, and passport processing of Gaza? Is Gaza a sovereign entity, with control over its own territory? The UN considers it occupied, the last vote expressing that opinion unanimously.

Are you suggesting they are not occupied just because Israel stopped stealing their land a few years ago?

ALL of Palestine was Arab/Moslem land in Israel because Israel is legally part of Palestine and almost none of the land was ever legally paid for by the Jewish immigrants who illegally created Israel by force.
The owner of Palestine was the Ottoman Empire until 1920, when it was given independence as an Arab/Muslim ruled nation by the Treaty of Sevres. Israel has no such legal origins and was created by theft and illegal force of arms against the will of the majority, the natives, and the legal land owners.

Hamas said to impose restrictions after young, educated Gazans exited for ‘vacations’ through reopened Rafah Crossing to escape and seek better lives in Europe.

What percentage of those who complain about Israel imposing restrictions on Gaza for security reasons are going to complain about Hamas imposing further restrictions to prevent people from escaping Hamas rule? An initial estimate of “zero” seems right.
The US eventually made our natives, "wards of the State".

ALL of Palestine was Arab/Moslem land in Israel because Israel is legally part of Palestine and almost none of the land was ever legally paid for by the Jewish immigrants who illegally created Israel by force.
The owner of Palestine was the Ottoman Empire until 1920, when it was given independence as an Arab/Muslim ruled nation by the Treaty of Sevres. Israel has no such legal origins and was created by theft and illegal force of arms against the will of the majority, the natives, and the legal land owners.

Nearly every word of this is inaccurate.

No one is forcing anything on Gaza, and far from being asked to surrender -- Israel ABANDONED Gaza, allowing her to grow her own self-determination. The fact that she is unable to do so, says a lot about her government and her people.

That is just a lie.
Gaza is completely cut off from the outside world, us not allow any commerce or free movement, and the bare minimum of food is allowed in, while being heavily and illegally taxed by Israel.
It is essentially a forced labor camp.
And no, Israel has not abandoned Gaza, and still retains military bases there, with complete control over the airport, harbors, bridges, and border with neighboring nations.

Israel hasn’t abandoned Gaza. They control their airspace, waters, entries and exits, are working on expanding settlements there...

Everyone here is posting on a computer or smart phone. We all have Google. You can’t just expect your lies to work.

That is just a lie.
Gaza is completely cut off from the outside world, us not allow any commerce or free movement, and the bare minimum of food is allowed in, while being heavily and illegally taxed by Israel.
It is essentially a forced labor camp.
And no, Israel has not abandoned Gaza, and still retains military bases there, with complete control over the airport, harbors, bridges, and border with neighboring nations.

There are military bases IN Gaza?! Link, please.

Nearly every word of this is inaccurate.

Try to disprove a single word.
You won't be able to.
The truth is easily proven historical fact.
Which is that Israel has no right at all to exist, and should not exist.
Even when Israel did exist before 160 AD, when the Romans destroyed it, Israel then existed only by virtue of illegal invasion, conquest, and massacre of the native Canaanites, like at Jericho.

Israel hasn’t abandoned Gaza. They control their airspace, waters, entries and exits, are working on expanding settlements there...

All countries control their own entries and exists. Normal.

There are no "settlements" (read: Jews) in Gaza. They can hardly be expanding them, then.

Israel does have an active blockade on Gaza's waters and airspace. As a direct RESPONSE to violence perpetrated on Israel.

I’m hoping you can give us specifics on this occupation you allege.
Who controls the airspace, land crossings, territorial waters, and passport processing of Gaza? Is Gaza a sovereign entity, with control over its own territory? The UN considers it occupied, the last vote expressing that opinion unanimously.

Are you suggesting they are not occupied just because Israel stopped stealing their land a few years ago?

No Arab Muslim nation was mentioned,
though guess what nation was specifically mentioned in reference to that territory?

Last edited:

Not stealing involved.

Yeah, sucks for them. I’d be trying to flee there too.

I was responding to what other people said. If you have no comment about my other conversations, then kindly guide yourself the fuck out of them.

So why won't Hamas let more than 400 a month out, even when Egypt allows?
Seems Europeans adore them much...

Forum List

Back