The democrats tried to get Trump since 2016 and all they got was a lousy t-shirt........

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
What did the walls closing in on President Trump finally look like after 2022?

You must roll over laughing over this because no one cares. There are buildings named after the president—everyone knows who this man is, so disclosing these little documents couldn’t have less significance to roughly half the country, especially Trump’s die-hard supporters. I didn’t see many liberals get excited about these records, at least regarding whether this could lead to criminal charges. Liberals thought they had Trump on Russian collusion, Ukrainian quid pro quo, January 6, and his tax returns—and ended up getting nothing out of it. Trump beat both impeachment attempts handily, he won’t be charged over a riot on Capitol Hill, and he’s running for president again. Even the FBI’s illegal raid on Mar-a-Lago revealed nothing concerning allegations that the former president mishandled classified information. The release of these documents was the most anti-climactic unveiling of all time. It certainly might be the limpest anti-Trump attack.

We’ve gone from ‘Trump is a sexual predator to he’s a Kremlin agent to he’s a tax cheat,’ and now—he’s not a good businessman.

Oh my—indict him now.

The dems are great at digging dry holes.

761i3k.jpg

what the dems have highlighted is that no president., this century has paid more in taxes ans given as much to charity has trump

Forum List

Back