So Much for Gaza Being a Concentration Camp

Here, dum dum. This is what I’m talking about:

Israel to Dismantle 25 Gaza, West Bank Settlements

You can stop obfuscating now

Not stealing involved.
A village doesn't become illegal simply because it's built by Jews.

You're trying to deflect the thread because, surprise surprise, You have nothing to say on Hamas not allowing Gazans out.
Everything you said there is retarded and has nothing to do with any response I’ve posted. Really poor effort.

Typical 'but Israel' attempt at deflection.
You really have nothing on topic, therefore the none sense slogans You just parrot by default.

Do You have any comment on Hamas not letting Gazans out?
Yeah, sucks for them. I’d be trying to flee there too.

I was responding to what other people said. If you have no comment about my other conversations, then kindly guide yourself the fuck out of them.

So why won't Hamas let more than 400 a month out, even when Egypt allows?
Seems Europeans adore them much...
Who knows? I’m unable to find any mention of that

That is just a lie.
Gaza is completely cut off from the outside world, us not allow any commerce or free movement, and the bare minimum of food is allowed in, while being heavily and illegally taxed by Israel.
It is essentially a forced labor camp.
And no, Israel has not abandoned Gaza, and still retains military bases there, with complete control over the airport, harbors, bridges, and border with neighboring nations.

There are military bases IN Gaza?! Link, please.

Gaza is actually just one of many cities in the Gaza Strip, and Israel controls and maintains all of the Gaza Strip through military bases in the Gaza Strip. But not in the city of Gaza itself.
There is lots of the Gaza Strip that is still illegally occupied by Israel. The Dananya airport in the south of the Gaza Strip is one. Dugit and New Nisanit are Israel occupied areas of the Gaza Strip on its north east border. The only thing Israel did was to remove the Jewish civilian settlements, because they were too costly to defend. They removed no military bases.

Here is proof:
{... An extensive Israeli buffer zone within the Strip renders much land off-limits to Gaza's Palestinians. ...}
Gaza Strip - Wikipedia

Here, dum dum. This is what I’m talking about:

Israel to Dismantle 25 Gaza, West Bank Settlements

You can stop obfuscating now

Not stealing involved.

You're trying to deflect the thread because, surprise surprise, You have nothing to say on Hamas not allowing Gazans out.
Everything you said there is retarded and has nothing to do with any response I’ve posted. Really poor effort.

You really have nothing on topic, therefore the none sense slogans You just parrot by default.

I was responding to what other people said. If you have no comment about my other conversations, then kindly guide yourself the fuck out of them.

Because its a lie.
Egypt does not allow Palestinians out unless they obtain rare permission, and then they are not allowed back in.
Sisi is essentially a US and Israeli puppet.

Okay? What, you trying to get applause for the perseverance of an occupied people that are under constant blockade, border closures, and no right to self-determination?

Here we are again with the false “occupied people” slogan. Are you looking for applause for cut and paste slogans?
That’s the Israeli position, and nobody else’s.

I’m hoping you can give us specifics on this occupation you allege.
Who controls the airspace, land crossings, territorial waters, and passport processing of Gaza? Is Gaza a sovereign entity, with control over its own territory? The UN considers it occupied, the last vote expressing that opinion unanimously.

Are you suggesting they are not occupied just because Israel stopped stealing their land a few years ago?
Why do the super wealthy West Gazans not allow the Hamas East Gazans in?

Okay? What, you trying to get applause for the perseverance of an occupied people that are under constant blockade, border closures, and no right to self-determination?

Here we are again with the false “occupied people” slogan. Are you looking for applause for cut and paste slogans?

Who controls the airspace, land crossings, territorial waters, and passport processing of Gaza? Is Gaza a sovereign entity, with control over its own territory? The UN considers it occupied, the last vote expressing that opinion unanimously.

Are you suggesting they are not occupied just because Israel stopped stealing their land a few years ago?
Have they set up barricades?

They have every right to self-determination (and some level of actual self-determination). But they haven't put in the work necessary to build a nation in order to bring about their self-determination.

Blockades, embargos and border closures are all responses to security threats. Don't want blockades, embargos and border closures? Don't be a security threat. Not rocket science.
Surrender and take whatever we force on you. That’s a great negotiaing position. There will never be peace in the “holy” land. The people fleeing are the smartest ones there.
Because there’s peace everywhere else...

Have they set up barricades?
Yes...Jews don’t approve of Muslims blowing Jews up.
Just like India and Pakistan...The Balkans...Britain and Ireland.
But it’s all on the Jews...

Surrender and take whatever we force on you. That’s a great negotiaing position. There will never be peace in the “holy” land. The people fleeing are the smartest ones there.

No one is forcing anything on Gaza, and far from being asked to surrender -- Israel ABANDONED Gaza, allowing her to grow her own self-determination. The fact that she is unable to do so, says a lot about her government and her people.

That is just a lie.
Gaza is completely cut off from the outside world, us not allow any commerce or free movement, and the bare minimum of food is allowed in, while being heavily and illegally taxed by Israel.
And no, Israel has not abandoned Gaza, and still retains military bases there, with complete control over the airport, harbors, bridges, and border with neighboring nations.
Hilarious how even Arab nations want nothing to do with the freakish Palestinians.

Not stealing involved.

Because its a lie.
Egypt does not allow Palestinians out unless they obtain rare permission, and then they are not allowed back in.

I suppose conspiracy theories will have to suffice when you’re lacking facts.

They have every right to self-determination (and some level of actual self-determination). But they haven't put in the work necessary to build a nation in order to bring about their self-determination.

Blockades, embargos and border closures are all responses to security threats. Don't want blockades, embargos and border closures? Don't be a security threat. Not rocket science.
Maybe the more blood is spilled somewhere, the holier it becomes. Maybe that’s where all the thoughts and prayers go. Maybe it really is the holiest land on Earth then.

No one is forcing anything on Gaza, and far from being asked to surrender -- Israel ABANDONED Gaza, allowing her to grow her own self-determination. The fact that she is unable to do so, says a lot about her government and her people.

That is just a lie.
Hilarious how even Arab nations want nothing to do with the freakish Palestinians.

Yes but what the Arab nations have done & are still doing to their Palestinians is hard to forgive. Not exactly making peace offerings to them, building a security fence & granting them their own land so they can remain like those Zionists in Israel do with the Palestinians.

Maybe the more blood is spilled somewhere, the holier it becomes. Maybe that’s where all the thoughts and prayers go. Maybe it really is the holiest land on Earth then.
You’re correct...The Catholics South of the Border take their Holy Land very seriously.

That is just a lie.

Yes but what the Arab nations have done & are still doing to their Palestinians is hard to forgive. Not exactly making peace offerings to them, building a security fence & granting them their own land so they can remain like those Zionists in Israel do with the Palestinians.
Because nobody wants vile creatures.

Not to mention Serbia and Croatia...
Those Catholics and Muslims are very passionate about their Holy Land.

Not stealing involved.

Because its a lie.

Half of those leaving through Egypt in 2018 returned.
Though they do pay up to 4000$ to move to their preferred destinations, Germany and Sweden.

People fleeing Gaza doesn’t fit the narrative of conditions being horrible there?
How about Syria occupied Lebanon?
That’s cool...No JOOS.
Has my government pledged fealty to Lebanon?
Now about all of those Global Religion based conflicts...
Please elaborate on Gaza as opposed to everywhere else.
And don’t forget about China building artificial islands to take sovereignty over it’s neighbors.
I’m sure there will be a bloodless solution.

Forum List

Back