Jewish sex offenders aided by Israeli health Czar.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Oh boy, but I guess only Catholics are wrong.

Israeli health czar methodically aided ultra-Orthodox sex offenders, investigation reveals

Israeli Health Czar Methodically Aided ultra-Orthodox Sex Offenders, Investigation Reveals
A Channel 13 investigation reports that United Torah Judaism Chairman Yaakov Litzman pressured mental health officials into granting furloughs, lightening risk assessments for convicted ultra-Orthodox sex criminals.

The Pollack cant deny his own shameful History so he has to point a finger at the Jews
https://www.ecpat.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Factsheet_Poland.pdf

Rabbi Litzman helped hundreds of thousands of people throughout his 30 years of work.
They've found supposed 16 sex offenders whom he probably helped.
That is less than 0.0001% of his work.

Haaretz called it "systematic", Sobieski jumped on it...that's about the quality of the accusation.

Rabbi Litzman helped hundreds of thousands of people throughout his 30 years of work.

Haaretz called it "systematic", Sobieski jumped on it...that's about the quality of the accusation.

Consider the source. Spends all day thinking about the Jewish People :clap::clap2::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

• Banned

The Vatican have helped so many people, and ONLY a small number of Pedophiles, and Nazis.

That doesn't stop Jews from shrieking against the Vatican.

Damn Joos!

Aren't they just!

Like other members of the human race.

According to Sobieski.
Sobieski says they have big noses

That would be Italians.

"That would be Italians"

...we all have our things. I'm American-Italian, I "ain't" got one......

man, i've seen schnozzes on people - madonna mia! ...all sorts of people... it's really about what's inside for me.

with all the horrible things said about: Israel, jewish folk, ultra-orthodox jews, etc, ETC 'the jewish world' ----- ...I'm surprised you would say "italians (or whoever) group of people have big noses" .....and sink down to sobski's level of.....a meanie.

you have no credibility anymore as a jewish person sticking up for your "people."

...and them,

sad....we don't know their nose size...big, small, medium....

Consider the source. Spends all day thinking about the Jewish People :clap::clap2::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Jew envy

Damn Joos!

Aren't they just!

Like other members of the human race.

According to Sobieski.
Sobieski says they have big noses

That would be Italians.

"Our life is just as long or short as our remembering: as rich as our imagining, as vibrant as our feeling, and as profound as our thinking..."

*[Sobieski says they have big noses]*

"That would be Italians."

Man, i haven't been to this "board" in months.....MY very first click-visit. i'm glad i stumbled upon your post.....after what "your people" have been thru.....

you sunk down to the level....nazis, neo-nazi's, nazi's with hair, sobski, joeski.....

....very sad of you..

There is no such thing as a Jewish nose. There are Jews, and they have noses, just like almost everyone else. Those noses are in no way remarkable or significantly different from the noses of the general population. The big (often hooked, frequently grotesque, generally repulsive, and highly caricatured) Jewish nose is a myth.

The Myth of the Jewish Nose

The Vatican have helped so many people, and ONLY a small number of Pedophiles, and Nazis.

That doesn't stop Jews from shrieking against the Vatican.

You present it as if half of the Christian world itself is not "shrieking against" the Vatican,
by the way main reason being systemic cover for sex offenders.

But Litzman who called to jail those 16 suspects if found guilty, makes You loose sleep at night :cuckoo:
Lots of room for free rent in that big head of Yours.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back