Crashed Trucker Says He Was Afraid Of Being Ticketed For Taking A Nap

A semi parked on the shoulder is a death trap.

As opposed to one traveling at 60 mph with a sleepy driver?
Goddamn you are stupid. You want to excuse a hazard by mentioning a bigger one? You're the kind of guy that the law is designed for, too stupid to know better.

Amazingly, you acknowledge that the alternative is more dangerous. And now you're mad because you've been spanked once again by a superior intellect (sadly, you are right when you say that I'm really fucking stupid). So you have nothing but hissy to support your position.
You probably have trouble spanking your dick, don't get carried away with yourself. You just proved how stupid you are, a dangerous situation isn't made less dangerous by mentioning worse things. Have a child walk you through it.

I do have trouble spanking my dick. It's hard to find, and doesn't easily stand at attention without hardcore imagery involving marsupials writing computer code.

You may wanna try choking your chicken instead. Better yet, get your old lady to do it. If you have one.

Instead of the North Carolina Governor using his office to force workers into dangerous situations, just to make his wealthy donor happy, maybe this dirtbag could have worked towards adding more parking to nearby rest areas, or build more rest areas.if necessary.

McCrory donor sparked Highway Patrol campaign against napping truckers

A trucker who fell asleep at the wheel and crashed his truck spilling 50,000 pounds of potatoes over I-77 in North Carolina says that he didn’t want to pull over to take a rest since he was worried he’d receive a ticket. It turns out that he was driving in an area where the North Carolina Highway Patrol had instituted a no-truck-parking enforcement push after a major political donor of the governor complained about “unsightly” trucks near his vineyard.

Oh my

As opposed to one traveling at 60 mph with a sleepy driver?
Goddamn you are stupid. You want to excuse a hazard by mentioning a bigger one? You're the kind of guy that the law is designed for, too stupid to know better.

Amazingly, you acknowledge that the alternative is more dangerous. And now you're mad because you've been spanked once again by a superior intellect (sadly, you are right when you say that I'm really fucking stupid). So you have nothing but hissy to support your position.
You probably have trouble spanking your dick, don't get carried away with yourself. You just proved how stupid you are, a dangerous situation isn't made less dangerous by mentioning worse things. Have a child walk you through it.

I do have trouble spanking my dick. It's hard to find, and doesn't easily stand at attention without hardcore imagery involving marsupials writing computer code.

You may wanna try choking your chicken instead. Better yet, get your old lady to do it. If you have one.

What kind of sick bastard are you? How dare you tarnish the sanctity of the dinner table?

What kind of sick bastard are you? How dare you tarnish the sanctity of the dinner table?

So you don't have a chicken?

Wow, that must be a big ass vineyard. How long is it? 100 miles? No place else to snooze? How do all the others manage. Or was this just another smear by an internet jackass?

Highway safety should be a priority in the governors office. Instead, this governor will happily sacrifice highway safety, for the price is right.
You are confused. The shoulder of the highway is for emergencies, not snoozing. A semi parked on the shoulder is a death trap.

Forum List

Back