So, Manafort owed $60 million to a friend of Putin???

but the oligarch is besties with Putin and Manafort promised insider access to Trump in return.

Gotta "love" that vetting process by Trump when choosing a campaign manager, right???.....LOL
trump needed a go between him and his pal putin

They call him a dupe or fall guy. There will be several but my guess is Trump goes unscathed unless HE has money tied up wih Puttiebear AND they can prove it.

but the oligarch is besties with Putin and Manafort promised insider access to Trump in return.

Gotta "love" that vetting process by Trump when choosing a campaign manager, right???.....LOL
trump needed a go between him and his pal putin

They call him a dupe or fall guy. There will be several but my guess is Trump goes unscathed unless HE has money tied up wih Puttiebear AND they can prove it.

Call it Fake News (as directed by your cult leaders) but, my right wing friends, if this turns out to be 100% true, Manafort is not only going to be indicted for collusion, but possibly for treason.

Of course, his possible way out of the mess is to confess to being a money launderer......

The quid pro quo that Manafort (as Trump campaign manager) with Russian oligarchs should be "interesting" to find out.

Manafort had $60M relationship with Russian oligarch
Money laundering to invest in foreign companies.
Half my neighborhood does that.
And this has what to do with Trump's campaign methodologies?
The best thing about you is that I can experience your idiocy without have to be in the same room.

Yep, from 2012, years before Trump even thought about running or having Manafort in his adminstration....

MORON........get an education.........

Trump well knew that he was going to aspire for the presidency, almost soon after the election of Obama........He (Trump) understood the tacit racism that STILL exists among nitwits (like you) and he saw an "opening."......The birther movement by Trump began in 2010-2011......Here:

He nurtured the [birther] conspiracy like a poisonous flower, watering and feeding it with an ardor that still baffles and embarrasses many around him.

Mr. Trump called up like-minded sowers of the same corrosive rumor, asking them for advice on how to take a falsehood and make it mainstream in 2011, as he weighed his own run for the White House.

Donald Trump Clung to ‘Birther’ Lie for Years, and Still Isn’t Apologetic

Money laundering to invest in foreign companies. Half my neighborhood does that.

Interesting what goes on within your trailer park....

So, had Clinton invested in Russian hotels, THAT would have been perfectly fine among you fuck heads??

Ahhhh, my friend, there HAD to be a reason for the mysterious and absent Trump Tax Returns, don't you think?

Money laundering to invest in foreign companies. Half my neighborhood does that.

Interesting what goes on within your trailer park....

So, had Clinton invested in Russian hotels, THAT would have been perfectly fine among you fuck heads??
Free Market...ever hear of it?

You see, Trump ran and wants to legislate as a Nationalist so you spend endless hours here posting of the merits of the Free Market.
Until the transaction involves Russia.

You're too stupid to realize how stupid you are.

It’s beginning to look a lot like Fitzmas. That was the song from before. When Cheney would be frog marched into prison. When Rove would be sentenced to death by paper cuts. It never materialized. But it did not reduce the speculation.

So let me ask this. What crime was committed? Is borrowing money a crime?

That is where it all falls down. Tomorrow’s headline.

“Oh lord. Trump didn’t wash his hands after using the restroom. Democrats demand impeachment. Last straw say activists.”

The next day. “Manafort did not have sugar free options for diabetic children. Democrats demand legislation to prevent this outrage in the future. The Ghost of Teddy Kennedy could be heard echoing in the halls of congress saying ‘What about the children?’”

What laws were broken?

Manafort just wasnt with Trump long enough to learn how to stiff the people he owed $$ to.

Free Market...ever hear of it?

You see, Trump ran and wants to legislate as a Nationalist so you spend endless hours here posting of the merits of the Free Market.
Until the transaction involves Russia.

You're too stupid to realize how stupid you are.

Hey, moron.....Borrowing $60 million from a Putin buddy and promising access to the oval office as payback, IS NOT the exercising of "free market principles"......Surely there's a grown up around your basement who could help you understand......If not, place your head right back your ass and ignore reality.

Call it Fake News (as directed by your cult leaders) but, my right wing friends, if this turns out to be 100% true, Manafort is not only going to be indicted for collusion, but possibly for treason.

Of course, his possible way out of the mess is to confess to being a money launderer......

The quid pro quo that Manafort (as Trump campaign manager) with Russian oligarchs should be "interesting" to find out.

Jake, how did this make you flip your vote?

Which reminds me....has Trump been impeached yet? Should be any moment now right?

I just have a couple of questions:

What has Mueller been doing since starting his investigation?

Can we force him to pay the US back?

If these are Trump's"strong ties to Russia" then Hillary and Putin must be lovers.

It’s beginning to look a lot like Fitzmas. That was the song from before. When Cheney would be frog marched into prison. When Rove would be sentenced to death by paper cuts. It never materialized. But it did not reduce the speculation.

So let me ask this. What crime was committed? Is borrowing money a crime?

That is where it all falls down. Tomorrow’s headline.

“Oh lord. Trump didn’t wash his hands after using the restroom. Democrats demand impeachment. Last straw say activists.”

The next day. “Manafort did not have sugar free options for diabetic children. Democrats demand legislation to prevent this outrage in the future. The Ghost of Teddy Kennedy could be heard echoing in the halls of congress saying ‘What about the children?’”

What laws were broken?

If these are Trump's"strong ties to Russia" then Hillary and Putin must be lovers.

Nothing like "defending" the Trump collusion and corruption than by bring up Clinton.....well, now THAT should render the orange "fucking moron" guiltless, correct?........LOL

Which reminds me....has Trump been impeached yet? Should be any moment now right?

Slow down, you used to say there was no Russian connection. Now that you've been proven wrong multiple times you should hold on a bit.

Nothing like "defending" the Trump collusion and corruption than by bring up Clinton.....well, now THAT should render the orange "fucking moron" guiltless, correct?........LOL

It's so hard not to do it when the alternative set the bar so incredibly high.

Slow down, you used to say there was no Russian connection. Now that you've been proven wrong multiple times you should hold on a bit.

I haven't been proven wrong at all. Where's the proof?

Last edited:

I haven't been proven writing at all. Where's the proof?

The day he announced he was running I knew this was going to happen if he won.

The man has a muti national company he has some connection to everyone.

Forum List

Back