“How Putin 🐷🇷🇺Cannibalizes Moscow Economy to Survive Personally - sustaining its military efforts costs Moscow $1 billion a day. He´s Nicholas II !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
“How Putin Cannibalizes Moscow Economy to Survive Personally - sustaining its military efforts costs Moscow at least $1 billion a day …Likewise, World War I drained Tsar Nicholas II’s coffers prior to his abdication in 1917...Putin has abandoned all pretense of responsible fiscal policy, running record budget deficits, printing record amounts of money out of thin air, forcing Russian banks and individuals to buy near-worthless Russian debt, and drawing down Russia’s hundreds of billions in sovereign wealth funds, mortgaging away Russia’s future. No wonder disenchanted elites such as oligarch Oleg Deripaska are reduced to complaining to the press while across Russia, labor strikes are taking place with increasing frequency in a throwback to 1917 amidst already disastrous labor shortages.”
Great News ! i predicted many times, Tsar Nicholas II= Putin I , pootin´ll be killed very soon, who´d kill him ?

bjelmy6iiaaewpv-jpg.770397

Titty Winkle is getting worse . Like someone shitting his pants . A craven Nazi coward it seems .

THREAD LOCKED - Read the rules for starting a thread in Zone 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back