Crashed Trucker Says He Was Afraid Of Being Ticketed For Taking A Nap

A semi parked on the shoulder is a death trap.

As opposed to one traveling at 60 mph with a sleepy driver?
Goddamn you are stupid. You want to excuse a hazard by mentioning a bigger one? You're the kind of guy that the law is designed for, too stupid to know better.
Butweasel, that's not nice.. And besides, this wasn't a problem until the repub governors wealthy donor asked for and got special treatment, resulting in the total loss of a truck and its cargo.

Goddamn you are stupid. You want to excuse a hazard by mentioning a bigger one? You're the kind of guy that the law is designed for, too stupid to know better.

Amazingly, you acknowledge that the alternative is more dangerous. And now you're mad because you've been spanked once again by a superior intellect (sadly, you are right when you say that I'm really fucking stupid). So you have nothing but hissy to support your position.
You probably have trouble spanking your dick, don't get carried away with yourself. You just proved how stupid you are, a dangerous situation isn't made less dangerous by mentioning worse things. Have a child walk you through it.

Amazingly, you acknowledge that the alternative is more dangerous. And now you're mad because you've been spanked once again by a superior intellect (sadly, you are right when you say that I'm really fucking stupid). So you have nothing but hissy to support your position.

Butweasel don't know squat.

Butweasel, that's not nice.. And besides, this wasn't a problem until the repub governors wealthy donor asked for and got special treatment, resulting in the total loss of a truck and its cargo.
The governor drove the truck? No, but I'm glad he gave you butthurt.

Wow, that must be a big ass vineyard. How long is it? 100 miles? No place else to snooze? How do all the others manage. Or was this just another smear by an internet jackass?

Highway safety should be a priority in the governors office. Instead, this governor will happily sacrifice highway safety, for the price is right.
You are confused. The shoulder of the highway is for emergencies, not snoozing. A semi parked on the shoulder is a death trap.

No, you and your dirtbag governor are badly mistaken. Trucks parked on the shoulders of on ramps late at night during periods of low traffic flow in rural areas is common practice and much preferred over the alternative.
Wrong. That isn't what the shoulders are for. But I am glad the governor butthurt you.

Obviously highway safety is purely a political issue for republicans

You're a Republican? I would never have guessed.

Wow, that must be a big ass vineyard. How long is it? 100 miles? No place else to snooze? How do all the others manage. Or was this just another smear by an internet jackass?

Highway safety should be a priority in the governors office. Instead, this governor will happily sacrifice highway safety, for the price is right.
You are confused. The shoulder of the highway is for emergencies, not snoozing. A semi parked on the shoulder is a death trap.

It wasn't a problem before the repub governors wealthy donor complained about it.

There never was a truck accident prior to the complaints? Truckers were not required to log their hours? Or did that stop with the complaints also?

cx

The governor drove the truck? No, but I'm glad he gave you butthurt.

Don't be silly.

It wasn't a problem before the repub governors wealthy donor complained about it.

There never was a truck accident prior to the complaints? Truckers were not required to log their hours? Or did that stop with the complaints also?

Instead of the North Carolina Governor using his office to force workers into dangerous situations, just to make his wealthy donor happy, maybe this dirtbag could have worked towards adding more parking to nearby rest areas, or build more rest areas.if necessary.

Instead of the North Carolina Governor using his office to force workers into dangerous situations, just to make his wealthy donor happy, maybe this dirtbag could have worked towards adding more parking to nearby rest areas, or build more rest areas.if necessary.

You mean like this?
Former Detroit mayor sentenced to 28 years for 'pay-to-play' bribery - NBC News
Hillary Clinton's Bought-And-Paid-For Favors for Keystone XL Deal
New York Democrat Sheldon Silver Found Guilty on Federal Charges of Fraud, Extortion

And lest we forget somewhat similar incidences suuch as Kennedy pushing for wind power, but not in his own backyard. John Kerry pushing for more taxes, but moves his yacht to escape them. Both sides have their share of pay to play, etc.,
You lie. Something is either dangerous or it's not. It doesn't become dangerous because someone from a certain party says so.

Read the article dumass

That's the result of big govt over-regulation, when common sense is thrown out the window due to over-regulation.

Common sense says if you're so tired it's dangerous to keep going you pull over to take a nap, thereby NOT endangering fellow drivers / pedestrians. NOT doing so, however, because you know the government will fine you for pulling over and doing the smart thing is being more afraid of the govt, which in this case discourages putting safety 1st, and it's regulations, fines, etc.

Anyone remember the old commercials that encouraged people to pull over and rest if needed? Now we're telling people 'we'll fine you if you do'? Does the govt (federal/state/local) really need more tax money that badly?

I go by common sense: If one is so tired that they'll endanger both their own lives and that of others if they keep driving, they're better off pulling over to the side of the road for sleep, no matter where it is. The trucker in question is fortunate that he didn't end up killing either himself, or other drivers on the road.

You probably have trouble spanking your dick, don't get carried away with yourself. You just proved how stupid you are, a dangerous situation isn't made less dangerous by mentioning worse things. Have a child walk you through it.

I do have trouble spanking my dick. It's hard to find, and doesn't easily stand at attention without hardcore imagery involving marsupials writing computer code.

It's not his fault. My credible sources tell me he was listening to a Bernie speech on the XM radio and that's what put him to sleep.

What this is really about is Obama's war against the working class and America. What the article is says is that places to legally park are often filled.

That is obviously because of the Obama administration unilaterally deciding to fuck over truck drivers with new regulations.

Forum List

Back