So Lt. Gov. Tim Murray was driving a 100mph when he crashed a state vehicle

I don't think you get A15's point.

From a legal perspective, his punishment is as above. Regarding his job as Lt Gov, that should be questioned.

Another example would be a factory worker and an elementary school teacher who are caught with a prostitute. Both are given a fine and suspended sentence for soliciting a prostitute. The factory worker goes back to his job. The teacher gets fired.

Different professions, different standards.

Umm, this isn't prostitution or drug trafficking.

IT'S SPEEDING PEOPLE

So you don't think Clinton should have been impeached. It was just a lil' lie about a blow job. Right?

Honestly it was a waste of money. Having said that lying under oath is slightly different than telling a cop you fell asleep to get out of a ticket.

My problem with Clinton was his conduct with a young intern not his subsequent lies. He lied to save his marriage.

ignore any information that is in evidence?

why ?

Oh yeah because your a pack of partisan hacks

Or because it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with how the man performs his job.

Who cares if he was speeding and crashed?

And don't give me the he lied shit because EVERY human being does it. Hell, you ignore facts daily.

Weiner resigning according to NBC

It's about dam time.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3758491-post3408.html

Heh

^------bears repeating

And don't give me the he lied shit because EVERY human being does it. Hell, you ignore facts daily.

Weiner resigning according to NBC

It's about dam time.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3758491-post3408.html

Heh

^------bears repeating

so now were equating immoral behavior to speeding?

Paleeeeeese

Paleeeeeese

It's not immoral to lie to the public for weeks?

Hookayyy

Face is, Gramps, you've been nailed. You foolishly assumed this guy was a Republican and kneejerked to defend him. Now you have egg all over your face.

^------bears repeating

Paleeeeeese

Hookayyy

Face is, Gramps, you've been nailed. You foolishly assumed this guy was a Republican and kneejerked to defend him. Now you have egg all over your face.

I did assume based on your history that he was a goper. That being said I have been consistent about non stories. As I stated earlier party affiliation doesn't matter. Thousands of times a day people do what this man did and lie to cops about traffic violations. It's a non story for me and I suspect for most.

As far a me being busted, well whatever. You tried to bring my disgust for a sexual pervert in as evidence and you failed. You were grasping for straws and that was your best shot. You failed.

Besides all that I know nothing of this man beyond your post so it would be irresponsible for me to pretend like I care either way. I just found your excuse for demanding his job to be utterly laughable. May I remind you that Kennedy killed someone in a vehicle. That deserved attention. This, is a joke.

Paleeeeeese

Hookayyy

I did assume based on your history that he was a goper. That being said I have been consistent about non stories. As I stated earlier party affiliation doesn't matter. Thousands of times a day people do what this man did and lie to cops about traffic violations. It's a non story for me and I suspect for most.

As far a me being busted, well whatever. You tried to bring my disgust for a sexual pervert in as evidence and you failed. You were grasping for straws and that was your best shot. You failed.

Besides all that I know nothing of this man beyond your post so it would be irresponsible for me to pretend like I care either way. I just found your excuse for demanding his job to be utterly laughable. May I remind you that Kennedy killed someone in a vehicle. That deserved attention. This, is a joke.

lol

You've been thoroughly nailed to a wall. Backtracking with get you nowhere, dude.

who cares? He woke up at 5am to, first get coffee and a paper, then to "survey storm damage", in the dark? Then crashes at 108mph, 43mph over the SL which is a serious crime itself and we are to believe he fell asleep, after just waking up? And you buy this? LOL

The MA State Police haven't had a good run of late if you haven't been paying attention. Let's recap their excellence over the last 2 weeks: taking bribes, extorting bookies, getting caught with hookers and shooting at dogs and hitting a woman while "deer hunting". I'm willing to add a cover up for the lt gov to that list.

Yeah, he fell asleep and accelerated 35mph. LOL

At least he didn't have a blonde campaign worker in the car with him.

Yeah, the Staties have been failing all around lately.

I'd like to know who within the State police was running static for him. They need to go too.

The culture of corruption has long since been entrenched in MA. What simply blows my mind is how the sheeple just go along with it. You can see it with some in this thread. This story is simply one of single most LOL in the history of political mangles and so many simply say "so he was speeding, so what". It's just funny at this point how dumb the average schmuck really is. MA deserves everything it gets, that's the bottom line.

Forum List

Back