So, Manafort owed $60 million to a friend of Putin???

Are you kidding me? You are that gullible. The Clinton's were taking in millions from countries that were wanting her to steer contracts.

So, moron, IF Clinton were president you'd be saying "nothing wrong"???
Don;t be such a fuck head......LOL

Call it Fake News (as directed by your cult leaders) but, my right wing friends, if this turns out to be 100% true, Manafort is not only going to be indicted for collusion, but possibly for treason.

Of course, his possible way out of the mess is to confess to being a money launderer......

The quid pro quo that Manafort (as Trump campaign manager) with Russian oligarchs should be "interesting" to find out.

Manafort had $60M relationship with Russian oligarch
Money laundering to invest in foreign companies.
Half my neighborhood does that.
And this has what to do with Trump's campaign methodologies?
The best thing about you is that I can experience your idiocy without have to be in the same room.
This dope would defend Trump if he was caught Sanduskying a little boy.
If Trump doesn't improve the economy he will not get my vote again.

Oh gee. Look who Oleg is also connected to.....

:lol:

Washington Babylon — June 17, 2009, 11:21 am
Russian Oligarch Retains Advisory Firm Close to Hillary to Help Resolve Visa Ban
By Ken Silverstein

Russian Oligarch Retains Advisory Firm Close to Hillary to Help Resolve Visa Ban | Harper's Magazine

So, retaining an advisory firm is exactly the SAME as taking $60 million and promising access to the oval office.....Who knew???...............LOL

(desperate much TinyBrain?)

His business dealings with Oleg ended in 2009. He didn't get 60 million during the campaign for crying out loud.

His business dealings with Oleg ended in 2009. He didn't get 60 million during the campaign for crying out loud.

LAME........So, did Manafort pay that money back?...If he did, with what...a promise that Trump would share decisions with Putin?

LAME........So, did Manafort pay that money back?...If he did, with what...a promise that Trump would share decisions with Putin?

In 2009? Was there a fortune teller involved to tell Manafort that Trump would be running in 2016?

Forum List

Back