So, Manafort owed $60 million to a friend of Putin???

Call it Fake News (as directed by your cult leaders) but, my right wing friends, if this turns out to be 100% true, Manafort is not only going to be indicted for collusion, but possibly for treason.

Of course, his possible way out of the mess is to confess to being a money launderer......

The quid pro quo that Manafort (as Trump campaign manager) with Russian oligarchs should be "interesting" to find out.

Manafort had $60M relationship with Russian oligarch
Nope. No Russian connection with this White House.
Lmao

Call it Fake News (as directed by your cult leaders) but, my right wing friends, if this turns out to be 100% true, Manafort is not only going to be indicted for collusion, but possibly for treason.

Of course, his possible way out of the mess is to confess to being a money launderer......

The quid pro quo that Manafort (as Trump campaign manager) with Russian oligarchs should be "interesting" to find out.

Money laundering to invest in foreign companies.
Half my neighborhood does that.
And this has what to do with Trump's campaign methodologies?
The best thing about you is that I can experience your idiocy without have to be in the same room.
This dope would defend Trump if he was caught Sanduskying a little boy.

but the oligarch is besties with Putin and Manafort promised insider access to Trump in return.

Gotta "love" that vetting process by Trump when choosing a campaign manager, right???.....LOL

Moron. Manafort worked for Ford, Reagan, G H Bush and Bob Dole. He is a dedicated and loyal American who has lobbied for businesses and political parties all over the globe.

Oh and an FYI. The Party of Regions that keeps getting put out there as the "pro Putin" Party also hired the Podesta Group to lobby for them.

Americans have been involved with Ukrainian politics and meddling by the US government for eons.

Victor Pinchuk the Ukrainian oligarch who made a fortune on a deal with Iran donated millions to the Clinton Foundation. Sits on the Atlantic Council. Same Council as Dmitri from CrowdStrike sits on.

The Ukrainians are a major contributor to the Clinton Foundation giving them more than the Saudis.

Which reminds me....has Trump been impeached yet? Should be any moment now right?

Slow down, you used to say there was no Russian connection. Now that you've been proven wrong multiple times you should hold on a bit.

I haven't been proven writing at all. Where's the proof?

The day he announced he was running I knew this was going to happen if he won.

The man has a muti national company he has some connection to everyone.

True dat, but they have to find something illegal and they cannot.

I have said from the start and it's still the truth, that this whole charade is simply to keep the sheeple on the left active and motivated until the 2018 elections. It's a nothingburger, they know it is, but the voters on the left are easily led dupes.

Oh and an FYI. The Party of Regions that keeps getting put out there as the "pro Putin" Party also hired the Podesta Group to lobby for them.

Americans have been involved with Ukrainian politics and meddling by the US government for eons.

Victor Pinchuk the Ukrainian oligarch who made a fortune on a deal with Iran donated millions to the Clinton Foundation. Sits on the Atlantic Council. Same Council as Dmitri from CrowdStrike sits on.

The Ukrainians are a major contributor to the Clinton Foundation giving them more than the Saudis.

The problem is, the evidence that Manafort offered something political in exchange for the money he was owed, when he offered insider access to information from Trump.

The problem is, the evidence that Manafort offered something political in exchange for the money he was owed, when he offered insider access to information from Trump.

Where's the proof of that?

Which reminds me....has Trump been impeached yet? Should be any moment now right?

Slow down, you used to say there was no Russian connection. Now that you've been proven wrong multiple times you should hold on a bit.

Mueller will find something even if he has to make it up.

What I mean when I say make it up. Ask the same question multiple times and any variation will be "lying" and it will be the "worst crime in US political history".

They have the evidence of it in email communications.

Manafort offered ‘private briefings’ with Russian billionaire during Trump’s presidential campaign

Deripaska's last business dealings with Manafort concluded in 2009. He's suing the shit out of the AP for defamation and libel.

LOL, the massive thug Oleg Deripaska is well know for his work - "utilization of Muscovy (self proclaimed in 19c. " Russia")", are Manafort&C planing "utilization the USA too"?

guys use the google translate , its really funny to read

Русский Вестник - Просмотр статьи

f04-cv.jpg

Mueller will find something even if he has to make it up.

What I mean when I say make it up. Ask the same question multiple times and any variation will be "lying" and it will be the "worst crime in US political history".

Sadly someone in this Russian fairy tale is going to get "Scooter Libbyd".

Manafort's last dealings with the man ended in 2009. Nothing illegal or nefarious.

Manafort offered ‘private briefings’ with Russian billionaire during Trump’s presidential campaign

Literally from the article:

"According to the Post, Manafort wrote the email to a former employee, Konstantin Kilimnik, who had worked for years with him on political consulting in Ukraine. Manafort asked Kilimnik to pass the offer to Deripaska."

So he was giving the information to a former employee.

I keep in contact with my former boss he tells me what is going on with the company he works for now and I tell him what is going on with his former employer.

How scandalous.

You have to find the truth buried in the stories. Manafort didn't owe anyone. Others owed him.

"It is no secret Mr. Manafort was owed money by past clients after his work ended in 2014," Maloni said in the statement.

Literally from the article:

"According to the Post, Manafort wrote the email to a former employee, Konstantin Kilimnik, who had worked for years with him on political consulting in Ukraine. Manafort asked Kilimnik to pass the offer to Deripaska."

So he was giving the information to a former employee.

I keep in contact with my former boss he tells me what is going on with the company he works for now and I tell him what is going on with his former employer.

How scandalous.

Manafort's firm just like the Podesta Group have worked with a great number of eastern European nations. All legal. All on the up and up.

Manafort's last dealings with the man ended in 2009. Nothing illegal or nefarious.

He still owes him money and he offered political favors to him. You can't do that. That's just the same as the Clinton Foundation type of stuff.

Yeah that's a fail. Lol.

Forum List

Back